Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
TLAR -- WTO has requirements that must be met. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TLAR -- WTO has requirements that must be met. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TLAR -- WTO has requirements that must be met. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TLAR -- WTO has requirements that must be met. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TLAR -- WTO has requirements that must be met. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TLAR -- WTO has requirements that must be met. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TLAR -- WTO has requirements that must be met. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TLAR -- WTO has requirements that must be met. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TLAR -- WTO has requirements that must be met. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TLAR -- WTO has requirements that must be met. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TLAR -- WTO has requirements that must be met. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TLAR -- WTO has requirements that must be met. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TLAR -- WTO has requirements that must be met. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TLAR -- WTO has requirements that must be met. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TLAR -- WTO has requirements that must be met. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TLAR -- WTO has requirements that must be met. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TLAR -- WTO has requirements that must be met. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TLAR -- WTO has requirements that must be met. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TLAR -- WTO has requirements that must be met. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TLAR -- WTO has requirements that must be met. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

TLAR -- WTO has requirements that must be met.

5 posters

Go down

TLAR -- WTO has requirements that must be met. Empty TLAR -- WTO has requirements that must be met.

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:50 am

11-21-2013 Newshound Guru Tlar

Article: "IMF Executive Board Reviews Noncomplying Purchase by Iraq and Breach of Obligations Under Article VIII, Section 5" Iraq is striving to become IMF compliant so that they can enter Article VIII with their currency.  https://www.dinardaily.net/t29420-imf-executive-board-reviews-noncomplying-purchase-by-iraq-and-breach-of-obligations-under-article-viii-section-5#194737   The IMF would naturally want to watch them for a while and judge them in this light to make sure they are 100% compliant before they will be allowed to change. In this article the IMF is looking back to as early as 2010 even though they were not an Article VIII currency.

I'm sure they are doing this to tell and help train the CBI as to where they were not in compliance and why. We must be getting pretty close for the IMF to do this and the CBI must be requesting and desire to make that change soon or why would the IMF bother. It is much like becoming a member of the WTO. They are also trying to become full members but to achieve that they must rise up to the rules required for that membership.

From time to time the WTO has also measured them and pointed out where they must improve to meet the requirements, including telling them more than once that they require them to have a currency closer to the value of dollar before they will be accepted. Pretty much this is the reason I quit reading articles that talk about Iraq's ascension to the WTO because they will never qualify until they raise their currency.

SEE the Document/Article here  https://www.dinardaily.net/t29420-imf-executive-board-reviews-noncomplying-purchase-by-iraq-and-breach-of-obligations-under-article-viii-section-5#194737

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TLAR -- WTO has requirements that must be met. Empty Re: TLAR -- WTO has requirements that must be met.

Post by RoyBoy Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:11 pm

Always like TLARs views, I don't see Iraq becoming full members of the WTO for a year or 2, they 1st have to be showing exports more then oil. Article 8 I pray we will see soon, then imo we will see a slow rise in the dinar to that 1-1 range. I know TLAR has different views on the release rate, but this is America, we are entitled to our own opinions . I also agree with Kap and Steve on DA's site that Maliki will push this through making him a hero in front of his elections this coming spring. Let's hope the beginning of 2014 will bring us all new dreams coming true. :-)
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

TLAR -- WTO has requirements that must be met. Empty Re: TLAR -- WTO has requirements that must be met.

Post by catman Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:24 am

Maybe someone can fill me in on when and where the WTO told Iraq they are required to have a currency closer to the value of the dollar before they can be members.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:44 am

Well since WTO negotiations are confidential, and NOT public knowledge, I would have to call BS just based on that ... but wait, there's more ... Why would it have to be closer to the dollar? The Dong is worth way less than the dinar, yet Vietnam is already a full member of the WTO. Definitely calling a big, fat BS on this one.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TLAR -- WTO has requirements that must be met. 2805820865  TLAR -- WTO has requirements that must be met. 2805820865  TLAR -- WTO has requirements that must be met. 2805820865  TLAR -- WTO has requirements that must be met. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:41 am

Kevin; You are 100% right! Catman, I have never seen any news that states any  thing about the dinar value close to the dollar to become full members of the WTO.
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:31 am

all the wto states is an international traded currency now there are members with a low currency i believe around 25 cents. in iraqs case under one to one will not sokve there problems since the dinar has to be higher the the usd for them to achieve there goal but knowing  howscrewed up they are who knows for sure what they will do
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum