Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Thank-you Tony... Everything is back on track!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Thank-you Tony... Everything is back on track!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Thank-you Tony... Everything is back on track!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Thank-you Tony... Everything is back on track!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Thank-you Tony... Everything is back on track!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Thank-you Tony... Everything is back on track!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Thank-you Tony... Everything is back on track!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Thank-you Tony... Everything is back on track!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Thank-you Tony... Everything is back on track!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Thank-you Tony... Everything is back on track!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Thank-you Tony... Everything is back on track!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Thank-you Tony... Everything is back on track!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Thank-you Tony... Everything is back on track!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Thank-you Tony... Everything is back on track!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Thank-you Tony... Everything is back on track!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Thank-you Tony... Everything is back on track!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Thank-you Tony... Everything is back on track!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Thank-you Tony... Everything is back on track!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Thank-you Tony... Everything is back on track!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Thank-you Tony... Everything is back on track!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Thank-you Tony... Everything is back on track!!!!

+6
Lil Sister
alleyrose
Kevind53
Jayzze
Ponee
HezekiaH
10 posters

Go down

Thank-you Tony... Everything is back on track!!!! Empty Thank-you Tony... Everything is back on track!!!!

Post by HezekiaH Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:45 pm

TNT Tony Blast Early Sunday Evening
10/27/2013
0 Comments

TNT SUNDAY BLAST 5:30 PM EST -  

Everything is back on track and progressing forward. 

We are just waiting for a new timeline.  We should know either later tonite or tomorrow morning. 

TNT Tony

Copied from Recaps

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Thank-you Tony... Everything is back on track!!!! Empty Re: Thank-you Tony... Everything is back on track!!!!

Post by Ponee Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:20 pm

I just don't get how something can be DONE and then it is UNDONE and we are waiting to do it AGAIN... I mean, OKIE says you can't unring a bell and they have rung and unrung this bell over and over again.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Thank-you Tony... Everything is back on track!!!! Empty Re: Thank-you Tony... Everything is back on track!!!!

Post by Jayzze Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:37 pm

very simple ponee if you make up stuff nd it does not happen just make up more stuff
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:44 pm

Thank-you Tony... Everything is back on track!!!! Orig-710

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Thank-you Tony... Everything is back on track!!!! 2805820865  Thank-you Tony... Everything is back on track!!!! 2805820865  Thank-you Tony... Everything is back on track!!!! 2805820865  Thank-you Tony... Everything is back on track!!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:16 pm

The bell is broken!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Sister Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:40 pm

THEY ARE BROKEN !
Lil Sister
Lil Sister
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:35 pm

I am sorry but I have never heard the bell ring. I think they just thought it rang!!!!

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:02 pm

Yes, it is back on track.  The trouble is the track just goes in a circle.
crazyspin crazyspin crazyspin
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:27 pm

catman wrote:Yes, it is back on track.  The trouble is the track just goes in a circle.
crazyspin crazyspin crazyspin
Good One !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:00 am

Ding, DING!!!

There the bell rand, Now what?
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:34 am

Now what?  Well, it's Monday, so that means we lick our wounds and make excuses for not being at the banks first thing.  Then start rolling out the script for this weeks pumpfest that will end with everyone superfantastically excited about the RV.  If the same theme is followed, the rate should be $35 by now.  Halloween will be tied into this somehow.  That's my guess, anyway.   See, the good witch is already cooking up some tall tales.  :spell:

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Amg_only Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:45 am

I'm a new member, how long has this been going on ssmith?
Was reading over the weekend, thought it was all done 100% go time....?

Amg_only

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:44 am

Amg:  About 10 years for the dinar and about 5 years for this pumping extravaganza.  

Don't believe a thing they tell you, you'll sleep and feel better.  Most of these clowns have lied so much that now and again the tell the same one again and think it is NEW.  Oh, and ignore things like the train is coming into the station, the plane is landing, and it is DONE!.  These are just common everyday balderdash to accompany the gibberish of the so called "intel providers." 

Now if they had any "intel" to provide that was factual and could be backed up with documentation it would be a horse of a different color.  They DO NOT.  Sit back, pop some corn, get a cool drink and laugh - it makes it go down better.

Welcome to the site that allows one to expound their theories, express their opinion, seek solace, and find small gems of truth.  We have some levity along the way and some of us even try hard to get a smile during really intense discussions (although some take offense at our humor - that means that person is either a 'roo or egotistical).  Relax:  this thing will go when it goes - too many factors can come into play and they don't have a secure country, established international currency, settled government and there are far too many bombings and acts of terrorism to have a comfortable enough environment for the RV to happen.  When they demonstrate the above them possibly it will happen. 

Advise:  take it all as a grain of salt - if ya don't like it throw it over your shoulder.

Thank-you Tony... Everything is back on track!!!! Ping
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum