Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Source: America Is Not Willing FOR MALIKI  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Source: America Is Not Willing FOR MALIKI  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Source: America Is Not Willing FOR MALIKI  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Source: America Is Not Willing FOR MALIKI  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Source: America Is Not Willing FOR MALIKI  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Source: America Is Not Willing FOR MALIKI  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Source: America Is Not Willing FOR MALIKI  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Source: America Is Not Willing FOR MALIKI  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Source: America Is Not Willing FOR MALIKI  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Source: America Is Not Willing FOR MALIKI  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Source: America Is Not Willing FOR MALIKI  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Source: America Is Not Willing FOR MALIKI  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Source: America Is Not Willing FOR MALIKI  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Source: America Is Not Willing FOR MALIKI  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Source: America Is Not Willing FOR MALIKI  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Source: America Is Not Willing FOR MALIKI  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Source: America Is Not Willing FOR MALIKI  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Source: America Is Not Willing FOR MALIKI  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Source: America Is Not Willing FOR MALIKI  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Source: America Is Not Willing FOR MALIKI  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Source: America Is Not Willing FOR MALIKI

Go down

Source: America Is Not Willing FOR MALIKI  Empty Source: America Is Not Willing FOR MALIKI

Post by TLF Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:57 pm

Source:
Source: America Is Not Willing To Renew A Third Term For Maliki 
Source: America Is Not Willing FOR MALIKI  Images-132

Baghdad - political source said the National Alliance that US President Obama during a special meeting with Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki assured the latter that the two sessions in his Prime would be a lesson to those who will come after him.The source said that Al-Maliki was accompanied on his visit to the United States that this speech by Obama and Maliki’s understanding that the US decision not to Washington’s desire that Al-Maliki the Prime Minister for the second time. the source pointed out that President Obama said this in the presence of the Iraqi Minister for Foreign Affairs and defense and the delegation accompanying Al-Maliki at the White House.  ARTICLE LINK

BGG - This would sure explain why Maliki cut his DC visit short by a day. His “emergency” was the flickering light his political gauge showing “empty”. He had to rush home and start his final preparations.

TLF
TLF
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum