Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
MNT GOAT -- high confidence we are on track to see the activation later this week I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
MNT GOAT -- high confidence we are on track to see the activation later this week I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
MNT GOAT -- high confidence we are on track to see the activation later this week I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
MNT GOAT -- high confidence we are on track to see the activation later this week I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MNT GOAT -- high confidence we are on track to see the activation later this week I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MNT GOAT -- high confidence we are on track to see the activation later this week I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MNT GOAT -- high confidence we are on track to see the activation later this week I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MNT GOAT -- high confidence we are on track to see the activation later this week I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MNT GOAT -- high confidence we are on track to see the activation later this week I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MNT GOAT -- high confidence we are on track to see the activation later this week I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MNT GOAT -- high confidence we are on track to see the activation later this week I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MNT GOAT -- high confidence we are on track to see the activation later this week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MNT GOAT -- high confidence we are on track to see the activation later this week I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MNT GOAT -- high confidence we are on track to see the activation later this week I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MNT GOAT -- high confidence we are on track to see the activation later this week I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MNT GOAT -- high confidence we are on track to see the activation later this week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MNT GOAT -- high confidence we are on track to see the activation later this week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MNT GOAT -- high confidence we are on track to see the activation later this week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MNT GOAT -- high confidence we are on track to see the activation later this week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MNT GOAT -- high confidence we are on track to see the activation later this week I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

MNT GOAT -- high confidence we are on track to see the activation later this week

4 posters

Go down

MNT GOAT -- high confidence we are on track to see the activation later this week Empty MNT GOAT -- high confidence we are on track to see the activation later this week

Post by Ponee Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:58 am

11-11-2013 Intel Guru Mnt Goat
The CBI was planning to bring up their new site and post the new rate for final activation of their currency international on last Friday 11/8, however parliament decided to postpone the vote from Thursday until Sunday’s session for the restructuring of their currency. This vote would have been the final straw of the process followed by activate on Friday. Now that the voting process is over, and the trigger is pulled, we hear the vote was unanimously in favor of approving the restructuring of the currency immediately.

As you may have heard there is a time period (or grace period) needed prior to activation. This period was built in to the process to allow for addressing last minute objections. Today is now Monday 11/11 and we are more than half through this 72 hour waiting period. My contacts are telling me not to expect to see the activation until the next open window period for this process which is from this coming Thursday thru Sunday with exchanging possibly beginning on Monday 11/18 if all goes well.

As you know I cannot guarantee what I am hearing is 100% accurate but these sources have been spot on so far. This is the plan I am now hearing. It could change but I have high confidence we are on track to see the activation later this week. I do not anticipate any obstacles.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

MNT GOAT -- high confidence we are on track to see the activation later this week Empty Re: MNT GOAT -- high confidence we are on track to see the activation later this week

Post by Guest Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:50 am

Well Wonder Woman , last week you said the "window" was Thursday - Sunday. Now it's the same thing this week.  I see a trend here !!    And in September you also said you had PROOF that the RV was done.   Should I go on majesty ??

Back to top Go down

MNT GOAT -- high confidence we are on track to see the activation later this week Empty Re: MNT GOAT -- high confidence we are on track to see the activation later this week

Post by Daox13 Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:42 am

Nope there is no need to go on. she is in the same boat with the rest of them in my mind.. You say you have proof but never show it. You call it on a weekly basis but it never happens, As far as I'm concerned she is about as good as OKIE.

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:14 pm

She is still full of goat berries I see ... how's that loco weed taste goat?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

MNT GOAT -- high confidence we are on track to see the activation later this week 2805820865  MNT GOAT -- high confidence we are on track to see the activation later this week 2805820865  MNT GOAT -- high confidence we are on track to see the activation later this week 2805820865  MNT GOAT -- high confidence we are on track to see the activation later this week 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by John K Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:45 am

Patience and Calm,   thats the call of Mountain Goat and KCMANA.  They are both smart and will see out blessing come to be.

John K

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:54 am

John K wrote:Patience and Calm,   thats the call of Mountain Goat and KCMANA.  They are both smart and will see out blessing come to be.
She must be sharing some of that "Loco Weed" with you that  Kevin speaks of .

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:04 pm

High, I think, is the key word here ... patience and calm is a good thing, but her "intel" is crap.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

MNT GOAT -- high confidence we are on track to see the activation later this week 2805820865  MNT GOAT -- high confidence we are on track to see the activation later this week 2805820865  MNT GOAT -- high confidence we are on track to see the activation later this week 2805820865  MNT GOAT -- high confidence we are on track to see the activation later this week 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum