Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
TerryK says that it was all signed off in the Gazette I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
TerryK says that it was all signed off in the Gazette I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
TerryK says that it was all signed off in the Gazette I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
TerryK says that it was all signed off in the Gazette I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TerryK says that it was all signed off in the Gazette I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TerryK says that it was all signed off in the Gazette I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TerryK says that it was all signed off in the Gazette I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TerryK says that it was all signed off in the Gazette I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TerryK says that it was all signed off in the Gazette I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TerryK says that it was all signed off in the Gazette I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TerryK says that it was all signed off in the Gazette I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TerryK says that it was all signed off in the Gazette I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TerryK says that it was all signed off in the Gazette I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TerryK says that it was all signed off in the Gazette I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TerryK says that it was all signed off in the Gazette I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TerryK says that it was all signed off in the Gazette I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TerryK says that it was all signed off in the Gazette I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TerryK says that it was all signed off in the Gazette I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TerryK says that it was all signed off in the Gazette I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TerryK says that it was all signed off in the Gazette I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

TerryK says that it was all signed off in the Gazette

4 posters

Go down

TerryK says that it was all signed off in the Gazette Empty TerryK says that it was all signed off in the Gazette

Post by Ponee Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:57 am

10-28-2013 Intel Guru TerryK HEARING THAT IRAQ SIGNED OFF ON EVERYTHING... SET TO GO AND WAS IN THE PAPER GAZETTE SATURDAY NIGHT. THIS WAS TO GO DOWN FRIDAY IS WHAT I WAS TOLD. SO WHAT I GOT WHEN ALL THE BANKS SYNC TOMORROW NIGHT WE SHOULD SEE IT HAPPEN.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/index.html#ixzz2j7CzKWE8

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TerryK says that it was all signed off in the Gazette Empty Re: TerryK says that it was all signed off in the Gazette

Post by Daox13 Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:42 am

yeah because that makes sense, I bet its not in the gazette

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

TerryK says that it was all signed off in the Gazette Empty Re: TerryK says that it was all signed off in the Gazette

Post by gampy Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:02 pm

He must have just found out about the “Paper Gazette” and thinks it can be a diversion or something new to say so he can stay in the game and appear to be on top of things.

"and was in the Gazette" Exactly what is was "and was in the Gazette"

Well with many he has long ago been out of the game with NO intel and NO credibility.

I think, let him use his new word…. Gazette, Gazette, Gazette (what fun) say it again TK, maybe act like you are Elvis when you say it.

I can't wait for the banks to sync.  

gampy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:34 pm

Maybe he thinks that if he says it enough it will happen?  I can recall him saying that all has been signed off for so many years that the comment now is completely meaningless.  Of course when it comes from a "meaningless" source what creditability is there?  NONE. 

Poor TK, all dressed up and nowhere to go.  Wouldn't make a whits worth of difference anyway - a loser like that has no where to go anyway.  Can't get much further down and will not be accepted if he rises any either.  Stuck at the bottom of the heap isn't he?  He is the one that earned it, let him lay.

A little ditty from the infamous P.T.:  Step right up folks, see the world's lowest form of human existence, right here and only a dime - one thin dime. Yes siree folks, this cretin will amaze you with his  outlandish predictions, charm you with his slippery tongue, and mesmerize you with his hopium, lies and fraudulent palaver.  One thin dime is all it costs, step right up and give your money to the pretty little lady right over there. 

And another:  Popcorn, peanuts ...... .
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by gampy Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:36 pm

One popcorn and a short Coke please.............

gampy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum