Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
IRAQ DINAR HAS REVALUED from BGG I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
IRAQ DINAR HAS REVALUED from BGG I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
IRAQ DINAR HAS REVALUED from BGG I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
IRAQ DINAR HAS REVALUED from BGG I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
IRAQ DINAR HAS REVALUED from BGG I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
IRAQ DINAR HAS REVALUED from BGG I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
IRAQ DINAR HAS REVALUED from BGG I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
IRAQ DINAR HAS REVALUED from BGG I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
IRAQ DINAR HAS REVALUED from BGG I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
IRAQ DINAR HAS REVALUED from BGG I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
IRAQ DINAR HAS REVALUED from BGG I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
IRAQ DINAR HAS REVALUED from BGG I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
IRAQ DINAR HAS REVALUED from BGG I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
IRAQ DINAR HAS REVALUED from BGG I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
IRAQ DINAR HAS REVALUED from BGG I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
IRAQ DINAR HAS REVALUED from BGG I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
IRAQ DINAR HAS REVALUED from BGG I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
IRAQ DINAR HAS REVALUED from BGG I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
IRAQ DINAR HAS REVALUED from BGG I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
IRAQ DINAR HAS REVALUED from BGG I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

IRAQ DINAR HAS REVALUED from BGG

5 posters

Go down

IRAQ DINAR HAS REVALUED from BGG Empty IRAQ DINAR HAS REVALUED from BGG

Post by TLF Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:13 pm

IRAQ DINAR HAS REVALUED – Worldwide Joy And Happiness Has Begun To Spread
IRAQ DINAR HAS REVALUED from BGG Iraq-dinar-reevaluation1In a statement just received the IQD has successfully re-valued it’s currency 500-fold making dollar-millionaires of persons holding the Iraq Dinar, throughout the world.
What may come as a surprise to many, has for some been the ride of a lifetime. The Central Bank of Iraq CBI has issued a number of warnings in recent times suggesting that such Revaluation commonly known as RV will not take place. Notable recent announcements included a delay to 2015 at the earliest.
Suffice to say, the warnings from the CBI have been concluded as delay tactics, perhaps to limit the number of IQD speculators.
Presumably the prime minister’s recent official trip to the United States has proved extremely fruitful and perhaps even empowered the RV across the final few steps.
No doubt the next few days will prove crucial with multitudes of investors rushing to exchange the IQD for their local currencies.
Prime Minister Nouri Kamil Al-Maliki has recalled all members of parliament to attend a special session on Sunday 10th Novemeber – the beginning of the Iraqi working week.
Response to this article: 
Chase Carlton - First I would like to say this is an easily discernible spoof on the IQD revalue.  This is the ridiculous side of the “Dinar” updates and “news”.  Let’s call this what it is – a blatant joke about the RV happening.  Before you find yourself offended,  you might want to ask yourself the most rudimentary of questions, like:

1. Do you buy cars and gold mines unseen over the internet?
  2. Were you sure that the last lottery ticket you bought was a winner?
  3. Do you believe your neighbor when they call you on April Fool’s Day and ask you why the circus is camped in your front yard?
  4. Do you believe the laughable gurus, that week in month out tell you that their reliable sources inform them that – the rates are double digit, banks are staffed and your will cash in within 48 hours?
If you answered yes to any of  these questions then here are some key follow up questions:

1. Who is most responsible for no RV to date – GW Bush, Obama, Lagarde, Maliki or the
  2. Did you send your dinar to the person/group who were getting the great rates
  3. How often have you hired armored cars to transport your remaining 25K note to the bank on the promised cash in days?
  4. that only the ‘whales got’ when they cashed in months or was it years ago,  somewhere in Nevada? How did that work out?  Were you sworn to secrecy and have kept your day job so as not to alert the unfortunates who did not get to cash in?
  5. Queen of Denmark? (this was a trick question since we all know the RV already happened based on the article saying Happy Days are Here Again – tra La La!)
On a none too serious diversionary note – how could anyone who was not sleep deprived, drugged or lacks the ability to read or use the phone take that post with anything but a laugh? If you could read then a quick glance gives the whole game away – starting with the title.  The first 5 words of the copy are obvious enough to trip over – if you didn’t start laughing or at least smiling – perhaps you are in LA LA land or were already laughing due to quitting your job and spending the money the “daily promise gurus” got you when you cashed in at 1-800 bank story.
So who would not even pause to think about the opener  - a statement ? just received?   NO source, No context = No credibility or  ahh yes another fanciful rumor or joke for the hopium starved addicts. Was it designed to wake you from your daily Depends?
Like DUH, you break a real news story without a link, reference and confirmation much less a hard conversion number in your press release.  This was about as serious as telling us that Wells Fargo will have bigger service fees come the RV because they have to recoup all the overtime their people have spent training, giving up weekends coming in early and staying late while they waited for you to wander in from the parking lot and drink coffee with the manager. Oh wait did I mention cash out  after the De LaRue verification process –more overtime .  You of course got THE BEST rates. You knew this because the intrepid group leader told you they were, so you did not have to verify anything yourself. So easy and simple it’s almost hard to believe.
Paragraph 2 – the first 6 words – This may come as a surprise – anyone with a modicum of grey matter would have easily recognized that they were having their leg pulled.  If they were addicted enough to inhale unfiltered hopium , from Gurus that cry ‘wolf’,  they could have taken about 5 seconds to check the CBI, check the Forex, check other news related sites and like that. Alas and alack – how could I forget? First the rush, the high of hearing “Manna from on High”  then the rush of disappointment – there are the ones that never want to leave the roller coaster. They also comprise the 98% that lose their money after hitting the jackpot.
For those lacking the discernment to see obvious, or the capacity to do a basic due diligence check – I am suggesting you pack your dinar in a Fed Ex  package and send it to me.  No return address please and I will be sure to get you a better rate tomorrow then you can get anywhere else.  No limit on how much you can send or what you will get. This offer will only be good for 30 days – same as the cash in period - Chase Carlton
TLF
TLF
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

IRAQ DINAR HAS REVALUED from BGG Empty Re: IRAQ DINAR HAS REVALUED from BGG

Post by alleyrose Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:21 pm

Who's Chase Charlton?

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:24 pm

You are up very early AlleyRose.   Good Question... WHo IS Chase Carlton?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:26 pm

No it's 6.30 Ponee been up for halfa already, I like mornings as I get older, I never used to!

I'd like to know who Chase Carlton is though!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:46 pm

Well... I don't know for sure but this searching him brought up something close if it is related to the Dinar.

The Dinar Date: Chase Carlton: 9780615761220: Amazon.com: Books
The Dinar Date [Chase Carlton] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. What do Caribbean islands, currency valuations and the forces behind global economics have in common? Ask Quaid! When a routine assignment suddenly runs aground he finds himself in dangerous waters. After buying ...
amazon.com/The-Dinar-Date-Chase-Carlton/dp/0615761224   [url=https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Chase carlton+site:www.amazon.com&kl=us-en&kl=us-en]More from amazon.co[/url]

and the intro to his book is:

What do Caribbean islands, currency valuations and the forces behind global economics have in common? Ask Quaid! When a routine assignment suddenly runs aground he finds himself in dangerous waters. After buying more than 200 million Iraqi dinar in the last two years, Quaid was undecided whether it was a great investment or a scam. Either way, it made no difference to his lifestyle. His mistress was his only significant expense. Providing him with both a place to live and transportation it seemed a fair trade to pay her expenses. He spent a reasonable amount each year on their combined lifestyle. He was very pleased with this arrangement. After ten years of no watch, no regular job and answering to no one, he felt fairly autonomous. In the international sailing community, however, his solo lifestyle with strong personal sovereignty did not necessarily distinguish him. Beneath the shadowy elements of international banking, high speed trading platforms and global debt laundering lies the hidden game of international economic Monopoly. In a detailed blend of facts and fiction, Quaid finds himself in a developing storm with multiple hazards to navigate. With the addition of a savvy uninhibited 6’ investigator with more than one agenda, Quaid has more at stake than preserving his freedom. Following his own personal code, which includes poking fun at the serious while living large, Quaid deals with the unraveling events in his unique spur of the moment fashion.

so, alleyrose...... I am just not sure but I would bet just a little bit on this one.

sorry 

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:18 pm

hmmmm thanks Meme!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:25 pm

no problem, the interesting part of all of that is

After buying more than 200 million Iraqi dinar in the last two years, Quaid was undecided whether it was a great investment or a scam.
Either way, it made no difference to his lifestyle.

I guess this guy could get away with saying ANYTHING he wants about dinar
 (if it is him) of course.
Smile 

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:09 pm

And seriously who need 200 million dinar, that's just getting ridiculous. Of course I would like to think that a good majority of that will go the helping others and charities??!!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:35 pm

I dunno who he is, but he seems like an arrogant ass to me.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

IRAQ DINAR HAS REVALUED from BGG 2805820865  IRAQ DINAR HAS REVALUED from BGG 2805820865  IRAQ DINAR HAS REVALUED from BGG 2805820865  IRAQ DINAR HAS REVALUED from BGG 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum