Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Adam Montana feels " iraq is going in the right direction" I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Adam Montana feels " iraq is going in the right direction" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Adam Montana feels " iraq is going in the right direction" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Adam Montana feels " iraq is going in the right direction" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Adam Montana feels " iraq is going in the right direction" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Adam Montana feels " iraq is going in the right direction" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Adam Montana feels " iraq is going in the right direction" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Adam Montana feels " iraq is going in the right direction" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Adam Montana feels " iraq is going in the right direction" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Adam Montana feels " iraq is going in the right direction" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Adam Montana feels " iraq is going in the right direction" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Adam Montana feels " iraq is going in the right direction" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Adam Montana feels " iraq is going in the right direction" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Adam Montana feels " iraq is going in the right direction" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Adam Montana feels " iraq is going in the right direction" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Adam Montana feels " iraq is going in the right direction" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Adam Montana feels " iraq is going in the right direction" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Adam Montana feels " iraq is going in the right direction" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Adam Montana feels " iraq is going in the right direction" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Adam Montana feels " iraq is going in the right direction" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Adam Montana feels " iraq is going in the right direction"

2 posters

Go down

Adam Montana feels " iraq is going in the right direction" Empty Adam Montana feels " iraq is going in the right direction"

Post by Ponee Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:52 pm

11-16-2013 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [Please give all of us some, “at least”, encouragement that this investment is going to make us some money beyond what we have invested. When I say more than we have invested, I mean “at Least”, at a minimum, the 0.10 cents USD that you have already speculated the initial rate could be.] I can't do that. We all know this thing could completely flop or it could do the opposite. I strongly believe iraq is going in the right direction, we are consistently seeing positive news outweigh the negatives, and I believe Iraq has very good reason and potential to increase the value in their currency significantly. Those of us that have been in this for years have already made a profit, and I don't have any reason to think we will actually lose money for any reason.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2kqs5hX1D

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Adam Montana feels " iraq is going in the right direction" Empty Re: Adam Montana feels " iraq is going in the right direction"

Post by Jayzze Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:07 pm

i really think it is sad that  the sheep have to put there hopes on adam  for words of hope. if you put some effort you could answer your own questions with honest facts.yes they are making great strides but at the  same time m and his buddies are stalling. if you want hope well look to end of apr when they have there elections. if m is as calcuclating as i believe he will do it before the elections to get the peoples vote
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum