Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
'Knockout Game' No Laughing Matter ...  with VIDEO I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
'Knockout Game' No Laughing Matter ...  with VIDEO I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
'Knockout Game' No Laughing Matter ...  with VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
'Knockout Game' No Laughing Matter ...  with VIDEO I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
'Knockout Game' No Laughing Matter ...  with VIDEO I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
'Knockout Game' No Laughing Matter ...  with VIDEO I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
'Knockout Game' No Laughing Matter ...  with VIDEO I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
'Knockout Game' No Laughing Matter ...  with VIDEO I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
'Knockout Game' No Laughing Matter ...  with VIDEO I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
'Knockout Game' No Laughing Matter ...  with VIDEO I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
'Knockout Game' No Laughing Matter ...  with VIDEO I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
'Knockout Game' No Laughing Matter ...  with VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
'Knockout Game' No Laughing Matter ...  with VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
'Knockout Game' No Laughing Matter ...  with VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
'Knockout Game' No Laughing Matter ...  with VIDEO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
'Knockout Game' No Laughing Matter ...  with VIDEO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
'Knockout Game' No Laughing Matter ...  with VIDEO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
'Knockout Game' No Laughing Matter ...  with VIDEO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
'Knockout Game' No Laughing Matter ...  with VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
'Knockout Game' No Laughing Matter ...  with VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

'Knockout Game' No Laughing Matter ... with VIDEO

3 posters

Go down

'Knockout Game' No Laughing Matter ...  with VIDEO Empty 'Knockout Game' No Laughing Matter ... with VIDEO

Post by Ponee Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:46 am

Greta: 'Knockout Game' No Laughing Matter ... Where Are Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and Others?

By Greta Van Susteren
Published November 19, 2013 | FoxNews.com

Let's all go "Off the Record" for a minute. Look at this. Take a close look. Do you know what is going on? That is young African-American teenagers viciously and gratuitously attacking a random victim, a teacher, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Now, this violent act is what the teens where this is happening laughingly call "The Knockout Game."

This is no game. It's a mean, dangerous and a deadly crime. Already, one man hit has died from the so-called "Knockout Game." That's murder.

It's hard to think it could be worse, even more degrading, but it might be because lots of other teens know about this "Knockout Game." They have even been interviewed laughing about it, laughing like they don't get that this is wrong. Instead, acting like it's funny. Funny, really? They think it's funny?

Watch the videos on Gretawire. It's posted there. There is even more. This "Knockout Game" crime is a trend. It's growing. Don't believe me? We've had two incidents in the last few days right here in D.C. I know this is a very touchy topic because the game is regrettably popular amongst unsupervised African-American teens. No one wants to get near the topic of race. We also can't run from this one.

People are getting her hurt and murdered, and even those who live in these communities where this is happening. They have a right to be safe, and they don't have to live in fear of having their children hurt or even poisoned by ugly peer pressure, right? This game has to be condemned. And in order for the condemnation to have any impact whatsoever it has to come from important role models to these young teens.

I beg of Reverend Jesse Jackson, Reverend Al Sharpton and even President Obama to step up right now and speak out. Your silence will speak volumes, but your voice could make a big difference. Don't wait. Be leaders, they need you. We need you.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

'Knockout Game' No Laughing Matter ...  with VIDEO Empty Re: 'Knockout Game' No Laughing Matter ... with VIDEO

Post by Daox13 Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:52 am

This shows the progressive violence our youth is finding as "fun"... life without consequence is what they call a "free for all".... sorry if I have to move I will, but I will spank my child when they do wrong.. and while I may not "Knock out" my child if they were to do this, they would however have a bright red butt and wouldn't sit down for months.

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

'Knockout Game' No Laughing Matter ...  with VIDEO Empty Re: 'Knockout Game' No Laughing Matter ... with VIDEO

Post by doodoo Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:22 am

Don't you be spanking your children Daox13, or at least don't admit it on the internet.....Big Brother is watching....

As for Ponee's post, never fear our Dynamic Duo is busy on this Case....

'Knockout Game' No Laughing Matter ...  with VIDEO Jesse_jackson_and_al_sharpton

Oh, Never Mind, those perps are black aren't they?

And, Barry Soetoro was overheard reading from his teleprom
pter.......

"If I Had a Son, He'd Look Like These Thugs'

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:36 am

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:49 am

haha I do not have children as of right now so I'm not worries about big brother

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum