Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
And the guru's don't miss a beat - Here's Tony - They have already been told that the RV is scheduled for sometime tonight I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
And the guru's don't miss a beat - Here's Tony - They have already been told that the RV is scheduled for sometime tonight I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
And the guru's don't miss a beat - Here's Tony - They have already been told that the RV is scheduled for sometime tonight I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
And the guru's don't miss a beat - Here's Tony - They have already been told that the RV is scheduled for sometime tonight I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
And the guru's don't miss a beat - Here's Tony - They have already been told that the RV is scheduled for sometime tonight I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
And the guru's don't miss a beat - Here's Tony - They have already been told that the RV is scheduled for sometime tonight I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
And the guru's don't miss a beat - Here's Tony - They have already been told that the RV is scheduled for sometime tonight I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
And the guru's don't miss a beat - Here's Tony - They have already been told that the RV is scheduled for sometime tonight I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
And the guru's don't miss a beat - Here's Tony - They have already been told that the RV is scheduled for sometime tonight I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
And the guru's don't miss a beat - Here's Tony - They have already been told that the RV is scheduled for sometime tonight I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
And the guru's don't miss a beat - Here's Tony - They have already been told that the RV is scheduled for sometime tonight I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
And the guru's don't miss a beat - Here's Tony - They have already been told that the RV is scheduled for sometime tonight I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
And the guru's don't miss a beat - Here's Tony - They have already been told that the RV is scheduled for sometime tonight I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
And the guru's don't miss a beat - Here's Tony - They have already been told that the RV is scheduled for sometime tonight I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
And the guru's don't miss a beat - Here's Tony - They have already been told that the RV is scheduled for sometime tonight I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
And the guru's don't miss a beat - Here's Tony - They have already been told that the RV is scheduled for sometime tonight I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
And the guru's don't miss a beat - Here's Tony - They have already been told that the RV is scheduled for sometime tonight I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
And the guru's don't miss a beat - Here's Tony - They have already been told that the RV is scheduled for sometime tonight I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
And the guru's don't miss a beat - Here's Tony - They have already been told that the RV is scheduled for sometime tonight I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
And the guru's don't miss a beat - Here's Tony - They have already been told that the RV is scheduled for sometime tonight I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

And the guru's don't miss a beat - Here's Tony - They have already been told that the RV is scheduled for sometime tonight

+4
catman
Jayzze
aksafeone
Ponee
8 posters

Go down

And the guru's don't miss a beat - Here's Tony - They have already been told that the RV is scheduled for sometime tonight Empty And the guru's don't miss a beat - Here's Tony - They have already been told that the RV is scheduled for sometime tonight

Post by Ponee Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:17 am

11-13-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony 10:51pm PST 11/12/13...How many times in your life time (or any other) will that date show up again? That's right, this day/night will be like no other. Our 72 hr wait is almost over. There are no hold ups at this time and no one sees any in the next couple of hours. Do not be surprised if you don't see the RV for another 2-6 hrs after it is to go in effect. It will be processed by the UST as fast as possible. Employers in Iraq were told not to expect any Iraqi employees to show up for work tomorrow. The banks in Iraq were surrounded today by both Iraq and US military. They have their crowd control ready.

11-13-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony Bank personnel are...right at this moment sitting at their terminals waiting for the go signal to start taking your calls. They have already been told that the RV is scheduled for sometime tonight. They have also already been told that they will be busy the rest of this week. It was confirmed to me again today that I would be getting the 800#s and I will post them as soon as I get them. Pray and hope that nothing changes.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

And the guru's don't miss a beat - Here's Tony - They have already been told that the RV is scheduled for sometime tonight Empty Re: And the guru's don't miss a beat - Here's Tony - They have already been told that the RV is scheduled for sometime tonight

Post by Ponee Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:18 am

I believe he said this last night, so his TONIGHT has now passed.

He is also one of the ones, ALONG with TerryK who CONFIRMED Baghdad Invests article saying that it was all true. 

Tony followers, once you take a stop off the path of believing, it is easy to continue walking away.  Step by step, you can leave their lies.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

And the guru's don't miss a beat - Here's Tony - They have already been told that the RV is scheduled for sometime tonight Empty Re: And the guru's don't miss a beat - Here's Tony - They have already been told that the RV is scheduled for sometime tonight

Post by aksafeone Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:39 am

Ah, ppssstttt Tony, WHERE IS THIS RV DUDE?  SEEMS THAT YOU CONFIRMED FALSE INFORMATION AND THEN TOUTED THIS LATEST RENDITION OF THE RV HAPPENING WITHIN 72 HOURS.  72 HOURS HAS COME AND GONE AND STILL NO RV.  WHERE IS THE RV?

MR. RENFROW, YOU ARE NOT ONLY A FRAUD BUT ALSO A CRIMINALLY INSANE INDIVIDUAL THAT NEEDS TO BE LOCKED UP IN AN INSTITUTION WHERE THEY CONFINE PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU.  YOU AND YOUR ILK ALL BELONG BEHIND BARS, PRONTO TONTO.

AS TO THE REVALUATION OF THE DINAR - ONES GETS THE FEELING THAT THIS SCAM HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH - TIME TO CLOSE IN ON ALL OF THE DEALERS, BANKS, SOURCES, AND SORDID LOW LIFES THAT HAVE PLAGUED THE INVESTORS FOR YEARS AND WIPE THE SLATE CLEAN.

SORRY, BUT THIS INVESTOR IS NO LONGER BUYING (hasn't for a long time) INTO ALL OF THE BALDERDASH, GIBBERISH AND BULL MALARKY.  THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS INVESTMENT IS THAT NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE AS TO THE RV AND ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN (regardless of the IMP, BIS, UN, UST< FBI, CBS, ABC or any other 3 (legged) lettered agency) UNTIL THE ECONOMY OF IRAQ IS STABLE; THE POLITICAL SITUATION OVER THERE IS STABLE; THE POLITICAL SITUATION HAS MATURED; THE FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS ALL ARE STABLE, COMPLIANT, AND ON SOLID FOOTING; and, ALL AGREEMENTS HAVE NOT ONLY BEEN PUT IN PLAY BUT ALSO PROPERLY COMPLETED WITH ALL PARTIES SATISFIED.

UNTIL THEN, it is time to watch "As the Dinar burns."  We now take you to the circus where your entertainment can continue.  Ah, here comes P. T. now:  Step right up folks, see the worlds finest liars in action.  Yessiree folks, the Dinar Gurus will perform right behind that canvas door.  On stage you will see TerryK, Tony, Okie, Bulldog, Mountain Goat, Jonnywg, Adam Montana, Freeway Bill and his brother Sooner Fan, ....... .  These conveyors of the falsehoods of the status of the revaluation of foreign currencies will astound you with their hopium, amaze you with their boldness, baffle you with their bold face lies and frustrate you when not one thing they spew happens.  Yessiree folks step right up, get your tickets now.  A dime folks, one thin dime, will get you into this extravaganza.
Hurry folks and get your ticket as the show is about to begin.

Popcorn, Peanuts, candy coated snacks.  Get your hot dogs, snow cones and cotton candy right here.  Don't forget to take your ice cream, soda and free woofer with you into the show.  Popcorn .... .
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:47 am

askafeone right on the money. the only problem is  there are so many desperate  people  out there they will believe anything the gurus say especially since they say they are good christians so the flock believes them. when you see the dealers stop selling dinars you know its time i have a nice place to send the guruscompletly surrounded by gators
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:17 pm

It is hard to believe that a number of the roos are still going on as if the fake RV news by Baghdad Invest was real.  Tony is not the only one.  And what is worse is that people are believing their garbage.  I guess the only cure for some of these "true believers" would be professional deprogramming as this certainly has all the earmarks of cult behavior.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:20 pm

Tony I would imagine this post was posted before 8am this morning... however at this time you have 45 mins left for you to be right.. I will bet you will come up with Thursday being the day Wink... if i'm right then I would be the Guru and tony would be a smelly fish.

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:33 pm

It is amazing isn't it that they keep on keeping on?   But when you have those that keep believing.... why not go for it right? HMMMM....   A link for those who just keep believing    Why Do We Believe Lies Even After They Are Proven Wrong?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:48 pm

Tony just posted his latest to recaps and say we will see it by 10 pm tonight.  Going on as if the RV announcement by Baghdad Invest was true.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:28 pm

Ofcourse he did like my dad says " if it ain't broke don't fix it" he is still making money while they dream.

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:07 pm

HEY TURKEY !!!:chase: 

What an imagination this guy has !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Probably drove his parents crazy with his fantasy land stories & sightings !!! 
Hopefully one day this guy can tell his WILD stories to inmates at the Fed Pen. :chase: And the guru's don't miss a beat - Here's Tony - They have already been told that the RV is scheduled for sometime tonight 1656125192 crazyspin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:35 pm

Tony Baloney wrote:Bank personnel are...right at this moment sitting at their terminals waiting for the go signal to start taking your calls.
I bet they have saddle sores by now ... how many hours can you play solitare on the computer and maintain your sanity anyway?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

And the guru's don't miss a beat - Here's Tony - They have already been told that the RV is scheduled for sometime tonight 2805820865  And the guru's don't miss a beat - Here's Tony - They have already been told that the RV is scheduled for sometime tonight 2805820865  And the guru's don't miss a beat - Here's Tony - They have already been told that the RV is scheduled for sometime tonight 2805820865  And the guru's don't miss a beat - Here's Tony - They have already been told that the RV is scheduled for sometime tonight 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:45 am

If all the bank personnel who we have been lead to believe are sitting around waiting for the RV are actually sitting there, WHO IS MINDING THE BANKS?  Seems to me bankers are frugal people who will NEVER spend a cent unless they get it back with interest therefore this gibberish Tony is speaking is just that Bull Malarky!!!

Besides, how many employers are going to allow employees to sit around playing games on computers for hours on end?  Only those engaged in coming up with the games or maintaining them and those people sure won't do it all night long, every night for months (like Tony has led us to believe has happened all these months). 

Sorry Tony, the bull crap rag has to wave on this one, too.  STARKIST only accepts the Best tuna!
And the guru's don't miss a beat - Here's Tony - They have already been told that the RV is scheduled for sometime tonight Ping
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by John.N Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:04 am

I'll be blunt if you listen to any guru's you're a DUMB DUMB! Wow makes me wonder how the people that listen to these scumbags function in daily life. It must be rough.. 

:chase:

John.N
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:52 pm

breaking news remember they said a us delegation would be on hand in iraq.  well i was at the airport to pick up a friend and while waiting 2 limos pull up and a bunch of police surround the car for protection. one officer said they were us diplomts  going to iraq in a private jet. when they got out i recognized them  they were goof loony donald and mickey. so there is your latest intel today
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodie007 Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:02 pm

I still want to dip them all in the POO!:chase:
But I think they are doing a great job of dipping themselves in their own POO sarcastic

Woodie007

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:48 pm

Hey jayzze:  That must have been the McDucks!  They must have come from the money bin and were headed to Iraq to pick up their cash after cash in.  Love them Ducks.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:05 pm

askafeone you win the grand prize a trip with any 3 of your favorite gurus for 3 days in the bahamas
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:39 pm

I will send the gurus and sponsors. They can visit the bermuda tringle.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:05 pm

askafeone and they never will return amen
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum