Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
people rush banks RV cancelled I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
people rush banks RV cancelled I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
people rush banks RV cancelled I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
people rush banks RV cancelled I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
people rush banks RV cancelled I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
people rush banks RV cancelled I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
people rush banks RV cancelled I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
people rush banks RV cancelled I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
people rush banks RV cancelled I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
people rush banks RV cancelled I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
people rush banks RV cancelled I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
people rush banks RV cancelled I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
people rush banks RV cancelled I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
people rush banks RV cancelled I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
people rush banks RV cancelled I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
people rush banks RV cancelled I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
people rush banks RV cancelled I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
people rush banks RV cancelled I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
people rush banks RV cancelled I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
people rush banks RV cancelled I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

people rush banks RV cancelled

+12
catman
Woodie007
aksafeone
Crazy Clown
Jayzze
silkysand
Ssmith
Daox13
Kevind53
alleyrose
gampy
TLF
16 posters

Go down

people rush banks RV cancelled Empty people rush banks RV cancelled

Post by catman Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:40 am

I guess they have run short of excuses and have moved on to total fantasy.

OkieOilMan Update From OOM&F Chat
11/20/2013
16 Comments

0:05 PM [..okieoilman] GOOD WEDNESDAY EVENING EVERYONE. THIS POST WILL BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME AND TO OTHERS THEY WILL PERFECTLY UNDERSTAND WHAT IS PRESENTLY GOING ON. 

TODAY WE WERE INFORMED OF RECEIVING OUR 800 NUMBERS FOR OUR APPOINTMENTS. THE REASON WE HAVEN'T RECEIVED IT IS BECAUSE OF THE FOLLOWING. 

MY SOURCE JUST INFORMED ME THE UST HAD ALREADY GIVEN PERMISSION TO THE BANK'S TO ACTIVATE THE PROCESS AND FOR A VERY SHORT WINDOW THIS MORNING AND AT THEIR SOLE DISCRETION, THEY DID SO. 
Read More Link On Right
  AS IT HAPPENED IN 3 LARGE EAST COAST BANKS THERE WERE LITTERALLY BUS LOAD'S RUSHING THE BANK'S. 
THE BANKS BECAUSE OF FEAR AND SECURITY ISSUES PASSED THE SITUATION AS IT TRANSPIRED TO THE UST AND REFUSED TO ACTIVATE THE R/V.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

people rush banks RV cancelled Empty Re: people rush banks RV cancelled

Post by TLF Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:48 am

Just keeping the Lie alive.  what dose one expect from master OKIE...
TLF
TLF
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by gampy Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:09 am

Total BS just like the people in parking lots last time. Has this been documented anywhere other than an Okie BS post.

gampy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:14 am

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH I've bloody heard it all now!! What a serious wanker!! Sorry guys for the language but seriously!!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:27 am

Well obviously it could not be because he lied again, so it must be our fault. Maybe dinarling and his kinfolk got into the shine again ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

people rush banks RV cancelled 2805820865  people rush banks RV cancelled 2805820865  people rush banks RV cancelled 2805820865  people rush banks RV cancelled 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:33 am

Interestingly enough of the 18 comments posted on recraps, 12 are critical to at least some degree of Okie's notel. That's the first time I have seen peeps questioning to that degree there. Perhaps folks are starting to wake up.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

people rush banks RV cancelled 2805820865  people rush banks RV cancelled 2805820865  people rush banks RV cancelled 2805820865  people rush banks RV cancelled 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:45 am

Kevin, what you are seeing is Recaps saving face in light of this absolutely ridiculous excuse put out. Give them enough rope ...and they will hang themselves. Recaps didn't want the rope around their necks too. Well everything is blowing up in their faces !! 

At least a FEW sheepie are waking up. Most still not, just read TNT's followings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:06 am

Oh I know why they are doing it ... just observing that over half the posters were calling BS, another few were making up excuses for Okie, so they must be questioning the info as well. 

I started crunching the numbers Okie was spouting, and it would take something like 36K normal work shifts just to set up the appointments at an average of 2 minutes a call. Cash in would take from somewhere north of 500K to over 1 million shifts at 30 -60 minutes per cash in. So even if there are 5000 people doing the cash ins, we are looking at 1-200 days best case scenario. I count it all spew, but I wonder if they ever stop to think about what they are spewing, or do they just go with whatever they pull out of their hinder-parts?

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by gampy Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:30 am

If you have a pile of crap and you try to cover it up with more crap what you have is an even bigger pile of crap.

The bank parking lot thing a few weeks ago, and the bigger and better bus at the bank yesterday all belong in the pile.

crap

gampy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gampy Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:09 am

If you are driving your bus and it develops engine trouble. The only sign of anything anywhere is an unopened branch bank.

Should you:

1.    Go to the bank building and wait for it to open?

2.    Stay in your bus and look for low flying very old airplanes that are out of fuel?

3.    Count your foreign currency again and then practice multiplying the total by different numbers again?

4.    Try to find the number for the next Tony call or just go with what he said 3 years ago because it is the same?

5.    Call and ask TerryK what he is hearing?

6.    Ask Freaky Frank to tell you stories about his blue couch using the native Hawaiian language even though he really just sells dinar in Detroit?

7.    Go over your wardrobe and try to find something that will keep you “lookin good” when you go to the bank? Or even better, in the chat room, discuss what you are wearing right now and what you plan to sleep in tonight?

8.    Practice acting intelligent?

9.    Just sit there and think of worn-out clichés to use in a chat like patience is a virtue or all things come to he who waits? Or even better make up some new ones?

10. Think about the terms positive and negative and how they apply to the bus battery because they don’t have a fricking thing to do with any investment.

gampy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:17 am

Oh Okie.. nothing but a laugh.

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gampy Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:24 am

Looks like "the peeps" arn't buying the latest Okie excuse. I like this one......

drugtester wrote:

This has to be the lamest and most implausible excuse for the RV not happening to date. Any rationale and logical person will be unable to swallow this scenario:

A historical and global financial event of epic proportions is put on hold because a bus of frenzied exotic currency holders (with prior knowledge of the RV activation) descended upon a bank like a plague of locusts on a wheat field. Their actions scare the bank personnel, the very same people who have supposedly been called in and out of work 250 times over the past few months and are very excited to start cashing us out. They are so scared that they stop the RV even though the entire dinarian population didn't even know it had begun (well except for the bus full of crazy insider zombies with dinar/dong).
LOL!!!! Are you friggin' kidding me?!?

I have heard so many excuses for the delay of this RV and silently shook my head...saying nothing....but I simply cannot stay silent on this one.

gampy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:03 am

And just when I think this whole thing can't get any sillier....  This is another version of the story a while back when people were camping out in the bank's parking lot and caused the RV to be delayed.  Tony got the 'cash in one note w/out an appointment' and 'rates will drop quickly' stories going.  Now he weaves those two reasons into why it was called off.  But it did sell a lot of dinar, didn't it Tony?

Lately Recaps has been allowing the posting of negative comments.  What an abrupt change in their policy.  My thoughts on that....  I think the change was made on advice from their attorney.  Think they feel they need to cover their butt.  And rightly so.  Bring on the Grand Jury!  Scumbags! All of them!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by gampy Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:36 am

FINALLY PROOF OF THE BUS INCIDENT!!!!

DONGMAN wrote:

people rush banks RV cancelled Khedive-hillbilly-bus-side
RIGHT OUTSIDE OF WELLS FARGO IN NY

gampy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:45 am

it is extremely sad that this is even an excuse he used... It makes absolutely no sense... there would be no way a few buses world stand in the way of the country's cash out procedures.

Basically Okie is telling us that even though the bank staff had be getting trained for this moment for the last 2 years, they must have forgotten to train them on how to handle a few bus loads..
Really man? really? For God's Sake please just stop... you are a horrible person and a horrible individual and you deserve every bit of hells fire that licks your A$$ as you hang onto the cliff leading to hell.

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silkysand Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:52 am

people rush banks RV cancelled 3508649203 people rush banks RV cancelled 3508649203 people rush banks RV cancelled 3508649203 people rush banks RV cancelled 3508649203 
gampy wrote:FINALLY PROOF OF THE BUS INCIDENT!!!!

DONGMAN wrote:

people rush banks RV cancelled Khedive-hillbilly-bus-side
RIGHT OUTSIDE OF WELLS FARGO IN NY
people rush banks RV cancelled 2834342768

coffee  Want to know Jesus? call him! Very Happy  Want to meet him? Text & Drive wreckless

God bless
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:27 pm

this is one crock of sheite. who is writing the scrips for the clowns
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Clown Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:37 pm

Hey! Okie is not a clown! He's that white stuff that forms in the corners of your mouth... yuck. Leave the clowning to me.
Crazy Clown
Crazy Clown
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodie007 Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:58 pm

LOL Crazy Clown, Love ya brother, THIS IS WHAT I Left on other websites,

I am the DIRECT DESCENDANT of GENERAL SAM HOUSTON AND I am calling this arsehole (Okieoilboy ) a liar and I can back it up. I am a disabled vet and this arasehole is a liar. Let's see if these websites honor the second amendment (Dinar Recaps and Dinar Detectives ) hooraww and If they do not  you need to all grow up and find a new life on this website  https://www.dinardaily.net  I have posted this link to all the dinar sites. HOORAWW  101ST Rangers 1968 -1972 Vietnam CPL R. W. H. Print that or forever be a looser arseholes I have received one Medal of honor, 3 purple hearts. for my three tours of duty during the Vietnam war.

I will never give up on my country no matter what, I love the USA no matter who our president is and I will stand by him who ever he is, even if I disagree. Peace to all who seek the truth and are loyal to god and country.

Last edited by Woodie007 on Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Woodie007

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:37 am

Popcorn, peanuts ...... .
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:01 am

HOORAWW  101ST Rangers 1968 -1972 Vietnam CPL D. W. H. Print that or forever be a looser arseholes I have received one Medal of honor, 3 purple hearts. for my three tours of duity during the Vietnam war. 

I do not wish to insult any vet, but there is no one with the initials D. W. H. on the list of those awarded the Medal of Honor during the Vietnam era.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Clown Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:05 am

HHC 5ID & HHC 106MI. I DON'T THINK OKIE WAS ANYTHING BUT REMF!
Crazy Clown
Crazy Clown
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodie007 Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:06 pm

sorry for the typo R.W.H. and no insult taken

Woodie007

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:22 pm

There is only one R.W.H. that is on the list and he died getting his.  How about a date an place of the action where you earned it, maybe there is a misspelling on the list.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:09 pm

Bump.  I want to make sure Woodie sees this and has a chance to answer.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:12 pm

If you send your question to his PM, he will get an email notification that he has a message. (that is if he has that option turned on in his preferences)

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:43 pm

Don't listen to them OKIE. There are still 1000's and 1'000,s that love and support you.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:54 pm

HezekiaH are you being serious or sarcastic?

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:01 pm

aksafeone wrote:Popcorn, peanuts ...... .
He’s been a staple at Dodgers Stadium for the past 55 years, and this morning, Roger Owens, known by fans simply as ‘The Peanut Man,’ called in to talk about his career as Dodgers Stadium’s legendary trick peanut vender.
With the Dodgers in the NLCS against the St. Louis Cardinals this week, Roger has a packed house to sling stadium peanuts to, but he assures Gary Bryan and Lisa Stanley that he doesn’t need any extra time to warm up.
“I’ve been limbered up. I can do it in my sleep,” said Roger. “This is my 55th year pitching peanuts at the L.A. Dodgers.”
people rush banks RV cancelled RogerSE-thumb

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:04 pm

0:05 PM [..okieoilman] GOOD WEDNESDAY EVENING EVERYONE. THIS POST WILL BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME AND TO OTHERS THEY WILL PERFECTLY UNDERSTAND WHAT IS PRESENTLY GOING ON. 

So why should this post be any different than all the rest of your Posts, OKIE? All are quite offensive.....humorous, but offensive nonetheless......

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guru Debunker Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:19 pm

Its only offensive if YOUR a Total IDIOT for putting any faith in to your BOGUS LIES. As for me and my house, I will serve the LORD".... Enough Said".

Where Ever You Go, There You Are  people rush banks RV cancelled 258310255

Guru Debunker
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum