Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
BGG -- Once Iran doesn't need to launder money - no need to keep the Dinar low...  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
BGG -- Once Iran doesn't need to launder money - no need to keep the Dinar low...  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
BGG -- Once Iran doesn't need to launder money - no need to keep the Dinar low...  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
BGG -- Once Iran doesn't need to launder money - no need to keep the Dinar low...  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
BGG -- Once Iran doesn't need to launder money - no need to keep the Dinar low...  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BGG -- Once Iran doesn't need to launder money - no need to keep the Dinar low...  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BGG -- Once Iran doesn't need to launder money - no need to keep the Dinar low...  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BGG -- Once Iran doesn't need to launder money - no need to keep the Dinar low...  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BGG -- Once Iran doesn't need to launder money - no need to keep the Dinar low...  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BGG -- Once Iran doesn't need to launder money - no need to keep the Dinar low...  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BGG -- Once Iran doesn't need to launder money - no need to keep the Dinar low...  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BGG -- Once Iran doesn't need to launder money - no need to keep the Dinar low...  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BGG -- Once Iran doesn't need to launder money - no need to keep the Dinar low...  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BGG -- Once Iran doesn't need to launder money - no need to keep the Dinar low...  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BGG -- Once Iran doesn't need to launder money - no need to keep the Dinar low...  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BGG -- Once Iran doesn't need to launder money - no need to keep the Dinar low...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BGG -- Once Iran doesn't need to launder money - no need to keep the Dinar low...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BGG -- Once Iran doesn't need to launder money - no need to keep the Dinar low...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BGG -- Once Iran doesn't need to launder money - no need to keep the Dinar low...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BGG -- Once Iran doesn't need to launder money - no need to keep the Dinar low...  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

BGG -- Once Iran doesn't need to launder money - no need to keep the Dinar low...

Go down

BGG -- Once Iran doesn't need to launder money - no need to keep the Dinar low...  Empty BGG -- Once Iran doesn't need to launder money - no need to keep the Dinar low...

Post by Ponee Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:17 pm

11-16-2013 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Fact: the Dinar is regularly referred to as "grossly undervalued" on Iraqi TV...there was an Iraqi economist speaking at this “UNCTAD” in Geneva - he made mention of an imminent radical "upsurge" in the value of the IQD in the near future. Iraq has been referred to by DC as "economically able to stand on their own"...with this comment and the possibility of a few troops going over - that is interesting to me...The President seems intent on getting Iran out from under these sanctions. I look for something after these Nov 20th meetings. Once Iran doesn't need to launder money - no need to keep the Dinar low...

11-16-2013 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG I heard from a "second hand" ME contact that everything was on hold until the 20th... However I have heard from a different direction things could happen much sooner...the same goes for CL being in Iraq - if she is there and stays until it's done - I think we're good. If she leaves it up to Maliki to get done - I'm less than 50/50. I am hopeful - not over confident by an means.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

BGG -- Once Iran doesn't need to launder money - no need to keep the Dinar low...  Empty Re: BGG -- Once Iran doesn't need to launder money - no need to keep the Dinar low...

Post by Ponee Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:54 pm

11-16-2013 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG "central bank had announced an increase in monetary reserves of hard currency to (83) billion dollars...Economic center is proposed to invest part of the monetary reserves of foreign currency within the Guaranteed investment Bags" Are these guys serious? That is the Media Center and Maliki shills talking about dipping into the CBI reserves (they are running out of money). I sure hope the CBI doesn't let them...they have no intention of using the money for "guaranteed infrastructure projects"...they are corrupt...if Turki allows Maliki free reign with the CBI reserves - it will be no good.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum