Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Doc and his prognosis -- It will be a low rate and maybe next year I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Doc and his prognosis -- It will be a low rate and maybe next year I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Doc and his prognosis -- It will be a low rate and maybe next year I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Doc and his prognosis -- It will be a low rate and maybe next year I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Doc and his prognosis -- It will be a low rate and maybe next year I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Doc and his prognosis -- It will be a low rate and maybe next year I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Doc and his prognosis -- It will be a low rate and maybe next year I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Doc and his prognosis -- It will be a low rate and maybe next year I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Doc and his prognosis -- It will be a low rate and maybe next year I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Doc and his prognosis -- It will be a low rate and maybe next year I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Doc and his prognosis -- It will be a low rate and maybe next year I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Doc and his prognosis -- It will be a low rate and maybe next year I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Doc and his prognosis -- It will be a low rate and maybe next year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Doc and his prognosis -- It will be a low rate and maybe next year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Doc and his prognosis -- It will be a low rate and maybe next year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Doc and his prognosis -- It will be a low rate and maybe next year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Doc and his prognosis -- It will be a low rate and maybe next year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Doc and his prognosis -- It will be a low rate and maybe next year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Doc and his prognosis -- It will be a low rate and maybe next year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Doc and his prognosis -- It will be a low rate and maybe next year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Doc and his prognosis -- It will be a low rate and maybe next year

Go down

Doc and his prognosis -- It will be a low rate and maybe next year Empty Doc and his prognosis -- It will be a low rate and maybe next year

Post by Ponee Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:50 pm

10-28-2013 Newshound Guru Doc We are closing out October with much the same status as we started. The news has focused on some progress specifically passage of the Economic Reform Law by the CoM. This is indeed great to see. We still must exercise patience in that it is not law as of now. It still must go through parliament which we believe will not addressed until December. The HCL has been in the news but again most likely will not be addressed until December. With this the key infrastructure will not be in place "at any moment" and therefore our opinion remains that currency reform will not occur in the short term. These laws are not official until you see them in the Gazette period.

We are also encouraged by the recent visits of Maliki and such to various governments especially the USA. Before we go further we must say here that Maliki does not need an RV for this visit. We have to remember just a few short months ago the US was publicly denouncing support for Maliki. We believe this to be due to his friendliness with Iran and his dragging his feet around implementation of the Strategic Framework agreement. We have to also remember he is running for reelection and needs all the friends he can get. His visit to the US is simply to give a status report around implementation of the framework and to get reassurance of US support going forward. However, this we believe is very good. It should help accelerate the timeline toward currency reform. With the election in April we are hopeful the initial float will have begun before then.

When considering the date and rate one must keep the overall goal in mind. First the goal is for a stable currency over the long term. Secondly it needs to be fundamentally strong. The first goal is accomplished by having infrastructure laws in place and functioning. They include those dealing with banking, tariffs, investment, etc. They include the Economic Reform Act and HCl. Without these any currency reform would fail. Secondly, to be strong, it must be implemented within proven macroeconomic principles. This is why the rumored high rates are preposterous. They would destroy Iraq economically.

This is why it is most probable reform will come in the form of some type of float to allow the currency to appreciate as the economic output of the country increases over time. We do not rule out some type of RV first but anticipate it to be in the order of a few cents or 10s of cents and not $3+ or higher. Overall progress continues. The rumored high rates and immediate implementation are false. There is no credible public or private sources to support it. Supported information indicates late this year into next year at the earliest. However, things are progressing forward. We report, you decide.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2j2n6n7tl

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum