Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
OPEN LETTER TO DINARIANS - Thursday morning post from Winalot I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
OPEN LETTER TO DINARIANS - Thursday morning post from Winalot I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
OPEN LETTER TO DINARIANS - Thursday morning post from Winalot I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
OPEN LETTER TO DINARIANS - Thursday morning post from Winalot I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
OPEN LETTER TO DINARIANS - Thursday morning post from Winalot I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
OPEN LETTER TO DINARIANS - Thursday morning post from Winalot I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
OPEN LETTER TO DINARIANS - Thursday morning post from Winalot I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
OPEN LETTER TO DINARIANS - Thursday morning post from Winalot I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
OPEN LETTER TO DINARIANS - Thursday morning post from Winalot I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
OPEN LETTER TO DINARIANS - Thursday morning post from Winalot I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
OPEN LETTER TO DINARIANS - Thursday morning post from Winalot I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
OPEN LETTER TO DINARIANS - Thursday morning post from Winalot I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
OPEN LETTER TO DINARIANS - Thursday morning post from Winalot I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
OPEN LETTER TO DINARIANS - Thursday morning post from Winalot I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
OPEN LETTER TO DINARIANS - Thursday morning post from Winalot I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
OPEN LETTER TO DINARIANS - Thursday morning post from Winalot I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
OPEN LETTER TO DINARIANS - Thursday morning post from Winalot I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
OPEN LETTER TO DINARIANS - Thursday morning post from Winalot I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
OPEN LETTER TO DINARIANS - Thursday morning post from Winalot I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
OPEN LETTER TO DINARIANS - Thursday morning post from Winalot I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

OPEN LETTER TO DINARIANS - Thursday morning post from Winalot

5 posters

Go down

OPEN LETTER TO DINARIANS - Thursday morning post from Winalot Empty OPEN LETTER TO DINARIANS - Thursday morning post from Winalot

Post by Ponee Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:50 pm

OPEN LETTER TO DINARIANS - Thursday morning post from Winalot
Hi,

Right now, we are hearing all kinds of crazy stuff...exorbanintly high rates, daily rv calls, followed by daily excuses, currency codes that do not exist... on and on and on.

Let's have a reality check. I can see no way possible for the rates being thrown around to be possible. You can beleive what you want. BUT! When you are standing in line at the bank, and you get to the point of exchanging, and they tell you $3.++ on the dinar, and $.05 'ish on the VND...remember one thing. AT THAT RATE, THIS IS THE SINGLE BEST INVESTMENT YOU WILL HAVE EVER MADE IN YOUR LIFETIME! Do NOT take it out on the banking personel...YOU are the ones who chose to beleive what you have... no one made you. Take your measly 3.5 million dollars per million dinar, invest it wisely, and be extremely happy!

If I am wrong, heck... not the first time... but please get your heads around a much smaller amount for exchange than what you are hearing....it will be much easier to take.

I don't know who is supplying the daily mis-information, or why. What does concern me is why do the GURU's keep passing it on? Is no one smart enough to question their "sources" as to why, for at least the last 6 months of calling an rv daily, and excuses daily, as to why that keeps happening? Really???

The excuses have been all over the board, recycled many times over and over, and here we still sit. Amazing!

I would also like to add a word about the smart cards...NOTHING HAS CHANGED~! The Iraqi's still worry EVERY DAY if they are going to be able to feed thier children. They fight the banks EVERY DAY when they do get money on their card because the banks are STEALING it from them in commissions that are not allowed to be charged~! I watch the smart card site like a hawk.. I click on peoples pages that are leaving the posts... it is amazing what you can learn if you simply READ instead of listening to the Guru's!

Give it a try....see for yourself. If you choose to ask questions or make comments, be prepaired! They will simply ignore you, as they have much better manners than the people asking the stupid questions. So, read, hop around, use www.translate.google.com to translate what they are saying.... and just see for yourself.

Winalot

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

OPEN LETTER TO DINARIANS - Thursday morning post from Winalot Empty Re: OPEN LETTER TO DINARIANS - Thursday morning post from Winalot

Post by Ponee Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:52 pm

APPLAUD

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

OPEN LETTER TO DINARIANS - Thursday morning post from Winalot Empty Re: OPEN LETTER TO DINARIANS - Thursday morning post from Winalot

Post by Woodie007 Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:25 pm

Great letter, totally agree with you  Winalot :cheers:

Woodie007

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:36 pm

OPEN LETTER TO DINARIANS - Thursday morning post from Winalot 2218296283

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

OPEN LETTER TO DINARIANS - Thursday morning post from Winalot 2805820865  OPEN LETTER TO DINARIANS - Thursday morning post from Winalot 2805820865  OPEN LETTER TO DINARIANS - Thursday morning post from Winalot 2805820865  OPEN LETTER TO DINARIANS - Thursday morning post from Winalot 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:40 pm

wow the truth has been stated wooooooo
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:11 am

:yes:

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum