Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Sept 2010 K Clement Prophecies of 2 Presidential Candidates, a Burning Bush from Texas, and an Esther w BIG ROUND EYES I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Sept 2010 K Clement Prophecies of 2 Presidential Candidates, a Burning Bush from Texas, and an Esther w BIG ROUND EYES I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Sept 2010 K Clement Prophecies of 2 Presidential Candidates, a Burning Bush from Texas, and an Esther w BIG ROUND EYES I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Sept 2010 K Clement Prophecies of 2 Presidential Candidates, a Burning Bush from Texas, and an Esther w BIG ROUND EYES I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Sept 2010 K Clement Prophecies of 2 Presidential Candidates, a Burning Bush from Texas, and an Esther w BIG ROUND EYES I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Sept 2010 K Clement Prophecies of 2 Presidential Candidates, a Burning Bush from Texas, and an Esther w BIG ROUND EYES I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sept 2010 K Clement Prophecies of 2 Presidential Candidates, a Burning Bush from Texas, and an Esther w BIG ROUND EYES I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Sept 2010 K Clement Prophecies of 2 Presidential Candidates, a Burning Bush from Texas, and an Esther w BIG ROUND EYES I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sept 2010 K Clement Prophecies of 2 Presidential Candidates, a Burning Bush from Texas, and an Esther w BIG ROUND EYES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Sept 2010 K Clement Prophecies of 2 Presidential Candidates, a Burning Bush from Texas, and an Esther w BIG ROUND EYES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sept 2010 K Clement Prophecies of 2 Presidential Candidates, a Burning Bush from Texas, and an Esther w BIG ROUND EYES I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sept 2010 K Clement Prophecies of 2 Presidential Candidates, a Burning Bush from Texas, and an Esther w BIG ROUND EYES I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sept 2010 K Clement Prophecies of 2 Presidential Candidates, a Burning Bush from Texas, and an Esther w BIG ROUND EYES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sept 2010 K Clement Prophecies of 2 Presidential Candidates, a Burning Bush from Texas, and an Esther w BIG ROUND EYES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sept 2010 K Clement Prophecies of 2 Presidential Candidates, a Burning Bush from Texas, and an Esther w BIG ROUND EYES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sept 2010 K Clement Prophecies of 2 Presidential Candidates, a Burning Bush from Texas, and an Esther w BIG ROUND EYES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sept 2010 K Clement Prophecies of 2 Presidential Candidates, a Burning Bush from Texas, and an Esther w BIG ROUND EYES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sept 2010 K Clement Prophecies of 2 Presidential Candidates, a Burning Bush from Texas, and an Esther w BIG ROUND EYES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sept 2010 K Clement Prophecies of 2 Presidential Candidates, a Burning Bush from Texas, and an Esther w BIG ROUND EYES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sept 2010 K Clement Prophecies of 2 Presidential Candidates, a Burning Bush from Texas, and an Esther w BIG ROUND EYES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Sept 2010 K Clement Prophecies of 2 Presidential Candidates, a Burning Bush from Texas, and an Esther w BIG ROUND EYES

3 posters

Go down

Sept 2010 K Clement Prophecies of 2 Presidential Candidates, a Burning Bush from Texas, and an Esther w BIG ROUND EYES Empty Sept 2010 K Clement Prophecies of 2 Presidential Candidates, a Burning Bush from Texas, and an Esther w BIG ROUND EYES

Post by DLWard Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:58 pm

Nowadays when anyone prays publicly even Christians suspect someone using the Cross to hide behind. One has to be cautious not to Judge anyone too quickly. Just 30 minutes ago watched a program sharing a series of Prophecies from Kim Clement in 2010. He was on a platform and really had no idea of who or what a Rick Perry was. Never mentioned by name before last night on a live broadcast, almost a year later.

He spoke of another President coming out of Texas, a burning Bush, a man on fire, void of FEAR, etc, etc. Yesterday Gov Perry entered the 2012 Race for President. Last Sept, he spoke of a woman of passion, an Esther, who people would hate at first, and suddenly fall in love with, a woman with BIG ROUND EYES, Beautiful round eyes. Newsweek oddly enough tried to make her look crazy and put a photo of her where her eyes were really wide open almost coming out of her head, and called her on the cover...a Woman of Rage.

Kim only came to know of her back around March, but oddly enough she just swept Iowa, and is...also as he spoke of running for President. Let me say this regarding even a communist party Presidential Candidate, if they had one. No need for one, they already announced from Hoffstra University Campus, their open Endorsement of Obama, their second election doing so by the way. BUT IF they had a Candidate who even was born here, uses his own Social Security Number, hey...one would have good reason to at least consider that candidate as at least being one of us, Communist or not.

I would not be surprised to see a Perry/Bachman Ticket next summer. When writing I just write what comes. Whenever GOD has a plan, a candidate or agenda....confrontations arise INSTANTLY. But in my experience, CONFRONTATIONS are one's CONFIRMATIONS of being on the right track. How often has anyone really tried HARD to stop you from going down the wrong path.

In the same prophecy of Sept 19 th shown on his Saturday Broadcast Kim also talks about our economy, our debt, our standing in the world, etc, etc. Everything we just saw on Capital Hill and are seeing now ...sorry, that we cannot give out links, but one could use the name Kim Clement and add a .com, and check out yesterdays broadcast showing half way through the video of yesterday, evidence of all I am sharing.

Two ways to get to know a person...Pray for them or Pray with them. Most will have no idea of how that could be, but another way is to hear what comes out from within. Out of the abundance of the Heart, the mouth speaks. I love when people posting make clear what is really in their heart. Be it Fear, Faith, Hate, Love, Wisdom, Foolishness, Judgementalism or .................a Let's watch this person a while longer before making any hard choices. Bachman and Perry are still strangers to my world, so...let's start to study who they have so far manifested as. Perry has held down the Governorship since President Bush, now study Texas Politics and let me know how many Governors have lasted that long.

I was an Upstate New Yorker for 18 years, DC fellow for 12, Md Shore for 20, Orlando, Florida for 7 and really have no reference point to Texas Politics per se. However if you last two Terms in a State full of some pretty sharp folks like Texas...you can't be a phony for long. They will and likely have...tested this young fellows metal. RV TUESDAY, remember FAITH NEEDS A TARGET, only move it after the target moves. Intention's POWER is Inseparable from ATTENTION'S FOCUS. NO FOCUS....NO POWER.

DLWard

Back to top Go down

Sept 2010 K Clement Prophecies of 2 Presidential Candidates, a Burning Bush from Texas, and an Esther w BIG ROUND EYES Empty Re: Sept 2010 K Clement Prophecies of 2 Presidential Candidates, a Burning Bush from Texas, and an Esther w BIG ROUND EYES

Post by Blessedalways Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:03 pm

Did the Lord tell Kim Clement that the next president would be Rick Perry, or that the next president would come from Texas? Isn't Ron Paul also from Texas?

Blessedalways

Back to top Go down

Sept 2010 K Clement Prophecies of 2 Presidential Candidates, a Burning Bush from Texas, and an Esther w BIG ROUND EYES Empty Ron Paul is strong, but Kim now sees R Perry as who he was speaking about

Post by DLWard Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:32 pm

For the party that wanted to know. The Prophesy had no name at the time, but on yesterday's broadcast that I viewed today...Kim broadcast Rick Perry's prayer he gave at the long planned event hosted by a private group. Funny how the prayer and fasting event had been planned for months, but only hours before it happened the Debt Ceiling stalemate came to an end. Perfect night to pray for AMERICA.

DLWard

Back to top Go down

Sept 2010 K Clement Prophecies of 2 Presidential Candidates, a Burning Bush from Texas, and an Esther w BIG ROUND EYES Empty Re: Sept 2010 K Clement Prophecies of 2 Presidential Candidates, a Burning Bush from Texas, and an Esther w BIG ROUND EYES

Post by usc73man Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:05 pm

Thanks for the post DLW...really appreciated seeing it...! I also appreciate kim and the way he faithfully allows himself be used by the Lord...!

RON :cheers:

usc73man

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum