Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
KAPERONI saying --Article VIII would include the new exchange regime (float) so that is how we see the dinar rise in value.  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
KAPERONI saying --Article VIII would include the new exchange regime (float) so that is how we see the dinar rise in value.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
KAPERONI saying --Article VIII would include the new exchange regime (float) so that is how we see the dinar rise in value.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
KAPERONI saying --Article VIII would include the new exchange regime (float) so that is how we see the dinar rise in value.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
KAPERONI saying --Article VIII would include the new exchange regime (float) so that is how we see the dinar rise in value.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
KAPERONI saying --Article VIII would include the new exchange regime (float) so that is how we see the dinar rise in value.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
KAPERONI saying --Article VIII would include the new exchange regime (float) so that is how we see the dinar rise in value.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
KAPERONI saying --Article VIII would include the new exchange regime (float) so that is how we see the dinar rise in value.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
KAPERONI saying --Article VIII would include the new exchange regime (float) so that is how we see the dinar rise in value.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
KAPERONI saying --Article VIII would include the new exchange regime (float) so that is how we see the dinar rise in value.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
KAPERONI saying --Article VIII would include the new exchange regime (float) so that is how we see the dinar rise in value.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
KAPERONI saying --Article VIII would include the new exchange regime (float) so that is how we see the dinar rise in value.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
KAPERONI saying --Article VIII would include the new exchange regime (float) so that is how we see the dinar rise in value.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
KAPERONI saying --Article VIII would include the new exchange regime (float) so that is how we see the dinar rise in value.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
KAPERONI saying --Article VIII would include the new exchange regime (float) so that is how we see the dinar rise in value.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
KAPERONI saying --Article VIII would include the new exchange regime (float) so that is how we see the dinar rise in value.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
KAPERONI saying --Article VIII would include the new exchange regime (float) so that is how we see the dinar rise in value.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
KAPERONI saying --Article VIII would include the new exchange regime (float) so that is how we see the dinar rise in value.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
KAPERONI saying --Article VIII would include the new exchange regime (float) so that is how we see the dinar rise in value.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
KAPERONI saying --Article VIII would include the new exchange regime (float) so that is how we see the dinar rise in value.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

KAPERONI saying --Article VIII would include the new exchange regime (float) so that is how we see the dinar rise in value.

3 posters

Go down

KAPERONI saying --Article VIII would include the new exchange regime (float) so that is how we see the dinar rise in value.  Empty KAPERONI saying --Article VIII would include the new exchange regime (float) so that is how we see the dinar rise in value.

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:00 pm

11-22-2013 Newshound Guru Kaperoni we have two clear signs the CBI is trying to conform to the IMF requirements...by issuing the Dec 1st new Auction pricing and the issuance of bonds for monetary policy. Though maybe not what you want to see, meeting the IMF requirements must happen before Iraq can exit Article XIV and move to Article VIII. Article VIII would include the new exchange regime (float) so that is how we see the dinar rise in value.

Read

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

KAPERONI saying --Article VIII would include the new exchange regime (float) so that is how we see the dinar rise in value.  Empty Re: KAPERONI saying --Article VIII would include the new exchange regime (float) so that is how we see the dinar rise in value.

Post by Jayzze Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:32 pm

besides this the wto is having there meeting  in the beginning  of dec and will see if we qualify  or what is needed. in either case we basicaly  need to follow the guide lines of both
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

KAPERONI saying --Article VIII would include the new exchange regime (float) so that is how we see the dinar rise in value.  Empty Re: KAPERONI saying --Article VIII would include the new exchange regime (float) so that is how we see the dinar rise in value.

Post by Kevind53 Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:34 am

I generally like a lot of what Kap says, but I have to disagree with this. Article XIV has to do with "Transitional Arrangements," which is essentially a temporary restriction in following the Article VIII (General Obligations of Members) regulations. I do not see that has having any sort of effect on any potential RV.  Iraq is already a voting member of the IMF, and have been for some time. 

They are however, observer members of the WTO. They have been in observer status since 2004. They are negotiating the process, working on meeting the requirements as set forth by the working committee. Most of what transpires is confidential, but they are at least 3/4 of the way through the process. Basically what is left is outlined here:

Approval of the “accession package”

Once both the Working Party's Draft Report and Protocol of Accession and the market access commitments in goods and services are completed to the satisfaction of members of the Working Party, the “accession package” is adopted at a final formal meeting of the Working Party.

The documents are then presented to the General Council or the Ministerial Conference for adoption. Once approved by the General Council or the Ministerial Conference, the accessions package is redistributed as a non-restricted document.

Two final documents will be issued:

1. The Decision of the General Council
2. The Protocol of Accession of the new entrant a Protocol of Accession annexed to the Report which states that the country accedes to the WTO Agreement, defines the Schedules and outlines final provisions for timing of acceptance of the Protocol and full membership of the WTO.

Becoming a full member

Once approved by the General Council of Ministerial Conference, the applicant is then free to sign the Protocol of Accession stating that it accepts the approved “accessions package” subject to ratification in its national parliament. Normally three months is given from signature of the Protocol of Accession for this to take place.

Thirty days after the applicant government notifies the WTO Secretariat that it has completed its ratification procedures, the applicant government becomes a full Member of the WTO.
http://www.wto.org/english/thewto_e/acc_e/acces_e.htm

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

KAPERONI saying --Article VIII would include the new exchange regime (float) so that is how we see the dinar rise in value.  2805820865  KAPERONI saying --Article VIII would include the new exchange regime (float) so that is how we see the dinar rise in value.  2805820865  KAPERONI saying --Article VIII would include the new exchange regime (float) so that is how we see the dinar rise in value.  2805820865  KAPERONI saying --Article VIII would include the new exchange regime (float) so that is how we see the dinar rise in value.  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum