Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
TD says to read Millionday's latest post I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
TD says to read Millionday's latest post I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
TD says to read Millionday's latest post I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
TD says to read Millionday's latest post I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TD says to read Millionday's latest post I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TD says to read Millionday's latest post I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TD says to read Millionday's latest post I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TD says to read Millionday's latest post I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TD says to read Millionday's latest post I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TD says to read Millionday's latest post I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TD says to read Millionday's latest post I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TD says to read Millionday's latest post I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TD says to read Millionday's latest post I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TD says to read Millionday's latest post I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TD says to read Millionday's latest post I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TD says to read Millionday's latest post I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TD says to read Millionday's latest post I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TD says to read Millionday's latest post I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TD says to read Millionday's latest post I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TD says to read Millionday's latest post I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

TD says to read Millionday's latest post

5 posters

Go down

TD says to read Millionday's latest post Empty TD says to read Millionday's latest post

Post by Ponee Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:51 am

10-27-2013 Intel Guru TD ...what I reported last week about still "much work to do ", continues to be the realistic status quo. I would HIGHLY recommend you read in detail MILLIONDAY's latest posts...The current reality is that in terms of financial settlements through credit cards, mobile phones, Internet & ATM banking, the average Iraqi is clueless.

10-27-2013 Intel Guru TD CONCLUSION: We all hope for tomorrow's trip to the bank to C/E. And as I reported lately there is still a camp of GOI people who want introduction of a new currency rate sooner rather than later BUT it would be certainly be just a hybrid of today's current rate of 1166. The other group, which is now spearheaded by renown & respected economists want rollout of the Economic Reform Law (programs & policies) to take foot hold in the economy in order to introduce a stronger IQD and THIS will take still quite some time. I'm told that this approach is now the unanimous road they will take.

Millionday post is here --  https://www.dinardaily.net/t28791-millionday#192420

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TD says to read Millionday's latest post Empty Re: TD says to read Millionday's latest post

Post by Jayzze Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:10 pm

this is quite true iraq is not quite ready an example is they just voted down the infrastructure law which would have really help. they take 3 steps foward and one nd a half steps backwards. if you read real articles they predict iraq economy is supposed to really jump. a  step further if true iraq will have electronic banking infstructure laws passed hcl and erbil passed as well as becoming a full member of wto so this is why i look to 2014 for the rv to happen and not falling for the gurus bull shit
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

TD says to read Millionday's latest post Empty Re: TD says to read Millionday's latest post

Post by Rainmaker Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:48 pm

Why does this TNT Tony guy keep saying that it alredy happened yet he doesn't really know of even one person himself? Why do people listen to this character when he has proven day after day he has zero credibility?

Rainmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:08 pm

Rainmaker wrote:Why does this TNT Tony guy keep saying that it alredy happened yet he doesn't really know of even one person himself? Why do people listen to this character when he has proven day after day he has zero credibility?
Because that's what the Gurus do!!! Pump Pump Pump!!!! That is why so many loose hope, they have been told it's going to happen everyday for years now!

TD says to read Millionday's latest post Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...TD says to read Millionday's latest post 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:24 pm

horizon ponee and alleyrose i have to fess updo not be mad with what i have to say. i cashed out this morning  with some whales at 45 dollars a dinar your turn will come soon but first the pres will raise the taxes on this then he will let  you rv this is real fact
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Danarvictom Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:47 pm

But Jayzze, you just violated the NDA by posting that. LOL!

Danarvictom

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:46 pm

i never signed a nda so i am good and i will be lewaving for the islands and chill
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum