Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Loechin claiming that a Private Banker is saying the RV is ready to go.  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Loechin claiming that a Private Banker is saying the RV is ready to go.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Loechin claiming that a Private Banker is saying the RV is ready to go.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Loechin claiming that a Private Banker is saying the RV is ready to go.  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Loechin claiming that a Private Banker is saying the RV is ready to go.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Loechin claiming that a Private Banker is saying the RV is ready to go.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Loechin claiming that a Private Banker is saying the RV is ready to go.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Loechin claiming that a Private Banker is saying the RV is ready to go.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Loechin claiming that a Private Banker is saying the RV is ready to go.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Loechin claiming that a Private Banker is saying the RV is ready to go.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Loechin claiming that a Private Banker is saying the RV is ready to go.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Loechin claiming that a Private Banker is saying the RV is ready to go.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Loechin claiming that a Private Banker is saying the RV is ready to go.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Loechin claiming that a Private Banker is saying the RV is ready to go.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Loechin claiming that a Private Banker is saying the RV is ready to go.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Loechin claiming that a Private Banker is saying the RV is ready to go.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Loechin claiming that a Private Banker is saying the RV is ready to go.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Loechin claiming that a Private Banker is saying the RV is ready to go.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Loechin claiming that a Private Banker is saying the RV is ready to go.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Loechin claiming that a Private Banker is saying the RV is ready to go.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Loechin claiming that a Private Banker is saying the RV is ready to go.

4 posters

Go down

Loechin claiming that a Private Banker is saying the RV is ready to go.  Empty Loechin claiming that a Private Banker is saying the RV is ready to go.

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:41 pm

11-17-2013 Intel Guru Loechin I have four bank locations that I am working with. Today, yes today, I hear from one of them.... The PB (Private Banker) lets me know they are ready, I mean all ready and could start within minutes of the 800 numbers coming out. This PB was singing like a bird saying this thing is ready to go.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2kxeIXwUQ

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Loechin claiming that a Private Banker is saying the RV is ready to go.  Empty Re: Loechin claiming that a Private Banker is saying the RV is ready to go.

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:44 pm

11-17-2013 Intel Guru Loechin Hey guys, just wanted to drop you guys an update...Hopeful that the next hours will bring us to an end. As of right now here is where I believe we are. As you already know CL [Christine Lagarde] is gone from Iraq and when she went there it was to complete the process and hold M's [Maliki's] feet to the fire which she in fact did. She said she would not leave Iraq until the RV was finished, did you get that FINISHED.

11-17-2013 Intel Guru Loechin The IMF gave the UST the green light to do their test which they have done and the results were "All Is Well". As of this moment all test's are over and we still have the green light. There is nothing else to be signed...even the local bank's are ready for you to come and visit. I would expect seeing a email with 800's within the next several hours....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Loechin claiming that a Private Banker is saying the RV is ready to go.  Empty Re: Loechin claiming that a Private Banker is saying the RV is ready to go.

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:56 pm

11-17-2013 Intel Guru Loechin the Banks are now ready and have been given the Green Light Today. We are the final systems check...No changes as of yet... a final systems check is being done and so far OK then BOOM. [May I ask you...if we are safely saying...tomorrow...to the banks?] From what I am hearing that could be correct...within the next 10 seconds the 800 could be released? Not saying it will, BUT it could.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2kxiPbzSJ

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:51 pm

CL was never in Iraq, the IMF is not giving green lights to the UST and there is no GCR .... however you sir or mam are a liar!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Loechin claiming that a Private Banker is saying the RV is ready to go.  2805820865  Loechin claiming that a Private Banker is saying the RV is ready to go.  2805820865  Loechin claiming that a Private Banker is saying the RV is ready to go.  2805820865  Loechin claiming that a Private Banker is saying the RV is ready to go.  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:44 am

His PB is probably a dinar holder and a Tony fan.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:42 am

That or Elmer Fudd ....

Loechin claiming that a Private Banker is saying the RV is ready to go.  Elmera10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Loechin claiming that a Private Banker is saying the RV is ready to go.  2805820865  Loechin claiming that a Private Banker is saying the RV is ready to go.  2805820865  Loechin claiming that a Private Banker is saying the RV is ready to go.  2805820865  Loechin claiming that a Private Banker is saying the RV is ready to go.  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:44 am

Dag nab it there goes that wotten wabbit again!  One of these days I'm a gonna shoot that wabbit, I am.  Who does he think he is - a financial wizzawd or something?  All he does is spew gibbewish and galdewdash all ovew the place.  Wascally Wabbit!  Now where did I put those cawwots? 

"What's up Doc?"   BANG
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum