Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
TD SHARES a Recaps Readers  MICA'S Comments --  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
TD SHARES a Recaps Readers  MICA'S Comments --  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
TD SHARES a Recaps Readers  MICA'S Comments --  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
TD SHARES a Recaps Readers  MICA'S Comments --  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TD SHARES a Recaps Readers  MICA'S Comments --  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TD SHARES a Recaps Readers  MICA'S Comments --  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TD SHARES a Recaps Readers  MICA'S Comments --  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TD SHARES a Recaps Readers  MICA'S Comments --  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TD SHARES a Recaps Readers  MICA'S Comments --  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TD SHARES a Recaps Readers  MICA'S Comments --  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TD SHARES a Recaps Readers  MICA'S Comments --  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TD SHARES a Recaps Readers  MICA'S Comments --  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TD SHARES a Recaps Readers  MICA'S Comments --  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TD SHARES a Recaps Readers  MICA'S Comments --  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TD SHARES a Recaps Readers  MICA'S Comments --  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TD SHARES a Recaps Readers  MICA'S Comments --  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TD SHARES a Recaps Readers  MICA'S Comments --  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TD SHARES a Recaps Readers  MICA'S Comments --  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TD SHARES a Recaps Readers  MICA'S Comments --  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TD SHARES a Recaps Readers  MICA'S Comments --  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

TD SHARES a Recaps Readers MICA'S Comments --

2 posters

Go down

TD SHARES a Recaps Readers  MICA'S Comments --  Empty Re: TD SHARES a Recaps Readers MICA'S Comments --

Post by Ponee Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:58 am

TD checking in. I thought your viewers should see this post in the comments section today on Recaps :

AUTHOR WAS "MICA" :

"I've tried to post several times and Dinar Recaps refuses to post my comments., but I will try once again. I have been in International Finance for over 30 years. I have first hand experience with currency revaluations. If I told you my name, you would know me as I am published author of two national best sellers on the NY Times Best Sellers list for books in Finance. I am what some of you call a whale and I can tell you this from experience , there is no such thing as an in country RV.

When a country RV's their currency it goes out instantly all over the world and is the same price to all people in all countries. No one has cashed out anywhere , period. If they had I would know. I personally, based on my friends and contacts, don't expect this until sometime early in 2014, before the election or late summer 2014 after the election. Another falsehood in this idea that Iraq is not in charge of this. That is not true. They are totally in charge and only need the IMF to approve their rate. The IMF has no control or ability to interfere in the currency of a sovereign nation without their permission. And, just so you all don't freak out because this is not what you want to hear, I will say IMHO. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well , Well, someone who has their head on straight. And for the record I do not know this individual but this person echo's my posts almost to the letter. Just today I posted on Dinar Guru that there was no in country RV, that if & when it does it would be done instantly otherwise people can & will double dip.

Days ago when some wannabe has returned on the scene telling us it would RV this week I posted that it would not. This is the same person who started out the new year telling us it would RV Jan 10th and came back often with more wild predictions . If this person had any real intel they would have known that Iraq had no intention of doing a RV before June 27th (Release from Chapter 13).

And of course you have the same old regulars calling it every day, every week. Then we have one who always repeats "window of opportunities every Thursday-Sunday". And then there's always a long winded write up of excuse but don't worry another window is opening up this coming Thursday. And so on & so on.

I've been saying the same as this poster (Mica) that the true window of opportunity is just before next years elections and I've stated that I believe the drop dead date is June of 2014 as they have said. I've stated that the IMF has told them since their Washington Central Banks meeting that they could introduce earlier but to have a sustainable rate which would be on the lower spectrum, not $3 + or $38 as some indicate.

What "Mica" also writes about "wanting to hear" is SO Very True. The other day I posted on Recaps about THE POSITIVES" that had occurred last week and got blasted for being "Negative". Why is that ? Because I don't lie and tell you it will RV tomorrow ?? Don't you have enough pumpers doing that already? And there it is : Give us our daily dose of deceit, it's a sugar rush for us !! Give me a break !!

Listen here : people like BGG , DOC, myself and others want to C/E as soon as possible and get off this ride. But some of us try our bests to bring you actual & sound intel.

At least there's a few level headed individuals like on Dinar Daily and people like Mica who also respect that too.

Regards, TD

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TD SHARES a Recaps Readers  MICA'S Comments --  Empty Re: TD SHARES a Recaps Readers MICA'S Comments --

Post by Daox13 Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:45 am

Anyone who thinks the rate is going to be different inside of Iraq then in any other part of the world does not understand one thing about currency and exchange rates in general. Once something is valued.. it is valued.. you will not have double dipping... nor will you be giving special VIP rates... it just does not happen... the only thing that some people may get over you is a lesser exchange fee. that is it..

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum