Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus

+7
Lil Sister
aksafeone
dinarstar
Kevind53
abby ann
Horizon
Ponee
11 posters

Go down

Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus Empty Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:42 pm

THOUGHTS TO THINK ABOUT - Bluwolf Friday Morning post emailed to Recaps

Good morning its 9:15 am eastern Santiago time,, I see a lot of misconceptions and misinformation out there and I can say I told you so for it is imminent for this to happen.

See, the thing is the cabal don't desire to lose its full power and it is trying to do all in what they may have left to create havoc, confusion, discredit towards intel people, mistrust, mayhem, loss of peace, murder by association you name it, if I forgot something you may fill things in as you wish.

Now see here is where we are and this is it inside the box. First the rates are steady and high and once it rv's it will maintain its value according to law between 30 days before the drop.

Those saying something less in time are only trying to lure you to exchange as soon as possible with them, those saying that if you negotiate a rate you will be sent to the back of the process

First they don't wish for you to deal with The UST clearance house which only is Wells Fargo and they are subliminally pushing in some other banks propaganda, see greediness tends to do just that and these certain banks want a big chunk of the cake if they could all.

CL will not and cannot change the rates nor dictate its passings that is not her role in these procedures, besides the fact that changing the values in the rates will only place us back to the stone age again.

We would have to recalculate and revalue everything, every dime and this takes a enormous amount of time and it isn't because I say it, you all have lived it, so I can presume that she will not make that stupid and idiotical move at all, its simply is not her style so sorry on this conspiracy.

Then we have the issues with simply the bird brains, yes those with tents in the parking, cc don't call the bank, load up buses from the south and storm two northeast banks type of folks, honestly don't you realize that only you guys are causing this delay, so chill folks just stop doing this crap and act as professionals waiting your turn with ordinance and respect.

I take this time to tell these owner of sites lets shut up do not give out any info and just be back when we get the call this way we will rv fast and the things above mentioned just will stop from happening, think about it.

And finally the” I curse your mother out “people, yes those haters of everything good, yea you the ones that think that's its either your way or it ain't, yea the certain folks that we decent Christian folk would never immulate or follow, you seem to know all answers, you seem to think yourselves wiser than the average intel provider so you seek to hurt them when things don't go your way, you disrespect and curse them, NOW I ASK YOU WHO THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ?

From my perspective with all do respects you are simply nothing to me nor to the rest of this world.

All expected is still on track, motion-asn, rates high, cc ready, 800# are up to be given out, IMF intervention-grain of salt not probable, logical. To Puerto Rico best rates ever only in the continental United States period.

Facts folks here is where we really stand, I hate to see as a third person how they are using some really good folks and sites to create confusion, mayhem and havoc to you who only deserve only our best. Be blessed everyone, happy journeys, BLUWOLF

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus Empty Re: Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:09 pm

WHO THE HECK DO WE THINK WE ARE you ask ?  We think we are the ones that have more than half a brain. We are those who use the brain God gave us to think, research and read.

No, we do not think we have all the answers.  But, we also know that YOU GURUS do NOT either even though you pretend  to and you lie about.  We at least admit that we have no clue as to what is going on.  You perpetuate your lies.  And the lies are getting more ridiculous as time goes on. 

We don't dislike you because "things don't go our way".  We dislike you because you are lying, psuedo Christians.  I am Christian with a Christian heart, and Christian faith,  but where gurus are concerned, I am frustrated and fed up with all the crap that you self proclaiming know it alls spew day after day.

Oh and you say we are haters of everthing good?  Really?  Is this because of our disdain for gurus and their lies?  We love truth, we hate lies.  We love good.  We hate evil. Are you calling yourselves good?  Hmmmmmmmmm... again another lie.

From my perspective, and with NO RESPECT AT ALL - you are nothing to me or the rest of this world except lying, coniving, scamming, megolomaniacs .

We, like several other sites out there, are not causing confusion, mayhem and havoc, as you say, but instead, we have provided a place of truth and reality. 

Please understand something.  Not EVERY DINARIAN out their is looking for the day to day, IT IS HAPPENING TODAY.  We do not have you on a pedestal. We have no desire to lean on you nor do we ask for your NO-INTEL.  We do not think you are the gods of dinarworld.

Those of us who are letting this investment play out  in it's own time find the guru information (those that call the dates and rates all the time with fairy tale stories) to be totally inane, ridiculous and insidious.

Be blessed everyone, happy journeys, PONEE

Last edited by Ponee on Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus Empty Re: Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus

Post by Horizon Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:18 pm

WELL IF WE ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE 800 NUMBERS .....I WANT MINE NOW!!!!!

Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus 2Q==

(BY THE WAY PONEE, TAKE A FEW DEEP BREATHS...YOU SOUND A LITTLE UPSET!!!! LIKE WE MIGHT GET TO SEE THE OTHER SIDE OF SWEET PONEE!!!!! TELLEM' GIRL!!!)

Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:38 pm

THANKS PONEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I DISAGRE !!!!!!!!!!!I LIKE TO BE LIED TOO AND TOLD HOW DUMB I AM!!!!!!! I ONLY USE 1/60,000 OF MY BRAIN!!!!!!!!!!I ENJOY BEING LIED TO AND HAVING MY HOPES UP,SO THAT I CAN GET LET DOWN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUT NOT ALL FEEL AS I DO!!!!!!!!! I ALSO BEEN WAITING ON A GOOD DEAL TO MAYBE BUY A BRIDGE !!!!!!!!!!!! REAL CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!A DEED IS NOT IMPORTANT!!!!!!! I JUST WANT TO SEND PEOPLE MONEY, CAUSE I'M NOT TOO BRIGHT!!!!!!!!!Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus 2322496710 Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus 2322496710 Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus 2322496710 Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus 2322496710 Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus 3508649203 Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus 3508649203 Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus 3508649203 Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus 2350219667 Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus 2350219667 PS IF ANY ONE KNOWS , WHERE I CAN BUY BEACH FRONT LAND IN UTAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE CALL ME !!!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus Empty Check with TD

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:44 pm

abby ann wrote:THANKS PONEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I DISAGRE !!!!!!!!!!!I LIKE TO BE LIED TOO AND TOLD HOW DUMB I AM!!!!!!! I ONLY USE 1/60,000 OF MY BRAIN!!!!!!!!!!I ENJOY BEING LIED TO AND HAVING MY HOPES UP,SO THAT I CAN GET LET DOWN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUT NOT ALL FEEL AS I DO!!!!!!!!! I ALSO BEEN WAITING ON A GOOD DEAL TO MAYBE BUY A BRIDGE !!!!!!!!!!!! REAL CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!A DEED IS NOT IMPORTANT!!!!!!! I JUST WANT TO SEND PEOPLE MONEY, CAUSE I'M NOT TOO BRIGHT!!!!!!!!!Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus 2322496710 Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus 2322496710 Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus 2322496710 

Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus 2322496710 Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus 3508649203 Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus 3508649203 Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus 3508649203 Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus 2350219667 Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus 2350219667 
PS IF ANY ONE KNOWS , WHERE I CAN BUY BEACH FRONT LAND IN UTAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE CALL ME !!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear ABBY :  Check with TD I think he has several bridges for sale. Cheap Too!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:59 pm

Ponee wrote:WHO THE HECK DO WE THINK WE ARE you ask ?  We think we are the ones that have more than half a brain. We are those who use the brain God gave us to think, research and read.

No, we do not think we have all the answers.  But, we also know that YOU GURUS do NOT either even though you pretend  to and you lie about.  We at least admit that we have no clue as to what is going on.  You perpetuate your lies.  And the lies are getting more ridiculous as time goes on. 

We don't dislike you because "things don't go our way".  We dislike you because you are lying, psuedo Christians.  I am Christian with a Christian heart, and Christian faith,  but where gurus are concerned, I am frustrated and fed up with all the crap that you self proclaiming know it alls spew day after day.

Oh and you say we are haters of everthing good?  Really?  Is this because of our disdain for gurus and their lies?  We love truth, we hate lies.  We love good.  We hate evil. Are you calling yourselves good?  Hmmmmmmmmm... again another lie.

From my perspective, and with NO RESPECT AT ALL - you are nothing to me or the rest of this world except lying, coniving, scamming, megolomaniacs .

We, like several other sites out there, are not causing confusion, mayhem and havoc, as you say, but instead, we have provided a place of truth and reality. 

Please understand something.  Not EVERY DINARIAN out their is looking for the day to day, IT IS HAPPENING TODAY.  We do not have you on a pedestal. We have no desire to lean on you nor do we ask for your NO-INTEL.  We do not think you are the gods of dinarworld.

Those of us who are letting this investment play out  in it's own time find the guru information (those that call the dates and rates all the time with fairy tale stories) to be totally inane, ridiculous and insidious.

Be blessed everyone, happy journeys, PONEE
Ponee :  Blu Fool is not one to take at all seriously or get your blood pressure up.    PR has given him the award for "GENERALISIMO , GRAN REY DE LOS PENDEJOS " Award for 2012, 2013 & 2014. ( KING OF THE FOOLS )  You got that right he's light years ahead of any challenger and thus has been awarded 2014 's award already.

No one takes Blu Fool seriously anymore. I mean for pete's sake after his comment of "declare yourselves billionaires", and the broken record promise of "It's done ", It's done" ..... He's already the laughing stock hands down of PR !!  Just look at the first comment on recaps this morning after his first stupid post : What ?? What does this mean ?? Does anyone else understand this ??   You see Blu Fool : people are tired of your lack of intelligence, all you do is babble, bable, babble ,  But you never really say anything worth a penny.  Or for that matter 1 dinar ! 

For Thanksgiving he'll be running around saying to his guests : The Turkey's done", it's done" and people will be served a plate of raw turkey.   I mean really that's what this fool is a BLU RAW TURKEY !!

:gobble: :away we go: Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus 3508649203

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:36 pm

THANKS FLORIDA GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOY OH BOY I WILL FIND ME A BRIDGE AND CHEAP TOO!!!!!!!!!  HEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PS DOES HE HAVE BEACH FRONT LAND IN UTAH ALSO????????????? DON'T CARE ABUT THE PRICE!!!!!!!!! WILL PAY ANY AMOUNT!!!!!! BOY OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus 2322496710 Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus 2322496710 Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus 2322496710 Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus 2322496710 Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus 3508649203 Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus 3508649203 Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus 3508649203 Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus 3508649203 Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus 3508649203 
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:39 am

Well said oh pointy horned one ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus 2805820865  Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus 2805820865  Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus 2805820865  Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:50 am

purple-puppy-dawg got it's paws in a pee-puddle methinks...ohhhh the shame!!

shame shame shame

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:13 am

Bluwold YOU ARE FULL OF SHEEP DIP!  Besides that you have no real identity do you?  In fact, you are the alter ego of one of the so called "guru's" are you not?  NO?  Then why in the blue blazes do you waste your time on coming on any site with your balderdash?  That's right, isn't it, balderdash!  I seem to remember that NO ONE asked you to do this.  Go away and stay there, your opinion is not wanted nor appreciated since most of it contains vicious lies and mis-information.

As to the people going to the banks - REALLY?  What left field did that come from?  Prove it.  Which banks and who at the bank will take the witness stand to verify it?  I am so tired of all the so called bank stories that it makes me wanna puke.  First off, who would go to the bank in a bus with others seeking to exchange dinar for dollars?  That seems to be a very good way to get relieved of the dinar.  Also, no one is going to storm a bank on the word of some guru - this farce has gone on long enough that not even the most naive person in the world would believe that masses of people getting off a bus at a bank stand any chance of getting waited on any time soon.  There are only so may tellers and bankers available.  Most banks have a waiting time averaging 3 to 5 minutes for each person (except the first one in the bank) so using elementary math is doesn't take long to determine that if 50 people get off the bus it would take 250 minutes to do the transactions if the transaction took 5 minutes - in the case of a currency exchange with confirmation from ones own bank that time would be at east 40 minutes.  Simple math tell us that 50 x 40 = 2000 minutes or 33 hours and a day only has 24 hours so now we are into the next day if only one bank employee is doing the exchange.  Most small town banks only have one employee that does foreign exchange if they do that at all.

NO, the banks have not sent employees en mass to take training on foreign exchange procedures.  And NO not all banks have De La Rue machines.  I would doubt that there are more than a handful of those machines in the United States - they cost money and no bank is going to buy or lease one if there is no need and with the way this dinar thing has gone (supposed delays, hold ups, and assorted (sordid) excuses) there is NO apparent pressing need.  As to a bank bringing in employee on overtime just because of a potential release of the revalue of a foreign currency that isn't even traded internationally and is awaiting that status - unbelievable.  NO bank manager would dare do that as they would be fired immediately.

Then we get to the 800 numbers.  TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE, NO ONE HAS ANY IDEA HOW MUCH DINAR I HOLD AND CERTAINLY NO ONE ASSOCIATED WITH ANY BANK THAT IS SUPPOSEDLY TO BE THE EXCHANGE LOCATION KNOWS OR HAS REASON TO KNOW.  BESIDES THAT THEY CERTAINLY DON'T HAVE THE PHONE NUMBER OR ADDRESS OF ALL OF THE DINAR HOLDERS.  IMPOSSIBLE.  Ergo, how could they send the 800 numbers out given the above facts?  THEY CAN'T.  So, the 800 numbers have to be provided to the dinar holders somehow.  I DON'T TRUST RECAPS OR GURU'S TO DO THAT - I mean give them the information they will ask for to set an appointment?  Then hope I am not mugged on the way?  NO WAY.  That seems like a recipe to disaster - ain't a gonna happen!

Go jump in the ocean, Bluwolf, your shark friends are needing amusement.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:56 am

What he said! Twisted Evil

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus 2805820865  Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus 2805820865  Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus 2805820865  Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Sister Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:16 am

Ponee, I heard you posted the same thing on recaps to him but I couldn't find it.  I guess they didn't post it.
Lil Sister
Lil Sister
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:20 am

Gee ... what a surprise .... NOT! Twisted Evil

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:48 pm

Then we have the issues with simply the bird brains, yes those with tents in the parking, cc don't call the bank, load up buses from the south and storm two northeast banks

ok my ddd'ers......we're leaving atlanta in the morning at 6 am to storm 2 northeast banks on Monday. Please pm me if you want to be picked up.......

Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus Prevost-H3-41-Chevrolet-5500-Diamond-Bus-Ford-Krystal-KK22-Mini-Bus-Terra-Transit-Turtle-Top-Van-Terra-Shuttle

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jakediesel Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:12 am

Just found this site!!! Finally a real non-hype true forum to get info and rip on the lies of the "gurus".  Thanks.

jakediesel

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:22 am

Welcome Jake!!!

WE do strive for the truth on this site.  We also do not "rip" the gurus perse, we tell it like we see it and sometimes we poke fun at them (if they can't take it they need to get out of the limelight).  When one hears the same old hogwash and gets either banned or posts not printed because of their opinion or question it speaks very lowly of the site.  WE try to allow opinion and information to flow here as long as it is done tastefully and without malice.  Our rules are a tiny bit different than other sites, but we do have moderators and administrators who will enforce those rules if pushed - we prefer to allow some latitude before we act.

Feel free to roam around the different parts of the site an offer your opinions, news, analysis or jabberwalky - we do.
Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus Ping
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:53 am

Blufool.....REAL decent Christian folk or any other decent folk, Christian or not do not go out fishing with a pole, a hook, some line and a worm to bait a bass then throw it back in the water for a few days just to come back and catch it again and again and laugh every damned time it hits the hook just for kicks. The constant repeats of your lies and BS are exasperating the masses. Where are your links? Where is your proof? Your contacts are from where? Recaps? TNT? How do you know what CL would do? Do you talk to her? How do you know that the 3 letter agencies are not just taking you for a ride to take everyone else for a ride? Do not hide behind a well loved label like Christianity to move your failed stories along as these stories have been moving for years now with every excuse you goo roos could come up with! I think you all have been baiting and lying and scamming so much, you believe yourselves. I was listening to TNT Tony blast from Friday night and I was shocked to hear someone ask if he could still donate to Tony, omg! I guess I was stupid to believe that this was just a rumor but I heard it myself. Donate? What the hell for? Donate? For bull crap? over and over and over day after day to year after year?
hmmm, where are those 800 numbers from yesterday and the day before and today and oh wait it will be Monday?  I say B.S.!

NOW, I ASK YOU WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ?

someone in the REAL know?

NOPE!

YOU GOO ROOS ARE SHEEPLE FOR EACH OTHER!
AND IGNORANT TOO!

Do you
Bluwolf stamping his feet and cursing the truth seekers that call out gurus 2834342768
 to Tony or Okie or both?

pfft!!!!!!!!!!

KISS MY SOUTHERN GRITS!

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:05 am

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:44 pm

The thing I don't get is why, when it gets to the point where they feel the need to defend themselves, the guru's talk about being good Christian people. As if that makes everything ok?  I'm not a religious man myself, but it sure bothers the hell out of me when people use religion to try to explain or justify their actions!!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:57 pm

jakediesel wrote:Just found this site!!! Finally a real non-hype true forum to get info and rip on the lies of the "gurus".  Thanks.
WELCOME JAKE !   PASS THE WORD OF THIS SITE !!

:eating grapes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:00 pm

BritishBulldog wrote:The thing I don't get is why, when it gets to the point where they feel the need to defend themselves, the guru's talk about being good Christian people. As if that makes everything ok?  I'm not a religious man myself, but it sure bothers the hell out of me when people use religion to try to explain or justify their actions!!
SAME HERE FRIEND !!!   THAT'S WHY RECAPS IS SO OFFENSIVE !! THEY THINK QUOTING SCRIPTURE OR ALLOWING PEOPLE WHO DO MAKES THEM NOBLE !  PURE BS !!!

:Happy Thanksgi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum