Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
OKIE story you have to hear... I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
OKIE story you have to hear... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
OKIE story you have to hear... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
OKIE story you have to hear... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
OKIE story you have to hear... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
OKIE story you have to hear... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
OKIE story you have to hear... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
OKIE story you have to hear... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
OKIE story you have to hear... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
OKIE story you have to hear... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
OKIE story you have to hear... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
OKIE story you have to hear... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
OKIE story you have to hear... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
OKIE story you have to hear... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
OKIE story you have to hear... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
OKIE story you have to hear... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
OKIE story you have to hear... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
OKIE story you have to hear... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
OKIE story you have to hear... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
OKIE story you have to hear... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

OKIE story you have to hear...

+2
Daox13
Guru Debunker
6 posters

Go down

OKIE story you have to hear... Empty OKIE story you have to hear...

Post by Guru Debunker Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:17 pm

Hello fellow Dinarians.

I know I said I was going to go about my life after the RV finding, and I plan on doing just that. However I just had to tell you of a phone call I received while at work.

If someone of you remember My dinner Party post, you will recount a conversation I had with a friend named Adade. He is from Iraq. I along with a few other couple met while having dinner. Anyways, he called me today and brought up some information I just had to share. Today he received a call from his cousin in Iraq. During their conversation, Adade brought up to his cousin what we had talked about at dinner. The Dinar". Right off the bat, Adades cousin asked him if bees knew a person by the name of OKiE. It turns out OKIE is a laughing stock in IRAQ. For those that do have Internet, they have been reading OKiE'S post for a few years. Many wondered how someone in the states could have information afforded to them like OKIE does. Information meaning that NON of it is true. He brought up a post that i remember reading back in June, about people dancing in the streets, buying up everything, having cards activated ect... The Iraqi people are and were wondering what he was/is talking about.  They make fun of americans who follow this guy. They read the posts left by followers, and just laugh. They mock religion, due to the fact that they see people following money, then give praise to a Man that goes by the name OKIE.  I in all honesty felt embarrassed that I once did to.

I wanted to say something about Allah, but wanted to be respectful. Remember Adade was very respectful to me. He wanted to share this with me, just incase I was still on the fence about the Dinar happening soon. He did change his thoughts a little from our last conversation. He apologized for being so forward, and negative. He said he wants nothing more than his homeland to get back on track, and hopes that a rvaluing of his countries currency does come to fruition. After being held down by a dictator for most of his life, he along with many in Iraq can't believe that people can, and do fall for such lies.  His inter said that many Americans do idolize money, and not humanity.

As far as people who post saying they really hope the people of Iraq get taken care of fall on deaf ears. I did not have to tell Adade that many Americans stand behind there generosity, because he loves this country and appreciates ecyday what America has done for him. Inn closing Adade mentioned one thing that will always stick with me. Put your trust in NO man, Nor his words.

Seek the truth first and everything else will come to pass. Now I have heard those words many times in my years on this earth, but to hear it said so eloquently from a man that has endured sommuch heartache and loss, it made me think my life and what. Can all do without this RV, should it never happen.

What a great message, I will be forever grateful of this simple reminder. Maybe OKIE is good for something ???

Where Ever You Go, There You Are  OKIE story you have to hear... 258310255

Guru Debunker
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

OKIE story you have to hear... Empty Re: OKIE story you have to hear...

Post by Guru Debunker Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:20 pm

Sorry about all the type O's.

Where Ever You Go, There You Are  OKIE story you have to hear... 258310255

Guru Debunker
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:25 am

That is awesome... I always wondered if they ever knew about good ole Okie.. turns out they do know him, just as a liar though.

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:22 pm

I need to correct one thing,  His inter said that many Americans do idolize money, and not humanity.

Not many but ALL Americans idolize money.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:52 pm

I differ with ou812. Many perhaps, but definitely not all.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

OKIE story you have to hear... 2805820865  OKIE story you have to hear... 2805820865  OKIE story you have to hear... 2805820865  OKIE story you have to hear... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:58 am

I too differ on the subject of ALL Americans idolizing money.  I know for a FACT that I don't and I also know for a FACT that there are other like mined people in my group that DO NOT idolize MONEY. 

What do I idolize?  Honesty, integrity, hard work, and perseverance.  Money?  So far down the list that it isn't even a factor.  In fact it ranks WAY below a good shot with a gun!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:46 am

Well I'm an Aussie and I don't idolize anything!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:34 am

I idolize one thing... actually idolize is the wrong word in this case. I worship one person, and that is God. I love my wife, children and country in that order, but I only worship God. Money to me is a tool, nothing more, nothing less. I use it to accomplish things I find worthwhile. Actually the best description I have found was in the musical "Hello Dolly" which I did i years ago. Dolly says to Horace "Money, pardon the expression, is like manure. It's not worth a thing unless it's spread around, encouraging young things to grow" (For the record, it first appeared in Thorton Wilder's "The Matchmaker" upon which it was based.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

OKIE story you have to hear... 2805820865  OKIE story you have to hear... 2805820865  OKIE story you have to hear... 2805820865  OKIE story you have to hear... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:42 am

Since we are changing words here - I RESPECT the above things.  I guess I go along with Allyrose in that context and DO NOT idolize a thing.  Or maybe the word should have been idealize?  I know we are splitting hares (oopps no rabbits here) ah, hairs here.

OKIE story you have to hear... Ping
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum