Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Racist Red Lobster Receipt Might Be Fake, Handwriting Analysts Say  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Racist Red Lobster Receipt Might Be Fake, Handwriting Analysts Say  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Racist Red Lobster Receipt Might Be Fake, Handwriting Analysts Say  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Racist Red Lobster Receipt Might Be Fake, Handwriting Analysts Say  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Racist Red Lobster Receipt Might Be Fake, Handwriting Analysts Say  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Racist Red Lobster Receipt Might Be Fake, Handwriting Analysts Say  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Racist Red Lobster Receipt Might Be Fake, Handwriting Analysts Say  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Racist Red Lobster Receipt Might Be Fake, Handwriting Analysts Say  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Racist Red Lobster Receipt Might Be Fake, Handwriting Analysts Say  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Racist Red Lobster Receipt Might Be Fake, Handwriting Analysts Say  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Racist Red Lobster Receipt Might Be Fake, Handwriting Analysts Say  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Racist Red Lobster Receipt Might Be Fake, Handwriting Analysts Say  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Racist Red Lobster Receipt Might Be Fake, Handwriting Analysts Say  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Racist Red Lobster Receipt Might Be Fake, Handwriting Analysts Say  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Racist Red Lobster Receipt Might Be Fake, Handwriting Analysts Say  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Racist Red Lobster Receipt Might Be Fake, Handwriting Analysts Say  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Racist Red Lobster Receipt Might Be Fake, Handwriting Analysts Say  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Racist Red Lobster Receipt Might Be Fake, Handwriting Analysts Say  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Racist Red Lobster Receipt Might Be Fake, Handwriting Analysts Say  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Racist Red Lobster Receipt Might Be Fake, Handwriting Analysts Say  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Racist Red Lobster Receipt Might Be Fake, Handwriting Analysts Say

3 posters

Go down

Racist Red Lobster Receipt Might Be Fake, Handwriting Analysts Say  Empty Racist Red Lobster Receipt Might Be Fake, Handwriting Analysts Say

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:17 am

Racist Red Lobster Receipt Might Be Fake, Handwriting Analysts Say

Racist Red Lobster Receipt Might Be Fake, Handwriting Analysts Say  Jenkinsphoto

By Courtney Nunes, Fri, November 15, 2013

A waitress in Franklin, Tenn., recently claimed to have received a receipt from a customer with “none” writen on the tip line, as well as a derogatory racial slur written at the bottom. Now, however, a handwriting analyst speculates that the two words were not written by the same person.

Another handwriting analyst believes that the racial slur was written by the waitress herself.
Toni Christina Jenkins, a 19-year-old nursing student and server at Red Lobster, posted a photograph of the receipt on Facebook (pictured below).

Racist Red Lobster Receipt Might Be Fake, Handwriting Analysts Say  23396399_BG1

“This is what I got as a tip last night...so happy to live in the proud southern states,” Jenkins posted below the photograph. “God Bless America, land of the free and home of the low class racists of Tennessee.”

After her story went viral, Matthew Hanson of AddictingInfo.org created the online fundraiser “Tips for Toni.” Internet supporters around the world reportedly raised an astounding $10,749 for the waitress.

“My initial reaction was just pure awe,” Jenkins told the Daily News after she learned of the donation. “I was just stunned and confused. I was like, ‘Wait, they are going to give that to me?’ It was a total fantasy in my mind.”

But the customer, 20-year-old Devin Barnes, denies ever writing the derogatory word.
“A lot of people on the Internet who I don’t know are calling me a racist, and I’m thinking people have their own opinion, but I know I am not a racist,” said Barnes. “I don’t see color. I have many mixed color friends.”

Barnes reportedly plans to file a lawsuit against the restaurant and the waitress. According to the Daily News, Barnes’ attorney hired forensic document examiner Thomas Vastrick to compare the handwriting on the receipt.

“I believe within a reasonable degree of certainty that the waitress actually wrote the word,” said forensic handwriting expert Bob Baier, who examined a sample of writing taken from the waitress’ Facebook account for TheDCNF.
“There is evidence to indicate that Devin Barnes did not write the total entry,” Vastrick wrote in a report. “No significant handwriting characteristic similarities were noted.”

Vastrick also examined the handwriting of Barnes’ wife and found no similarities.

Following the incident, Barnes wrote a letter in which he denied ever using the racial slur.
“I do not approve of the use of that type of talk, not now or ever,” Barnes wrote. The letter can be read in its entirety below, along with a censored close-up of the receipt.

Racist Red Lobster Receipt Might Be Fake, Handwriting Analysts Say  23396399_BG2

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/racist-red-lobster-receipt-might-be-fake-handwriting-analysts-say

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Racist Red Lobster Receipt Might Be Fake, Handwriting Analysts Say  Empty Re: Racist Red Lobster Receipt Might Be Fake, Handwriting Analysts Say

Post by Kevind53 Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:50 am

Sad really .... very sad.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Racist Red Lobster Receipt Might Be Fake, Handwriting Analysts Say  2805820865  Racist Red Lobster Receipt Might Be Fake, Handwriting Analysts Say  2805820865  Racist Red Lobster Receipt Might Be Fake, Handwriting Analysts Say  2805820865  Racist Red Lobster Receipt Might Be Fake, Handwriting Analysts Say  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Racist Red Lobster Receipt Might Be Fake, Handwriting Analysts Say  Empty Re: Racist Red Lobster Receipt Might Be Fake, Handwriting Analysts Say

Post by catman Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:51 pm

She was probably trained in deception and scamming by Tony.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum