Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Oprah Gets Called Out for Her Victim Mentality --  VIDEO I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Oprah Gets Called Out for Her Victim Mentality --  VIDEO I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Oprah Gets Called Out for Her Victim Mentality --  VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Oprah Gets Called Out for Her Victim Mentality --  VIDEO I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Oprah Gets Called Out for Her Victim Mentality --  VIDEO I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Oprah Gets Called Out for Her Victim Mentality --  VIDEO I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Oprah Gets Called Out for Her Victim Mentality --  VIDEO I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Oprah Gets Called Out for Her Victim Mentality --  VIDEO I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Oprah Gets Called Out for Her Victim Mentality --  VIDEO I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Oprah Gets Called Out for Her Victim Mentality --  VIDEO I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Oprah Gets Called Out for Her Victim Mentality --  VIDEO I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Oprah Gets Called Out for Her Victim Mentality --  VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Oprah Gets Called Out for Her Victim Mentality --  VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Oprah Gets Called Out for Her Victim Mentality --  VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Oprah Gets Called Out for Her Victim Mentality --  VIDEO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Oprah Gets Called Out for Her Victim Mentality --  VIDEO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Oprah Gets Called Out for Her Victim Mentality --  VIDEO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Oprah Gets Called Out for Her Victim Mentality --  VIDEO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Oprah Gets Called Out for Her Victim Mentality --  VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Oprah Gets Called Out for Her Victim Mentality --  VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Oprah Gets Called Out for Her Victim Mentality -- VIDEO

+5
ou812
Ssmith
Daox13
pama
Ponee
9 posters

Go down

Oprah Gets Called Out for Her Victim Mentality --  VIDEO Empty Oprah Gets Called Out for Her Victim Mentality -- VIDEO

Post by Ponee Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:26 am

Oprah Gets Called Out for Her Victim Mentality --  VIDEO
http://thelibertydigest.com/2013/11/17/watch-hilarious-oprah-gets-called-out-for-her-victim-mentality/

In case you’ve been under a rock this week, Oprah came out in an interview with the BBC claiming that Americans hate Barack Obama, basically because he’s black. Yep, she said it. Something to the effect of, we’re all thinking it, but we just don’t say it. HA! I know, who cares what Oprah thinks at this point right? Well I do, because she’s been filling her audience with faces that aren’t black for decades and still has the audacity to make these outrageous claims.

“It’s because I’m black, isn’t it?”, would be the norm to blame for all things you may not agree on with these progressives. Preposterous they say, that it could be based on a difference of OPINION.

Included is a preview of her BBC interview, followed by a video from a fan, not of hers though. Take a second to watch Wayne Dupree break it down to Oprah.

OPRAHS' Speech -- then go below to see Wayne Dupree's response --- Please note, harsh language and context is used.  Watch at your own discretion

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Oprah Gets Called Out for Her Victim Mentality --  VIDEO Empty Re: Oprah Gets Called Out for Her Victim Mentality -- VIDEO

Post by pama Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:21 pm

I agree with Oprah. I don't think the crap that is going on in this nation would be happening if it weren't for O being black. I'm from the south and know prejudice when I see it. I'm not the only one who feels that way.

Pama's Friendly Tips
http://pamastalkshow.com
pama
pama
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

http://www.pamastalkshow.com

Back to top Go down

Oprah Gets Called Out for Her Victim Mentality --  VIDEO Empty Re: Oprah Gets Called Out for Her Victim Mentality -- VIDEO

Post by Daox13 Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:01 pm

I'm going to be "That Guy" Granted there are extremes in all situations. From my experience in this country it is an equal road.. prejudice is everywhere and we are all influenced by it.
There is always another side to the story.. No matter what race you are in this country there is another race that does not like you and will make it known one way or another.

Everyone has their reasons however that does not necessarily justify any of them.

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:20 pm

If it's the color of his skin, how in the world did he get elected?  It's his failed polices, liberal leaning, etc. that are the reason for low poll number.  Yes, I'm sure some people don't like him for the color of his skin, however they are the minority.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:37 pm

I believe without a doubt that a lot of conservatives have a problem
with O being black.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guru Debunker Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:42 pm

T

Where Ever You Go, There You Are  Oprah Gets Called Out for Her Victim Mentality --  VIDEO 258310255

Guru Debunker
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:36 pm

WHO IS OPRAH??????????? AND HOW DOES SHE KNOW ABOUT THE R V ??????????? IS THIS A GURU????????? IS SHE LIKE TONY AND OKIE AND ALL THE OTHERS??????????THAT IS ALL WE NEED ANOTHER , WHO KNOWS SOME BODY!!!!!!!!!!!OH WELL !!!!!TELL US ABOUT HOW IT'S GONNA RV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by onemore Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:08 pm

I am conservative and Southern. Everyone I know who is a conservative or libertarian could not care less what color his skin is. Seriously. He's the most liberal president we've ever had and the least qualified.

If a person votes FOR or AGAINST someone because of his race, that voter is a RACIST.

We're talking health, wellness, nutrition, eating plans, research here.

onemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:11 pm

I have to disagree with you ou812. I suspect that very few conservatives have a problem with his being black, oh there are a few no doubt, but there are also a few liberals who would also have a problem as well. Most conservative have a problem with his political stance, his agenda, his numerous "misstatements" etc. Obama is perhaps one of the most charismatic and skilled orators we have seen in a long time, unfortunately he is also one of the worst leaders we have seen in a long time. I know all the arguments, that he was not personally involved, that he did not actually issue the orders, that he inherited a mess, well they are his people, and this is is second term and things are no better. Other leaders have found ways to deal and reach across the aisle, he has not. Others have acted decisively when underlings have screwed up to correct the situation, he has not. Things are no better than when he took office, if anything they are worse, He is the guy what's in charge, and ultimately, the responsibility is his.

Most of all, the things said which she used to accuse Americans of prejudice are no worse than the things she herself and others said about GW Bush. Were they OK then because he was white or because he was a Republican?

Personally, Obama has lost the respect I had for him. I will continue to speak with respect, and treat him with respect out of my respect for the office, however he has done nothing to earn my respect, and a lot to lose it. I speak with a lot of people every week, I put on 180 miles today talking to people , and I can safely say that many others, Republican, Democrat, Independent, Conservative and Liberal, feel the same way.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Oprah Gets Called Out for Her Victim Mentality --  VIDEO 2805820865  Oprah Gets Called Out for Her Victim Mentality --  VIDEO 2805820865  Oprah Gets Called Out for Her Victim Mentality --  VIDEO 2805820865  Oprah Gets Called Out for Her Victim Mentality --  VIDEO 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum