Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Millionday -- the UN has told the US that they need to arrange the return of iraq`s money right away. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Millionday -- the UN has told the US that they need to arrange the return of iraq`s money right away. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday -- the UN has told the US that they need to arrange the return of iraq`s money right away. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday -- the UN has told the US that they need to arrange the return of iraq`s money right away. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday -- the UN has told the US that they need to arrange the return of iraq`s money right away. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday -- the UN has told the US that they need to arrange the return of iraq`s money right away. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday -- the UN has told the US that they need to arrange the return of iraq`s money right away. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday -- the UN has told the US that they need to arrange the return of iraq`s money right away. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday -- the UN has told the US that they need to arrange the return of iraq`s money right away. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday -- the UN has told the US that they need to arrange the return of iraq`s money right away. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday -- the UN has told the US that they need to arrange the return of iraq`s money right away. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday -- the UN has told the US that they need to arrange the return of iraq`s money right away. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday -- the UN has told the US that they need to arrange the return of iraq`s money right away. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday -- the UN has told the US that they need to arrange the return of iraq`s money right away. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday -- the UN has told the US that they need to arrange the return of iraq`s money right away. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday -- the UN has told the US that they need to arrange the return of iraq`s money right away. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday -- the UN has told the US that they need to arrange the return of iraq`s money right away. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Millionday -- the UN has told the US that they need to arrange the return of iraq`s money right away. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Millionday -- the UN has told the US that they need to arrange the return of iraq`s money right away. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Millionday -- the UN has told the US that they need to arrange the return of iraq`s money right away. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Millionday -- the UN has told the US that they need to arrange the return of iraq`s money right away.

2 posters

Go down

Millionday -- the UN has told the US that they need to arrange the return of iraq`s money right away. Empty Millionday -- the UN has told the US that they need to arrange the return of iraq`s money right away.

Post by Ponee Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:51 am

11-21-2013 Newshound Guru Millionday UN security council meeting: The title of the report "Add DFI funds to raise the cash reserve value of the dinar" the addition of dfi to raise the value of the dinar and place them under international law. the UN has told the US that they need to arrange the return of iraq`s money right away.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Millionday -- the UN has told the US that they need to arrange the return of iraq`s money right away. Empty Re: Millionday -- the UN has told the US that they need to arrange the return of iraq`s money right away.

Post by Ponee Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:53 am

"the UN has told the US that they need to arrange the return of iraq`s money right away."

Ok, so what... like they haven't been saying things like that in dozens of articles for YEARS. Really, let's make a big deal out of a sentence and claim it to mean that it is going to RV tonight.   Ya that makes you a guru. Good for you.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Millionday -- the UN has told the US that they need to arrange the return of iraq`s money right away. Empty Re: Millionday -- the UN has told the US that they need to arrange the return of iraq`s money right away.

Post by Kevind53 Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:41 pm

OK, and where is the link ... something like that would certainly be verifiable and all over the news, so I can only conclude BS!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Millionday -- the UN has told the US that they need to arrange the return of iraq`s money right away. 2805820865  Millionday -- the UN has told the US that they need to arrange the return of iraq`s money right away. 2805820865  Millionday -- the UN has told the US that they need to arrange the return of iraq`s money right away. 2805820865  Millionday -- the UN has told the US that they need to arrange the return of iraq`s money right away. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:49 pm

Kevind53 wrote:OK, and where is the link ... something like that would certainly be verifiable and all over the news, so I can only conclude BS!
https://www.dinardaily.net/t29419-add-funds-to-dfi-cash-reserve-flying-the-dinar-value#194708

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:00 pm

Well I was referring to Million Day's claim that the UN was demanding the return of Iraq's money. I didn't see anything there even vaguely like that.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Millionday -- the UN has told the US that they need to arrange the return of iraq`s money right away. 2805820865  Millionday -- the UN has told the US that they need to arrange the return of iraq`s money right away. 2805820865  Millionday -- the UN has told the US that they need to arrange the return of iraq`s money right away. 2805820865  Millionday -- the UN has told the US that they need to arrange the return of iraq`s money right away. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum