Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Locehin just a right hand puppet of Tony -- repeating what tony says I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Locehin just a right hand puppet of Tony -- repeating what tony says I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Locehin just a right hand puppet of Tony -- repeating what tony says I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Locehin just a right hand puppet of Tony -- repeating what tony says I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Locehin just a right hand puppet of Tony -- repeating what tony says I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Locehin just a right hand puppet of Tony -- repeating what tony says I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Locehin just a right hand puppet of Tony -- repeating what tony says I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Locehin just a right hand puppet of Tony -- repeating what tony says I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Locehin just a right hand puppet of Tony -- repeating what tony says I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Locehin just a right hand puppet of Tony -- repeating what tony says I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Locehin just a right hand puppet of Tony -- repeating what tony says I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Locehin just a right hand puppet of Tony -- repeating what tony says I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Locehin just a right hand puppet of Tony -- repeating what tony says I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Locehin just a right hand puppet of Tony -- repeating what tony says I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Locehin just a right hand puppet of Tony -- repeating what tony says I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Locehin just a right hand puppet of Tony -- repeating what tony says I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Locehin just a right hand puppet of Tony -- repeating what tony says I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Locehin just a right hand puppet of Tony -- repeating what tony says I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Locehin just a right hand puppet of Tony -- repeating what tony says I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Locehin just a right hand puppet of Tony -- repeating what tony says I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Locehin just a right hand puppet of Tony -- repeating what tony says

4 posters

Go down

Locehin just a right hand puppet of Tony -- repeating what tony says Empty Locehin just a right hand puppet of Tony -- repeating what tony says

Post by Ponee Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:47 am

11-19-2013 Intel Guru Loechin The rate has been released in Iraq and it has risen to the needed rate. The reason we needed it to increase is because that's what the Global Reset was built around. A certain rate had to be reached. As I write this tonight I wait only for the release of the 800 numbers.

The rate did hit the needed number, CL [Christine Lagarde] did say while in Iraq that she would not leave unless the RV was finished and she did leave with the RV completed, and we have overwhelming info confirmed that we are now looking for any second, did you get that any second for the release. I was told today by the UST, IMF, and the Banks that they would not tell when it would happen for us because of the Surprise...So enjoy your evening, I think it might be your last one being broke.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Locehin just a right hand puppet of Tony -- repeating what tony says Empty Re: Locehin just a right hand puppet of Tony -- repeating what tony says

Post by Kevind53 Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:19 am

GCR = lie
CL in Iraq = lie 
UST, IMF & Banks involved ... LIE, LIE, LIE

You sir are a liar and a fool.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Locehin just a right hand puppet of Tony -- repeating what tony says 2805820865  Locehin just a right hand puppet of Tony -- repeating what tony says 2805820865  Locehin just a right hand puppet of Tony -- repeating what tony says 2805820865  Locehin just a right hand puppet of Tony -- repeating what tony says 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Locehin just a right hand puppet of Tony -- repeating what tony says Empty Re: Locehin just a right hand puppet of Tony -- repeating what tony says

Post by Jayzze Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:55 am

wow i did not know that but i think you left out the rest of the clowns they are all in it together. here is the real reason  it has not rvd straight from a 3 letter org. your behavior out in dinar land is deplorable and until  you change your ways no rv
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:16 am

There is no GCR.... Yeah sure.. there have been talks about it.. but we are decades away from it if not a century. It is in no way connected to the Iraqi Dinar and the RV of it. People that believe in the GCR need to go and check themselves into a mental ward... There are no facts, no proof, no way it could even happen right now... but yet people will listen and believe what they want to hear. It is pathetic that you would believe the entire world is restructuring their currency and yet not a single factual source has stated any proof that this or anything remotely close to it is happening or even being thought about.

The only reason the Gurus use it is because you cant prove them wrong because there is nothing out there about it.... because..... wait for it.........wait.... WAIT....... ITS NOT A REAL THING.

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:50 pm

why do you have to prove the clowns right  they have never stated anything correct. when you see the dealers stop selling dinars then its time how hard of a concept is it for the sheep to grasp
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:12 pm

exactly jayzze

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum