Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
More from Baghdad Invest -- Why the Iraq Dinar RV Scam Works I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
More from Baghdad Invest -- Why the Iraq Dinar RV Scam Works I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
More from Baghdad Invest -- Why the Iraq Dinar RV Scam Works I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
More from Baghdad Invest -- Why the Iraq Dinar RV Scam Works I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
More from Baghdad Invest -- Why the Iraq Dinar RV Scam Works I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
More from Baghdad Invest -- Why the Iraq Dinar RV Scam Works I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
More from Baghdad Invest -- Why the Iraq Dinar RV Scam Works I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
More from Baghdad Invest -- Why the Iraq Dinar RV Scam Works I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
More from Baghdad Invest -- Why the Iraq Dinar RV Scam Works I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
More from Baghdad Invest -- Why the Iraq Dinar RV Scam Works I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
More from Baghdad Invest -- Why the Iraq Dinar RV Scam Works I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
More from Baghdad Invest -- Why the Iraq Dinar RV Scam Works I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
More from Baghdad Invest -- Why the Iraq Dinar RV Scam Works I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
More from Baghdad Invest -- Why the Iraq Dinar RV Scam Works I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
More from Baghdad Invest -- Why the Iraq Dinar RV Scam Works I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
More from Baghdad Invest -- Why the Iraq Dinar RV Scam Works I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
More from Baghdad Invest -- Why the Iraq Dinar RV Scam Works I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
More from Baghdad Invest -- Why the Iraq Dinar RV Scam Works I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
More from Baghdad Invest -- Why the Iraq Dinar RV Scam Works I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
More from Baghdad Invest -- Why the Iraq Dinar RV Scam Works I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

More from Baghdad Invest -- Why the Iraq Dinar RV Scam Works

+2
Purpleskyz
Ponee
6 posters

Go down

More from Baghdad Invest -- Why the Iraq Dinar RV Scam Works Empty More from Baghdad Invest -- Why the Iraq Dinar RV Scam Works

Post by Ponee Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:46 am

Why the Iraq Dinar RV Scam Works -- by Baghadad Invest --

More from Baghdad Invest -- Why the Iraq Dinar RV Scam Works Z
The month of November has been fascinating for us at Baghdad Invest. We have conducted an experiment and have been truly blown away as to the results of what we suspected / hoped were not the case.

So come on, why does the Iraq Dinar RV Scam Work?
Quite simple – Iraq really does have bags of potential! It is not unknown nor unreasonable to predict a decade of upwards growth for the economy of Iraq. Whilst many countries are suffering cutbacks and the potential of being declared bankrupt Iraq has effectively a blank canvas to write her own story.

The picture is grim
First, almost 50% of Americans have less than $500 in savings. A mind numbing 4 of 5 Americans are either experiencing poverty, foreclosure or welfare, or will in their lifetime. Four out of five. Say goodbye to the myth of the American Dream. It’s only a nightmare now.
So who’s buying the Iraq Dinar? Well from what we can see 85% of our readers are from America during the month of November 2013. This month of November we have predominately discuss the Iraq Dinar and the prospects of an RV. Of course it would not be correct to say 85% of buyers are in fact from America as clearly our writing language is English.

Safe to say – in terms of demographics the majority owners of an Iraqi Dinar for RV/Investment purposes are in fact from the United States of America.
In times of decline you will often find yourself thinking of better days. The IQD allows one an opportunity to let go of your inhibitions and dream of rosier days.

The United States of America we hope will bounce back from it’s ill-fated future.
It has become apparent to us, from reading hours and hours of discussion that the Iraq Dinar RV is all to do with a conspiracy theory of those in the know. A conspiracy that will see the IQD turn from being a worthless currency into a currency that is actually worth having, and in we are to see a global currency reset conducted by the IMF on behalf of the people.

How unusual – Iraq is the chosen vehicle. Isn’t that interesting?
We find it interesting because America gets itself in a mess economically and then the IMF and all the elites agree to conduct a currency reset in order to save America from doom.
Despite the self-confessed Iraqi Dinar Guru’s being proved to be outright scum-bags for the last 10 years they will always have a following.

Why will they have a following?

The Iraqi Dinar Guru’s will always have a following because they are the only ones talking about it. You get 2 or 3 stories per month remotely related to the value of the Iraqi Dinar so where else would you get your daily fix, despite knowing deep down what you are reading from the Guru is a pack of lies.

Let’s get back to the Iraq Dinar for a moment. We talked about how the scam works and how Iraq genuinely does have potential to be a boom economy – just no potential to actually RV and make you rich.

Just the other day it was released that Iraq is planning to release it’s first bond since 2006 which is of course positive news for Iraq and a step in the right direction. Naturally every dinar scoundrel known to man took this news as if it was so important for the IQD to revalue. It makes us laugh to see how they twist things and enforce their lies over others, almost like we are visualising a cult!

That’s what pumpers do – spawn off 100 odd links to irrelevant news about Iraq in general.
And they come from a ripoff sales site with ludicrous commission fees. “Pay $1,030 for 1m Dinar ($857 worth) only to be given $697 back with buyback (“Minus $160 per million circulated Iraqi Dinar processing fee”). Or $1,080 for 10k Dinar notes (worth $857) or $1,300 for 5k Dinar notes (still worth $857).
So overall, you lose a whopping 32% (25k notes) / 36% (10k notes) / 46% (5k notes) of your investment. Wow what a bargain!

Almost a good a “bargain” as their other deals : Selling 1m Vietnamese Dong ($47 worth) for $80 or 1m Indonesian Rupiah ($88 worth) for $150! What an incredibly honest non cowboy-run site!

As for premium alert services, it truly boggles the mind as to how people can seriously believe no-one in Iraq will notice every banknote, bank ATM, retail cash till, accounting / auditing process, FX rate, ISX stock values, etc, all being being changed for 30m people with no supposed media coverage, and will have to rely on some guy 6,000 miles away with an endless string of 3,971 failed predictions, who can’t speak a word of Arabic to “break the news to the world” by basically writing a Javascript that monitors xe.com’s USD vs IQD rate. That’s “Dinar Alert” in a nutshell. Their “super-secret high level CBI source” is literally just a few lines of Javascript that watch xe.com all day long…
The fact that the same xe.com’s webpage on Iraq’s planned re-denomination says “The intention would be to drop three zeros from the nominal value of bank notes; but the actual value of the dinar would remain unchanged” is obviously the “wrong” kind of intelligence that “must be excluded”.
Stay safe out there!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

More from Baghdad Invest -- Why the Iraq Dinar RV Scam Works Empty Re: More from Baghdad Invest -- Why the Iraq Dinar RV Scam Works

Post by Ponee Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:53 am

What is everyone's thoughts on this evaluation of what is going on?  Are we crazy? Should we all sell it all bakc and move on?  Just curious about what ever one else thinks.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

More from Baghdad Invest -- Why the Iraq Dinar RV Scam Works Empty Re: More from Baghdad Invest -- Why the Iraq Dinar RV Scam Works

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:06 am

I think their assessment might have teeth. But I have had my doubts from the beginning. I wanted it to be true but I NEVER believed the guru crap and then logic would dictate that I do not believe in the investment.

I did not buy enough to warrant a sell back. Though that in itself would be a profit for me as most of what I purchased I did on credit cards that I am now not paying nor will be paying on. So it would be a win win for me.

Now I know some here bought way more than I did. Taking a 35% hit would be bad... but maybe not as bad as holding on to a packet of play money that will never be revalued. 

That said... this group likes  to play games. So I do not trust anything they say , including the above article. That was an ahole thing they did and they are no better than the roos!!   

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
More from Baghdad Invest -- Why the Iraq Dinar RV Scam Works 2245507099More from Baghdad Invest -- Why the Iraq Dinar RV Scam Works 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:21 am

No Ponee , people shouldn't sell back.  We've come this far and anything above break even is a "blessing". I sincerely believe our return will be 10-35 % .  However Baghdad Investor did make a great point in their post exposing themselves and that is "go live your lives,", kids, grandkids, Thanksgiving, Christmas, get away from this daily addiction being tied to the latest posts by dirt ball gurus. 

Of course that won't happen because as Baghdad Investor points out many if not most of Dinarland is in a state of despair and the overwhelming  euphoria waiting to "be saved" is prominent.

Personally, I'd just like to cash out at whatever gain. 10 %, 20 % , whatever.  At this point I really don't care !!  I'm looking forward to that day so that this stronghold of dinar mania will end for me. 

But I'm not willing to have dealers chuckle at me selling back and losing 30%.

This will be a Turkey lookalike C/E , they will LOP and I believe their citizens got a purchasing power increase of about 20% but I don't have the exact figures in front of me. 

That's our fate whether you like it or not.

Anyone thinking they will be dollar millionaires are headed for a tragic disappointment.

I would urge people NOT TO BUY ANYMORE DINAR, DONG, OR OTHER EXOTIC CURRENCY.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:32 am

Here is my opinion... you should never have invested to become rich... You should only have spent what you could have afforded to lose.
Depending on the person you have been invested for many years.
We already knew what these guys were telling us. The guru's are nothing but fake pumpers..

However... This is a very real investment. Whether we were "conned" into it or we just stumbled upon it.. we are here all the same. The facts add up to a profit.. the facts add up to movement in the right direction. Everyone makes their own choices in life and by all means if you need the money back then sell and move on. I for one will not. I want to see this through whether I make a dime or lose a dime, sometimes the profit is in knowledge gains and not monetary gains.

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Producer1 Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:59 am

I believe they are correct.  This will never happen.  So glad I got out years ago!

Producer1

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:13 am

Producer1 wrote:I believe they are correct.  This will never happen.  So glad I got out years ago!
If I were out I would not be logging into sites about the Iraqi Dinar investment... lol

Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:16 pm

Producer has not posted much but I have had some discussions with him (and others) on another site and I have a lot of respect for him. He may show as a novice here, but he has been there, done that.

I still have mixed feelings at best about Baghdad Investment. Simply stated, I do not trust them, they have proved to be worse liars than the guru's, and not to be trusted. I find their attitude of-putting, and I do not trust their motives, whatever they may be.

Do they make some good points? Absolutely. Should we trust them? No, I do not think so. Do they have an agenda? Yes, I suspect they do, what that is remains to be seen.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

More from Baghdad Invest -- Why the Iraq Dinar RV Scam Works 2805820865  More from Baghdad Invest -- Why the Iraq Dinar RV Scam Works 2805820865  More from Baghdad Invest -- Why the Iraq Dinar RV Scam Works 2805820865  More from Baghdad Invest -- Why the Iraq Dinar RV Scam Works 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:10 pm

Oh let me explain my comment, that was not directed towards him being a novice.. but if I were out of the stress of this investment I would not even remotely be interested in ANY news or stress that is posted about the dinar only for my own sanity

Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:13 pm

I knew exactly what you meant Daox13.  And I am with you there.  If I were to sell it all back today.  I would not look back at any of this.  I wouldn't want it in my life in any way, shape or form.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Producer1 Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:14 pm

I have friends on here, and am curious as to how people are dealing with all of this.  It's a fascinating study in human nature for me.  I throw in my 2 cents every once in a while.  I hope for everyone's sake that there is an increase in value. I don't see this as an investment.  No more so than gambling. But....there are a few....a very few, who have done their homework, and REALLY studied this.  You guys a blessed to have the likes of Kevin on here.  His assessments are quite realistic.  

I'm not a "Debbie Downer". And...in fact it's way easier to read this as entertainment when one has no stake in the outcome.

Producer1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:40 pm

I thought there may be a potential to make a return.  How much?  Who really knows?  However I did see a lot of risk, so I didn't risk much.  Something that has always concerned me was not being able to exchange back into USD anywhere outside of Iraq.

Daox13.  You're right.  Even if I don't make a dime, I have learned a lot.  I've became less trusting after seeing Okie, Tony and the others use God to prey on others.  I knew people like that existed, but I've never been able to watch and study how they operate.  And then there are the followers.  Are they just greedy, stupid, lazy or what?  It's been an interesting study of human nature for sure.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum