Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Tony bragging that any gurus with serious sources will agree with HIM. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tony bragging that any gurus with serious sources will agree with HIM. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tony bragging that any gurus with serious sources will agree with HIM. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Tony bragging that any gurus with serious sources will agree with HIM. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tony bragging that any gurus with serious sources will agree with HIM. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tony bragging that any gurus with serious sources will agree with HIM. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tony bragging that any gurus with serious sources will agree with HIM. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tony bragging that any gurus with serious sources will agree with HIM. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tony bragging that any gurus with serious sources will agree with HIM. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tony bragging that any gurus with serious sources will agree with HIM. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tony bragging that any gurus with serious sources will agree with HIM. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tony bragging that any gurus with serious sources will agree with HIM. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tony bragging that any gurus with serious sources will agree with HIM. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tony bragging that any gurus with serious sources will agree with HIM. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tony bragging that any gurus with serious sources will agree with HIM. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tony bragging that any gurus with serious sources will agree with HIM. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tony bragging that any gurus with serious sources will agree with HIM. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tony bragging that any gurus with serious sources will agree with HIM. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tony bragging that any gurus with serious sources will agree with HIM. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tony bragging that any gurus with serious sources will agree with HIM. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Tony bragging that any gurus with serious sources will agree with HIM.

4 posters

Go down

Tony bragging that any gurus with serious sources will agree with HIM. Empty Tony bragging that any gurus with serious sources will agree with HIM.

Post by Ponee Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:13 am

10-30-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony this I know for a fact, from several sources that are right here in this country, Maliki and Barzani both are here in the U.S. They both attended a meeting in the White House today. The meeting was attended by several 3 letter agencies and once again, an agreement has been reached and the final (I hope) time to RV has been determined. My 1 Nov date as the back wall has not changed. This is still scheduled to be a great week...any guru with serious sources or intel, will be in agreement with me.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2jD6rqEdd

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tony bragging that any gurus with serious sources will agree with HIM. Empty Re: Tony bragging that any gurus with serious sources will agree with HIM.

Post by Daox13 Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:45 am

The only way ANYONE will agree with you if if they:
A: do not have factual sources

B: are getting a cut of the pie from your endless donations and what nots.

C: if they are as crazy as Terryk

D: If they are looking to get rich through scamming others

E: If they have no common sense and choose to just follow your lead.

F: All OF THE ABOVE

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Tony bragging that any gurus with serious sources will agree with HIM. Empty Re: Tony bragging that any gurus with serious sources will agree with HIM.

Post by gampy Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:47 am

Maliki and Barzani both are here in the U.S. - So what, why would we think this has anything to do with the RV?

They both attended a meeting in the White House today. - So what, the meeting could be about security, bombings, anything?

The meeting was attended by several 3 letter agencies - So what, I would thing with as many 3 letter agencies as there are, some would be at most every meeting of this type.

An agreement has been reached and the final time to RV has been determined. - How do you know this and how many times have you said this before? I believe you made this part up, or your serious sources did.

My 1 Nov date as the back wall has not changed. - No that won't change until Nov 2

any guru with serious sources or intel, will be in agreement with me. - I would have replaced those sources years ago

done done done done done - total BS - if it was done we would be gone from here.

I want this to happen as much as anyone else. However, Tony your continued daily statements misleading thousands of good people is just not right. Tony I hope your time will come again and you will get to take another country club trip like before. Wear the same cloths as other Celebrities, have a private room to yourself, get to use the exercise facilities twice a day etc. Tennis, Golf, Hob Knob with the big boys in the big house..... don't drop the soap.... Happy Happy Happy

gampy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:06 pm

tubby talks out of his butt... does he have access to Reuters d'ya think?

Tony bragging that any gurus with serious sources will agree with HIM. 2322496710

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum