Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
She's Baaaaccckkkkk! Out from under the woodwork once again. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
She's Baaaaccckkkkk! Out from under the woodwork once again. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
She's Baaaaccckkkkk! Out from under the woodwork once again. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
She's Baaaaccckkkkk! Out from under the woodwork once again. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
She's Baaaaccckkkkk! Out from under the woodwork once again. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
She's Baaaaccckkkkk! Out from under the woodwork once again. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
She's Baaaaccckkkkk! Out from under the woodwork once again. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
She's Baaaaccckkkkk! Out from under the woodwork once again. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
She's Baaaaccckkkkk! Out from under the woodwork once again. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
She's Baaaaccckkkkk! Out from under the woodwork once again. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
She's Baaaaccckkkkk! Out from under the woodwork once again. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
She's Baaaaccckkkkk! Out from under the woodwork once again. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
She's Baaaaccckkkkk! Out from under the woodwork once again. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
She's Baaaaccckkkkk! Out from under the woodwork once again. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
She's Baaaaccckkkkk! Out from under the woodwork once again. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
She's Baaaaccckkkkk! Out from under the woodwork once again. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
She's Baaaaccckkkkk! Out from under the woodwork once again. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
She's Baaaaccckkkkk! Out from under the woodwork once again. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
She's Baaaaccckkkkk! Out from under the woodwork once again. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
She's Baaaaccckkkkk! Out from under the woodwork once again. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

She's Baaaaccckkkkk! Out from under the woodwork once again.

5 posters

Go down

She's Baaaaccckkkkk! Out from under the woodwork once again. Empty She's Baaaaccckkkkk! Out from under the woodwork once again.

Post by Kevind53 Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:32 pm

Wife in the Know - Friday night post emailed to Dinar Recaps

Hello Everybody:

I have been silent and away from any site for a long time. Yes some high level dinar holders have cashed in as I have stated before, and yes my husband was one of them. Believe what you want or who best suits your feelings on this subject, but the facts remain.

I am sending this post to DinaRecaps to assure you that the "average Joe" dinar investors time has finally come! The week of 11/17/13 (most likely Tuesday through Thursday) you will see on the CBI's website the official rate change of the Iraqi Dinar to 3.42.

This has been a very long and trying endeavor for many of you and the constant failed predictions by those trying to keep you informed has left its mark emotionally.

Rest assure your waiting is OVER! Keep an eye on the CBI's webpage http://www.cbi.iq

Smile : )

Wife in the Know

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

She's Baaaaccckkkkk! Out from under the woodwork once again. 2805820865  She's Baaaaccckkkkk! Out from under the woodwork once again. 2805820865  She's Baaaaccckkkkk! Out from under the woodwork once again. 2805820865  She's Baaaaccckkkkk! Out from under the woodwork once again. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

She's Baaaaccckkkkk! Out from under the woodwork once again. Empty Re: She's Baaaaccckkkkk! Out from under the woodwork once again.

Post by aksafeone Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:21 am

Be still my pounding heart!!!!!!  OMG, it's the return of the Zombie!!  And complete with the "my hubby bs and the "rate."  LOL. 

Folks, if ya don't know it The Wife that Doesn't Know has spoken from the dark side once again.  Mercy, and I thought she was all through.  Hey, baby, GO BACK TO WHERE EVER IT WAS YOU CAME FROM AND TAKE YOUR HUBBY WITH YA.

Did I make that clear enough?  Did I?  Did I?  We gave at the office!  Don't want none, can't use none and certainly won't bother listening to none.  Ya lie, therefore you are not worthy of any of our time anymore.  Get the heck on back to Jonnywg, Tony, TerryK, Little Engine that Could or whom ever it is your alter ego is and STAY THERE.THANKS, BUT NO THANKS.  cee ya, wouldn't wanna be ya.

Whew, got that off my mind.  Let me see where did that clown go, you know the one that was supposed to be singing?  Oh, I forgot THAT one is supposed to know what they are doing - the Wife In The Know certainly doesn't. 

To quote another infamous clown, "NUFF SAID!"
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

She's Baaaaccckkkkk! Out from under the woodwork once again. Empty Re: She's Baaaaccckkkkk! Out from under the woodwork once again.

Post by alleyrose Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:17 am

She's Baaaaccckkkkk! Out from under the woodwork once again. Z

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:15 am

Guys, I think there's a very strong possibility here that Mtn Goat = WITK , reason is the TNT guys took a beating on Recaps, the Goat just posted so it would make sense to bring out the heavy artillery , someone who was adored from awhile back.   Now, it's very possible that Johnny is the author of both of these.
In any case the timing of her return REALLY SMELLS FISHY.

Any opinions on this ???

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:26 am

Yeah it's called the switch up... Once the leftovers go back you gotta create a new dish to feed the masses... This is your new dish of the month..

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:19 am

If that is the case Daox13, then this dish is spoiled.  She blew her entro and time in the spotlight LONG ago.  Showed us all what a LIAR she was for sure.

As to her alter ego?  Jonnywg is a fine choice, but hey they can't tell the truth why would they admit to this?  CLOWNS, we CAN live without them.

Popcorn, peanuts ...... .
She's Baaaaccckkkkk! Out from under the woodwork once again. Ping
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:11 pm

the only  thing back is more bs. what we have is  the same people but every couple of months they use different names to confuse the sheep
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum