Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Tlar has it all figured out -- they are ready and will do it at an RV I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tlar has it all figured out -- they are ready and will do it at an RV I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tlar has it all figured out -- they are ready and will do it at an RV I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Tlar has it all figured out -- they are ready and will do it at an RV I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tlar has it all figured out -- they are ready and will do it at an RV I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tlar has it all figured out -- they are ready and will do it at an RV I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tlar has it all figured out -- they are ready and will do it at an RV I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tlar has it all figured out -- they are ready and will do it at an RV I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tlar has it all figured out -- they are ready and will do it at an RV I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tlar has it all figured out -- they are ready and will do it at an RV I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tlar has it all figured out -- they are ready and will do it at an RV I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tlar has it all figured out -- they are ready and will do it at an RV I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tlar has it all figured out -- they are ready and will do it at an RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tlar has it all figured out -- they are ready and will do it at an RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tlar has it all figured out -- they are ready and will do it at an RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tlar has it all figured out -- they are ready and will do it at an RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tlar has it all figured out -- they are ready and will do it at an RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tlar has it all figured out -- they are ready and will do it at an RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tlar has it all figured out -- they are ready and will do it at an RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tlar has it all figured out -- they are ready and will do it at an RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Tlar has it all figured out -- they are ready and will do it at an RV

2 posters

Go down

Tlar has it all figured out -- they are ready and will do it at an RV Empty Tlar has it all figured out -- they are ready and will do it at an RV

Post by Ponee Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:56 am

11-18-2013

Newshound Guru Tlar

The CBI all along when discussing the deletion of the zeros has stated that both currencies would be in circulation for an expected two years. By this they meant that to pass out the new currency and collect the old currency would take by their estimates about two years. If they float the currency at 1166 there would be no people removing their hidden currency from under the mattresses ...which means there would be no rush to the banks in Iraq, no infusion of capital for to the banks and no visible amount of new accounts being opened. All of these were said by Shabibi to be benefits they had hoped to achieve.

Most important, Shabibi had decided early in the year in 2010 to pull the trigger by the end of 2010. This was before all these laws were on the books. The reasons behind why Shabibi switched to a float are up to debate. The reasons why Shabibi did not pull the trigger on the few occasions that we all thought he was going to do it, are also up for debate. The fact remains...he had intended to do it before the last Article IV consultations and before the laws we put so much importance on today. I think they are ready. I think that they will do this as they have planned it for the last six years as an RV.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tlar has it all figured out -- they are ready and will do it at an RV Empty Re: Tlar has it all figured out -- they are ready and will do it at an RV

Post by Kevind53 Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:42 pm

He may be correct, at least it's not a fresh steaming pile of crap. Twisted Evil 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tlar has it all figured out -- they are ready and will do it at an RV 2805820865  Tlar has it all figured out -- they are ready and will do it at an RV 2805820865  Tlar has it all figured out -- they are ready and will do it at an RV 2805820865  Tlar has it all figured out -- they are ready and will do it at an RV 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum