Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Mnt Goat is saying  if all goes well we might be at the banks within 48 - 96 hours from the time of this post. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mnt Goat is saying  if all goes well we might be at the banks within 48 - 96 hours from the time of this post. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mnt Goat is saying  if all goes well we might be at the banks within 48 - 96 hours from the time of this post. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Mnt Goat is saying  if all goes well we might be at the banks within 48 - 96 hours from the time of this post. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mnt Goat is saying  if all goes well we might be at the banks within 48 - 96 hours from the time of this post. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mnt Goat is saying  if all goes well we might be at the banks within 48 - 96 hours from the time of this post. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat is saying  if all goes well we might be at the banks within 48 - 96 hours from the time of this post. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mnt Goat is saying  if all goes well we might be at the banks within 48 - 96 hours from the time of this post. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Goat is saying  if all goes well we might be at the banks within 48 - 96 hours from the time of this post. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Goat is saying  if all goes well we might be at the banks within 48 - 96 hours from the time of this post. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat is saying  if all goes well we might be at the banks within 48 - 96 hours from the time of this post. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat is saying  if all goes well we might be at the banks within 48 - 96 hours from the time of this post. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat is saying  if all goes well we might be at the banks within 48 - 96 hours from the time of this post. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat is saying  if all goes well we might be at the banks within 48 - 96 hours from the time of this post. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat is saying  if all goes well we might be at the banks within 48 - 96 hours from the time of this post. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat is saying  if all goes well we might be at the banks within 48 - 96 hours from the time of this post. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat is saying  if all goes well we might be at the banks within 48 - 96 hours from the time of this post. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat is saying  if all goes well we might be at the banks within 48 - 96 hours from the time of this post. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat is saying  if all goes well we might be at the banks within 48 - 96 hours from the time of this post. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat is saying  if all goes well we might be at the banks within 48 - 96 hours from the time of this post. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Mnt Goat is saying if all goes well we might be at the banks within 48 - 96 hours from the time of this post.

3 posters

Go down

Mnt Goat is saying  if all goes well we might be at the banks within 48 - 96 hours from the time of this post. Empty Mnt Goat is saying if all goes well we might be at the banks within 48 - 96 hours from the time of this post.

Post by Ponee Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:21 pm

11-6-2013 Intel Guru Mnt Goat Today all sources in Iraq have nothing but very good news. The CBI is planning to bring up their new site and post new rate for final activation of their currency international. I have been told this will occur between sometime early Thursday morning and late Friday night. As you know I have said this many times in past that this is the final step to RV process of their currency.

11-6-2013 Intel Guru Mnt Goat The final steps and process is now in play and if all goes well we might be at the banks within 48 - 96 hours from the time of this post. As you know I cannot guarantee what I am hearing is 100% accurate but these sources have been spot on each and every time so far. Everyone in the CBI and the Finance ministry in Iraq seem very, very optimistic and I myself have never been more excited.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat is saying  if all goes well we might be at the banks within 48 - 96 hours from the time of this post. Empty Re: Mnt Goat is saying if all goes well we might be at the banks within 48 - 96 hours from the time of this post.

Post by Kevind53 Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:12 am

The final steps have been in process since this clown made her appearance.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mnt Goat is saying  if all goes well we might be at the banks within 48 - 96 hours from the time of this post. 2805820865  Mnt Goat is saying  if all goes well we might be at the banks within 48 - 96 hours from the time of this post. 2805820865  Mnt Goat is saying  if all goes well we might be at the banks within 48 - 96 hours from the time of this post. 2805820865  Mnt Goat is saying  if all goes well we might be at the banks within 48 - 96 hours from the time of this post. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat is saying  if all goes well we might be at the banks within 48 - 96 hours from the time of this post. Empty Re: Mnt Goat is saying if all goes well we might be at the banks within 48 - 96 hours from the time of this post.

Post by aksafeone Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:30 pm

Personally I think she fell while skiing to the store and hasn't come back to reality yet.  I mean one has to watch those Alpine slopes, they can be hazardous to ones health.  Being that she lives there and has such a lofty ego one would expect that she will come off her ski occasionally.  Of course no one said she was skiing with BOTH skis either!  (Kind of like playing with a full deck?)

Popcorn, Peanuts ...... . Would the Mountain Goat please return to the mountain.  Step right up folks and see this ancient relic of the Alps as she makes her way back to the lofty peaks she came from.  For a dime, one thin dime, you too can observe the PROCESS and progress.  Step right up ...... .

Thanks P. T. we needed that!!!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum