Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
UPDATE  From Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
UPDATE  From Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
UPDATE  From Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
UPDATE  From Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
UPDATE  From Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
UPDATE  From Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
UPDATE  From Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
UPDATE  From Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
UPDATE  From Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
UPDATE  From Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
UPDATE  From Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
UPDATE  From Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
UPDATE  From Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
UPDATE  From Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
UPDATE  From Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
UPDATE  From Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
UPDATE  From Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
UPDATE  From Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
UPDATE  From Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
UPDATE  From Poppy3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

UPDATE From Poppy3

+2
Kevind53
TLF
6 posters

Go down

UPDATE  From Poppy3 Empty UPDATE From Poppy3

Post by TLF Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:14 pm

Update:
GUYS,

HERE IS A UPDATE ON OUR INVESTMENT. I HAVE JUST GOTTEN WORD THAT PARLIAMENT WILL VOTE TODAY ON THE ELECTION LAWS AND MALIKI WILL KNOW WHETHER HE CAN OR CAN’T RUN AGAIN. EITHER WAY ACTION WILL COME FROM THIS VOTE.

IF HE CAN’T RUN THEN THE ONLY WAY FOR HIM TO GET ANY SYMPATHY AND SAVE HIMSELF IN PUBLIC IS TO RELEASE THE RV ASAP.

IF HE CAN RUN AGAIN THEN THE ONLY WAY HE CAN WIN IS RELEASE THE RV AND RELEASE IT AS HIGH AS POSSIBLE TO GAIN SUPPORT TO TRY AND WIN THE ELECTION ???

EITHER WAY THIS IS A GREAT FOR OUR CAUSE.

THERE IS ALSO A STRONG POSSIBILITY THAT THE IMF WILL STEP IN A FORCE THE RV AND IF THIS HAPPENS – THE RATE WE HAVE REPORTED – WILL BE MUCH LOWER THAN IF IRAQ DOES IT THEMSELVES.

ORDINARILY I WOULD SAY AND THE IMF WOULD NOT HAVE THAT ABILITY BUT BECAUSE OF THE DEAL MADE TO RELEASE THEM FROM CHAPTER 7 AND DEADLINES THAT WHERE SET FOR SEVERAL THINGS TO BE COMPLETED BEFORE JAN 1 2014 AND IN THE EFFORTS OF TIME I THINK IT COULD BE VERY POSSIBLE FOR THEM TO STEP IN AND PULL THE TRIGGER TO FORCE THE ISSUE.

I AND MANY SOURCES ALL THINK EITHER WAY WE WILL SEE THE RV WITHIN A FEW DAYS. STAND BY I WILL TRY AND KEEP EVERYONE NOTIFIED OF ANY POSITIVE CHANGES AND THIS VOTE COULD BE VERY BIG FOR US.  POPPY3
TLF
TLF
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

UPDATE  From Poppy3 Empty Re: UPDATE From Poppy3

Post by Kevind53 Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:45 pm

IMF will not be stepping in and enforcing anything ... first of all, that's not how they roll, secondly, any RV is in Iraq's hands ... no one else's.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

UPDATE  From Poppy3 2805820865  UPDATE  From Poppy3 2805820865  UPDATE  From Poppy3 2805820865  UPDATE  From Poppy3 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:16 pm

So being relatively new to this whole world, please forgive the rookie question.  Has this sort of thing happened before, if so is there a set of guide lines that HAVE to be followed for it to come about?
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:25 pm

bottom line folks its all up to malaki not o not cl not even harvey keck look for early 2014 before the elections
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:21 pm

If it's up to Maliki then FORGET IT, IT AIN'T A GONNA HAPPEN FOLKS.  This guy will see to it it either goes in his pocket or Irans.  Simple solution.  If he is the one that has held it up this long then what makes anyone think he will release it anytime soon?  Forget the elections.  He found a way to gain his seat over the last ELECTED PM - anyone wanna guess if he will run and win again?  Nah, we have been here and done this before - we are still here.  If it's up to him it is SEE YA to any profit to we "infidels."

I wonder if we will ever find out who and why this has dragged on so long.  I can not believe that it has been up to Maliki all this time.  I also can not believe that O didn't have something to do with the hold up on many occasions.  Political holds ups - you betcha, multitudes of them. 

Besides, with no stable government, no stability withing the country, terrorists activity on a daily basis, IED's going off constantly, and these are only a few things that would keep the event from happening.  I stall say it will not happen until Maliki is gone, the country is stable and the agreements have all been enacted and honored.  Until then it remains a political football and the quarterbacks change on a minute by minute basis (that is the only minute thing going on here).

Opinions of an idle mind, yes.  Why?  No RV so most of us have nothing else to do or comment on.

Where is P. T.?  Con found that guy anyway, can't find him when the time is perfect!!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:58 pm

akasafeone think about tis logicaly for a second. if it was for a global reset as some claim it would have been done. if the imf was calling the shots it would have been done they need the money. if o was in control it would have been done  to solve our budget . should i continue? m is in control  our only hope is he needs   this for a possible re election look how he as his party stalling hcl and rv
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:09 pm

Other countries have changed the value of their currency, but every situation is different, so in that sense, it has never been done before. I do not believe that there is any sort of procedure or protocol required, however, Shabibi made it very clear however that certain things need to happen. What we are looking for are, an in place Hydrocarbon Law outlining how the revenues from oil sales will be shared, (maybe done), a fully implemented power sharing agreement, sometimes called the Erbil Agreement, (in process, possibly complete), and a fully seated & stable government. The election law may be a part of the power sharing agreement, and we have seen drips and drabs of progress elsewhere, but I do not think things are fully in place.

That said, it is hard to be sure, what we see is meant for our consumption. The press over there is much more tightly controlled by the government than we are used to. Always keep that in mind when studying the news articles. The press is not centrally controlled, but little is said that is not approved by whichever party controls that particular outlet.

There is much that points toward the value of the dinar rising substantially and providing us with a very nice profit. Certainly looking at the resources they have and their potential growth seems to support that. They are more comparable to Kuwait than any other country in the region. Other countries like Iran, Syria, or even Saudi Arabia are considerably different in resources and population. For those and other reasons, I lean toward the $3.50 scenario, it just seems the most likely one to me. However, I recognize anything from around $.10 on up is possible.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

UPDATE  From Poppy3 2805820865  UPDATE  From Poppy3 2805820865  UPDATE  From Poppy3 2805820865  UPDATE  From Poppy3 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:31 pm

the main problem is very clear no one knows exactly  what has to be done before rving nless you believe the clowns
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:35 pm

No, we know exactly what is needed, they were very clear and precise with that. What we can't be sure of is how much is actually done. This too should not be expected. If you were running it, and everyone knew and was looking for certain signs, you would try and keep them under cover as well. This is not exactly the kind of thing you want to advertise.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:08 am

11-5-2013 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 I HEARD SOME NEWS I AM TRYING TO CONFIRM THAT MALIKI WILL BE MAKING A SPEECH THURSDAY NATIONALLY BROADCAST ALL OVER THE MIDDLE EAST. ...THE AGENDA TO BE DISCUSSED WAS NOT MENTIONED. I WILL FOLLOWUP AS SOON AS I CAN. ALL MY CONTACTS AND A FEW VERY GOOD SOURCES ARE ALL STILL VERY POSITIVE ABOUT THIS WEEKS WINDOW.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/index.html#ixzz2js1zroQC

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:44 am

And how many times have we heard that al-Maliki was going to make a speech and DIDN'T?  With Maliki controlling the media over there it is easy to manufacture propaganda and spew it about as truth.  Hitler had Goebbels to do that for him and he did such a good job the people believed him! 

I'll believe the rv is going to/has happened when I am sitting here looking at my bank account balance and the deal has been done long enough for me to have paid my taxes and consumed at least 5 lobsters, 4 steaks and a liter of champagne or Crown Royal.  Until then my champagne taste will have to be satisfied with Miller 64. 

Sit back and enjoy the fall days were have, winter is coming all too soon!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum