Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Okie feels tonight could be a night to remember --- again and again--- I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Okie feels tonight could be a night to remember --- again and again--- I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Okie feels tonight could be a night to remember --- again and again--- I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Okie feels tonight could be a night to remember --- again and again--- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Okie feels tonight could be a night to remember --- again and again--- I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Okie feels tonight could be a night to remember --- again and again--- I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Okie feels tonight could be a night to remember --- again and again--- I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Okie feels tonight could be a night to remember --- again and again--- I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Okie feels tonight could be a night to remember --- again and again--- I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Okie feels tonight could be a night to remember --- again and again--- I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Okie feels tonight could be a night to remember --- again and again--- I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Okie feels tonight could be a night to remember --- again and again--- I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Okie feels tonight could be a night to remember --- again and again--- I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Okie feels tonight could be a night to remember --- again and again--- I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Okie feels tonight could be a night to remember --- again and again--- I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Okie feels tonight could be a night to remember --- again and again--- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Okie feels tonight could be a night to remember --- again and again--- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Okie feels tonight could be a night to remember --- again and again--- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Okie feels tonight could be a night to remember --- again and again--- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Okie feels tonight could be a night to remember --- again and again--- I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Okie feels tonight could be a night to remember --- again and again---

+3
alleyrose
HezekiaH
Ponee
7 posters

Go down

Okie feels tonight could be a night to remember --- again and again--- Empty Okie feels tonight could be a night to remember --- again and again---

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:58 pm

Okie
11/17/2013

[..OkieOilMan] IF THERE ARE NO MORE INTERFERENCE AND UNKNOWN PROBLEMS, I HOPE TO MAKE A POST OF REVELATION TONIGHT DEPENDANT ON AUTHORIZATION.

IF ALL PROCEEDS AS I AM TOLD, THEN TONIGHT COULD BE A NIGHT TO REMEMBER.

REMEMBER-----THINGS OFTEN CHANGES--PRAY IT DOESN'T ANYMORE-----BLESSINGS GALORE

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Okie feels tonight could be a night to remember --- again and again--- Empty Re: Okie feels tonight could be a night to remember --- again and again---

Post by Kevind53 Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:57 pm

The only revelation possible is that you are either a liar or an idiot ... oh wait, that's not a revelation at all is it? I can't imagine what it is then.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okie feels tonight could be a night to remember --- again and again--- 2805820865  Okie feels tonight could be a night to remember --- again and again--- 2805820865  Okie feels tonight could be a night to remember --- again and again--- 2805820865  Okie feels tonight could be a night to remember --- again and again--- 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Okie feels tonight could be a night to remember --- again and again--- Empty Re: Okie feels tonight could be a night to remember --- again and again---

Post by HezekiaH Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:40 am

Thanks Okie  You are loved and appreciated. You make this ride more enjoyable and exciting.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:39 am

It's a broken record!  Yes siree folks the old Okie is acting like a broken record again.  How many times has he come on like this?  How many times has he been right?  Next question!

That next question may be something like "Where is P. T. Barnum?"  I mean it is time for the old barker to call the circus goers into the Big Top.  Step right up folks and get your ticket to the greatest show on earth!  We have the greatest acts in the world performing right inside that tent flap.  How much to enter did you say?  A dime, one thin dime to experience this once in a lifetime ordeal.  We have a whole host of clowns to frustrate you with their renditions of Iraqi RV.  We have other clowns who are here to annoy you with their frequent hopium of trains coming into stations, planes landing, husbands who know, wifes that know, ..... .  Yes site, step right up and get your ticket while they last.  Don't forget to vote on your favorite liar, it could get you a prize (if you believe that then you believe what the gurus tell you). 

Sorry, but when I see Okie, Bluwolf, Tony and Loechin touting an imminent rv - I RUN TO THE BATHROOM LAUGHING ALL THE WAY.  These clowns do this every week, maybe it is time to replace them with trained apes as their record couldn't be any worse.  In fact, it just may be that an ape could successfully make this happen - just a thought.

Going to bed with my fingers, toes and nose hairs crossed.  Probably won't wake up to an RV but at least it will have been a new experience.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:38 am

So your to blame.... you didn't cross your eyes!

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okie feels tonight could be a night to remember --- again and again--- 2805820865  Okie feels tonight could be a night to remember --- again and again--- 2805820865  Okie feels tonight could be a night to remember --- again and again--- 2805820865  Okie feels tonight could be a night to remember --- again and again--- 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:50 am

HezekiaH wrote:Thanks Okie  You are loved and appreciated. You make this ride more enjoyable and exciting.
Surely you aren't serious?!
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:50 am

Everything is all right. Just practice happy thinking!!! HA HA HA

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:06 am

Just look at this. This is what happens when you practice happy thinking.

11-18-2013   Intel Guru TerryK   JUST GOT WORD, SOURCE CALLED, THIS IS GOING DOWN THIS WEEK.  THEY HAVE BEEN PUT ON NOTIFICATION THAT THEY ARE TO EXPECT RATE FLUXUATIONS WITH REGARDS TO ALL CURRENCIES.  THE PEEPS IM TALKING TO ARE REALLY EXCITED.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2l0v0Wk00

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:34 am

Sure thing, TerryK.  This fluctuation has gone on since the advent of the current world wide monetary system.  The variances are caused by changes in other currencies or the dollar on a day to day basis.  Things that affect, for instance, the dollars value would be a rise in value of the British Pound or the fall of the Japanese Yen.  These changes most times are minute and are not very noticed easily.  AT other times the change may be great like when we print more money than we can back up then the value of the dollar goes down accordingly.

I know I butchered this up but these are the major reason(s) currencies fluctuate.   We don't expect TerryK to be able to understand this - he has trouble spelling and comprising proper sentences.  I wonder, is he related to Okie?  Hmmmmm.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:35 pm

I knew there would be good news if we just thought happy thoughts.

Monday morning Tony update
11/18/2013
0 Comments

Monday Morning Update..............11/18/13

Good mornining TNTDinar.

It is going to be a SUPERFANTASTIC DAY. I hope you have some clean uderwear because you will need them before this day is through.

We have the new rates and the new date. Life just keeps getting better for all of us (even if we don't know it).

For those who don't believe or CONTINUE to be misinformed or (just plain idots) let me say this..........

It is better to be thought a fool, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt. Think about it.

TNTDinar
11/18/13

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:29 pm

OK Tony, I thought about it:  "It is better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt".  The conclusion I came to is that, yes...you are a fool.  A first class fool.  A bigger fool than Okie (and that takes some doing).  All of your followers who sing your praises and claim you have the most accurate intel are fools too.  And Tony....you want to know something else?  Figuring out that you are the biggest fool in all Dinarland actually didn't require any thought at all

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:39 pm

11-18-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man Although we were put on alert last night for the receipt of the 800 numbers--they never were furnished with no explanation of ( "why not?). Today once again i am told to expect the "release at anytime" (heard that one before)--this time is different as we should learn today the when factor that is all we are interested in at this time.

11-18-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man I will keep you informed as best i can as to what intel (should have said information because that word intel makes a liar out of me). As of now my confidence is very high and prayerful this is near conclusion. I am on the alert for all our benefit and will report as i become aware of any changes.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:42 pm

Yep, my confidence level is HIGH - I do NOT believe it will happen any time soon.  There how's that?

Let's see who is right - Okie or me?  my bets are for ME.
Okie feels tonight could be a night to remember --- again and again--- Ping
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:47 pm

Are you suggesting that the VNN is not going to come in at $10!!! this week.

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:49 pm

iF you BELIEVE that then I have some prime Alaska real estate to sell you quick.  Let me know immediately, as time is of the essence.

(ah, because it is swamp and when it thaws out - my oh my!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:44 pm

Will there be great fishing when it thaws?

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:48 pm

When the rate comes out at $38.67 there are going to be more Billionaires than there are millionaires in Canada today!!!

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:03 pm

I really don't understand how he gets away with this rubbish? I mean if I were to start a facebook page and talk all the jibberish I am pretty sure I would have no followers left after the first time it didnt happen! Baffles me completely!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:05 pm

I sure am glad I only have to wait one more day or maybe 2 more days OK maybe ....

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:09 pm

just heard from my main source and he feels that everything  is lining up it could happen anytime now
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:24 pm

HezekiaH wrote:Are you suggesting that the VNN is not going to come in at $10!!! this week.
I'm implying there is no VNN, no IQN, no ZNN, no GCR. Taken all together, Tony's intel is about as useful as used toilet paper.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:11 am

AND it smells like it too!!!!! 

Okie feels tonight could be a night to remember --- again and again--- Ping
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum