Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
To the Newbie and down heartened. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
To the Newbie and down heartened. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
To the Newbie and down heartened. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
To the Newbie and down heartened. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
To the Newbie and down heartened. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
To the Newbie and down heartened. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
To the Newbie and down heartened. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
To the Newbie and down heartened. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
To the Newbie and down heartened. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
To the Newbie and down heartened. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
To the Newbie and down heartened. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
To the Newbie and down heartened. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
To the Newbie and down heartened. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
To the Newbie and down heartened. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
To the Newbie and down heartened. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
To the Newbie and down heartened. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
To the Newbie and down heartened. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
To the Newbie and down heartened. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
To the Newbie and down heartened. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
To the Newbie and down heartened. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

To the Newbie and down heartened.

2 posters

Go down

To the Newbie and down heartened. Empty To the Newbie and down heartened.

Post by Ajob Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:44 am

To the Newbie and down heartened.

I can guarantee you that I am as desperate as anyone here.
I am a contractor who's work has severely been diminished
because of the economy and I could loose my house in the next
6 months if this venture does not pop. In the past year there have
been many new folks that have gotten involved and to a large extent
they appear to be more impatient than those that have been around a
lot longer.

I have been in this since the beginning and have been through
many, many disappointing weekends. There have been countless
moments when we all thought that this was going to happen and
the time passed. I would like to encourage everyone to exercise
patience and perseverance. Anger towards anyone that brings info
does not help anything. This is an speculative investment not a promise.

We have a strong hope in our venture because of certain factors.
*a plan set fourth by the US Government who has a vested interest in the success of this project.
*the establishment of a growing democracy in Iraq
* the vast proven and untapped natural resources in Iraq ( oil, natural gas, water, gold, farming)
*Iraq is a debt free ready to move forward with investors standing in line at that door.

Even though no one has been able to project an exact date to this point,
I believe that the trajectory of the new's and information has been funneling
towards one end, and that is that the Iraq Dinar will have a significantly
better value and purchasing power in the very near future. It is our friend Al-Shibibi stated goal.

Shibibi has said:

*He wants the Dinar to return to the exchange rate of the 70's and 80's when it had a value of just under $3 to the dinar.
*He wants to increase the purchasing power of the dinar for the Iraqi people.
*He has been removing the large "0" notes from circulation and is now beginning to introduce lower denominations. This in itself indicates that an exchange rate change is coming soon to facilitate the use of the lower denominations. Otherwise they would also have to give out wheelbarrows as well.
*Most recently he has said: "He continued that our budget relating to the conservation of its resources, and is done by fighting inflation. He stressed that the bank had a number of measures including raising the dinar exchange rate. Indicating that the effect of this action on the budget through the influence on the purchasing power of the government, will increase by addressing inflation."

Let the info come. Stop beating up the info givers. They are only messengers not objects of anyone's anger. We all need to weigh all info against the things that are more provable, such as the statements of Shibibi himself and other new articles. One day very soon they are all going line up in our favor. That is my strong belief.

Above all, Let your peace be found in an assurance that God is not ignorant of anyone's struggle.
That does not mean that he is going to make you rich, that means that you are already rich if your faith is in him. Every day has it's own anxieties about work, paying bills, family issues etc. but I am amazed each nite when I sit and have my dinner, in my warm home, with my loving wife with food on the table, that even in spite of all my anxieties of the day, God was faithful and provided once again. Looking back in my life, through all of my fears God has been faithful and provided.

My encouragement to you is, be anxious for nothing but exercise faith in God's sovereign purpose above all things. Fear and anxiety bring fourth anger and anger destroys you and hurts others.

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest.

God Bless us all.

Ajob
[list][*]

Ajob

Back to top Go down

To the Newbie and down heartened. Empty Newbie here

Post by djw Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:16 am

Ajob,

Thank you for sharing those words of wisdom and encouragement. As a newbie (going on 3 days) I have a lot to learn and understand. It's amazing how long some have been holding on and waiting. You are the second person (in 3 days) to say be anxious for nothing. I find I dream about it each night, it being, not having to struggle so hard anymore. To be able to set my child up for success would be a tremendous blessing. But, despite it all, as you mentioned, God has provided, He will continue to provide, for He knows your struggle....

Thanks

djw

Back to top Go down

To the Newbie and down heartened. Empty Re: To the Newbie and down heartened.

Post by Ajob Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:51 pm

djw wrote:Ajob,

Thank you for sharing those words of wisdom and encouragement. As a newbie (going on 3 days) I have a lot to learn and understand. It's amazing how long some have been holding on and waiting. You are the second person (in 3 days) to say be anxious for nothing. I find I dream about it each night, it being, not having to struggle so hard anymore. To be able to set my child up for success would be a tremendous blessing. But, despite it all, as you mentioned, God has provided, He will continue to provide, for He knows your struggle....

Thanks

your are welcome. may not have long to wait.

Ajob

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum