Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Advance knowledge of RV impossible, unless... I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Advance knowledge of RV impossible, unless... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Advance knowledge of RV impossible, unless... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Advance knowledge of RV impossible, unless... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Advance knowledge of RV impossible, unless... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Advance knowledge of RV impossible, unless... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Advance knowledge of RV impossible, unless... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Advance knowledge of RV impossible, unless... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Advance knowledge of RV impossible, unless... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Advance knowledge of RV impossible, unless... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Advance knowledge of RV impossible, unless... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Advance knowledge of RV impossible, unless... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Advance knowledge of RV impossible, unless... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Advance knowledge of RV impossible, unless... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Advance knowledge of RV impossible, unless... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Advance knowledge of RV impossible, unless... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Advance knowledge of RV impossible, unless... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Advance knowledge of RV impossible, unless... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Advance knowledge of RV impossible, unless... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Advance knowledge of RV impossible, unless... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Advance knowledge of RV impossible, unless...

2 posters

Go down

Advance knowledge of RV impossible, unless... Empty Advance knowledge of RV impossible, unless...

Post by Evocarti Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:35 pm

I have to express my disagreement with all these so-called "Tuesday, or maybe Thursday", posts. Such cannot possibly be known, unless and only unless the day of the WGS is confirmed, or the event itself has been officially declared as having occurred.

The World Global Settlements could certainly be completed any day now. And, with all these so-called "calls" being made and received by people who are conducting chat sessions and phone conferences, I would think that the first questions out of their mouths when receiving a call with a supposed date of the RV would be, "Yea, so what is the date for the WGS release, do you know that, or don't you?"

You cannot know one without knowing the other, and the only way you will know is by seeing it happen.

I know that the "weekend pump up" is getting to be a tradition, something that the blogger known as Poof perfected over 10 years of pumping, and continues to employ.

Here is what I suggest you look for.

1. Any confirmation from prosperity program members who have been given official notice of pending delivery, or delivery itself. And dont be conned into "they cant talk about it". An NDA will cover not revealing sources or methods of transactions, not the act of benefiting from financial gain itself. Simply saying, "yep, I got it" is not going to get anyone in trouble. Such can be done in private over chatrooms, etc. without revealing personal info.

2. Announcement of a currency revamping from the US Gov't. Don't think it cannot happen. It has to for any RV to occur. Without a retooled and stabilized US dollar, simply dumping trillions of more $ into circulation will kill the dollar off, and collapse the banks.

3. Notification from any CMKM stockholders that they have received their payments. Such would be a sure sign that the WGS has been released. They are on the BASEL list for payment, which was confirmed by Mr. Hodges in writing to his clients.

4. Any combination of the above in whatever order. There is no telling how fast the news will spread. It will spread, since that many people benefitting from such a massive operation will not be easily hidden. It is not meant to be hidded. It is meant to be a wonderful transformation from a backwards and inefficient system to one of more fairness and stability for the entire world. There is no telling what groups/classes of recipients will be most visible at first. Most dinarians inhabit chatrooms, as do the CMKX shareholders. There are less prosperity members in such organized groups and this may lead to slower transmission of news of their receiving anything.

That is how I see it.

Evocarti Smile

Evocarti
Evocarti

Back to top Go down

Advance knowledge of RV impossible, unless... Empty Re: Advance knowledge of RV impossible, unless...

Post by obiewon Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:59 pm

I do not believe the "WGS" is tied to the Dinar RV at all. Of all the things that people have tried to say are some how tied to the Dinar RV this is the one that is the most far fetched. I'm not trying to put any one down but the "WGS" is sooo far out there. I mean the man that thought of the "WGS" is dead! and some woman took the idea and some how got aliens involved! Its a fact that this woman had a van painted with "WGS" on it and drove it around the White House(like that did any good). That woman scammed alot of people and she is still is today! The "WGS" will NEVER pay any one a dime because its a lie. There is no law ANYWHERE in the world that pay all that this so called "WGS" will pay. The man that thought it up wanted to help people and it was a good idea but that is all it ever was an "idea". The "WGS" is a lie the Dinar RV is real.

But what do I know. I'm just a guy from Texas. :study:
obiewon
obiewon
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Advance knowledge of RV impossible, unless... Empty Re: Advance knowledge of RV impossible, unless...

Post by Evocarti Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:32 am

obiewon wrote:I do not believe the "WGS" is tied to the Dinar RV at all. Of all the things that people have tried to say are some how tied to the Dinar RV this is the one that is the most far fetched. I'm not trying to put any one down but the "WGS" is sooo far out there. I mean the man that thought of the "WGS" is dead! and some woman took the idea and some how got aliens involved! Its a fact that this woman had a van painted with "WGS" on it and drove it around the White House(like that did any good). That woman scammed alot of people and she is still is today! The "WGS" will NEVER pay any one a dime because its a lie. There is no law ANYWHERE in the world that pay all that this so called "WGS" will pay. The man that thought it up wanted to help people and it was a good idea but that is all it ever was an "idea". The "WGS" is a lie the Dinar RV is real.

But what do I know. I'm just a guy from Texas. :study:

I won't argue with your last sentence. But, I don't think coming from Texas is the sine qua non of your reasons for thinking the WGS is not real. You just need the right information from the right people.

Here is a small taste. It is a pretty sure bet that when an attorney of this caliber references something called the WGS in a letter, especially when writing to a diplomat from a country that is a top world class banking center, you can probably take it to the bank yourself.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/62018795/SWISS-Letter-from-Al-hodges-8-9-2011

One can disagree all they want, but just make sure you review all available material before making a stand.

Remember the Alamo!

Wink

Evocarti
Evocarti

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum