Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
TNT TALK  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
TNT TALK  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
TNT TALK  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
TNT TALK  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT TALK  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT TALK  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT TALK  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT TALK  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT TALK  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT TALK  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT TALK  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT TALK  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT TALK  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT TALK  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT TALK  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT TALK  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT TALK  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT TALK  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT TALK  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT TALK  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

TNT TALK

4 posters

Go down

TNT TALK  Empty TNT TALK

Post by Ponee Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:11 pm

[kegler] My guess, at this point, they wait until all banks are closed today. No sense creating a stampede.

[edify] I to think about it this way, when my wife was at the end her pregnancy, I expected it to happen with a question in my mind, so I prepared for when the time was time, so Im not tryin to pack for the hospital when the water breaks. This is the same. Look at all the evidence of this event, look at IRQ being taken out of chp7, the WTO, the EURONEX, LOOK people we are here, Tony has explained to us in detail of the happening, and the preparedness of 3 letter agentcies. You either believe or you dont. Either you will be ready, or you wont. So I say be ready, be packed, Its about time!

[spguru] Really well disappoint for my friends.

[rednckmomma] spguru did the rv happen?

[spguru] Yes it happened

spguru: i am out of town. CE did happen and has been happening for weeks, it has not shown publicly yet and other have confirmation from others, no online rates have changed.
Read More Link on Right

[spguru] This is nothing new and people that say otherwise and putting negative thoughts out there doesnt help others that are in bad positions.

Making comments about double dipping is crazy and the people watching would know and it isnt going to happen without being caught. think about it that is why you would not be apart of this. why they have not released may not even come out until they do release plain and simple.

I ask for others in here to not assume anything and continue what you want to believe but dont be negative towards TNT and anyone else… they dont control things. there info is still right timing is not because it has not gone others say nov 1 but i know we all want it for you now which is what is the plan

. i will stay with you until this happens for all of you if u want me too i feel for all of you. no greed and Pay it forward

spguru] i have a flight in 3 hrs but other than that i will stay with all that want me to and try to get the help you are looking for and i am 1000 percent sure tony and okie are doing the same

[bringitonTony!] spguru thank you for all your help! You are appreciated!

[tex3083] Spguru... Is There AnY Reason To Still Hope For Today

[buckwheat] tex3083 Of course there is

[titleistpro] spguru i thought you cashed out at 27.87 why is OOM saying between 5-15

[spguru] titleistpro lets play this out.... so other group says i can get 5-15 so sign up with us and then it really is 27+ they get paid for your difference...... why wouldnt they pass on info like that

[snooky22] titleistpro okies post said depending on the arrangements they made on why it was between 5 and 15.. maybe an already agreed deal? Not sure

[kreed092003] Here's a question. How many would exchange for 15 right now knowing that 27 is p

[Lanimoo1] Hello and good morning. Are some of these cashout centers actually negotiating low so that they can use the balance for themselves or see something thwt we don't? Just wondering…possible sooner rather than later?

[freeway2] Tony said on his cc that some people had exchanged for a lower amount and the reason was they needed the funds for some transactions where they would make a lot of money and would make up the difference. So they were willing to take a lower amount.

spguru) i hearing that someone is holding this up for US only and it is the masses. some people voted and history is been made and will continue to be written, he cant hold on to this much longer, let others pull it out and they will. stay classy and calm friends

[Devorit] Good morning long time lurker here. What part of Done do we not seem to understand? Watch the scroll. The other currencies are showing rv. IMO they will not release the 800 numbers until they know people are calm, the last thing they want are crazy mobs of people at the banks. It will ruin it for everyone. Think about this and try to calm down, jmo.

[JAD1] If they think that delaying this will calm people down they are seriously mistaken

[shastaconnect] I believe in Tony and Okie. Tony is a life saver to me ... obviously there are some corrupt and hateful people controling this RV that have greed driving them ... Tony and Okie are the good guys looking out for us common folk

[free4flight] This is speculative, but seems logical that they would get us in the bank to c/e one 25k note when the banks are closed so as to not alert the banking public who might see it. Unfortunately, logic does not always play a part of the reality that we face. But maybe, on a day when Okie says no announcement, boom, we get it...

[spguru] Well as you can see many intel people want too be right. I believe thats why I decide to be here as I was told by other this is the place to come and share and do it right and would be welcome. This has been a good choice. Other would love you to think otherwise and I respect what they maybe trying to tell you, but the ??? of why and whats in it for them by doing so.

That is why I am here is no ties to anyone and no $$ or group with anyone on here, just to help, Just like TNT and Okie.

I have some calls and some info coming. It seems like this will be more of a button pressing event as things are done and still just needs final release to you and no time window on this weekend is out of the question. Sooner is more like it and that could be anytime.

I dont think anyone wants to put a time on it and reading between lines I would be surprised if you hear at time. Make sense that no one would at this point. It will be good thou. No one is now calling it for today!!!! Ummmm

(highhopes)…Thanks spguru…so if someone well known is told that absolutely no way will RV be released today…and people are not expecting it today…then it’s a good time for the PTB to release the RV….interesting!!!! Sounds good to me

[okrocks] my version of spguru is saying this is still an anytime thing... this weekend is not out of question... wonder why some are saying not now? Hmmmmmm wink wink good time for it... keep the faith!

[spguru] okrocks lets not talk about is also what I am saying stay calm and ready and be blessed, we r here for a reason. If you want RV be quiet and all we do from this point out is pickup each other and not post anything that as much as I can say. The TEACHER said sit down and be quiet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAJAF] read between the lines people.. he is saying no time window.. this weekend is NOT out of the question. I still think today.

Avi8r : I can tell by the constant whining on this board that the majority of the members have never invested before. However I'm betting that 99.9% of us are parents. So I'm going to draw a parallel we can all relate to.

When a woman gets pregnant, it's like your investment in the RV. As she gets closer to her due date, you begin to see the writing on the wall that she's going to have a baby any day now.

The doctors predict a due date, and sometimes the baby is born earlier than that date, sometimes later. But the baby is going to come when the baby comes!

No amount of pestering the doctor or complaining to your spouse or other family members will speed up the delivery, but when it does finally come, what a joyful event it is!

In this case, we are the expectant mothers, the RV is the anticipated bundle of joy, we all are the family members that listen to the others complaints that we can do nothing about, and Tony, Pam, and the mods are the medical staff, who are trying to predict the due date and help us along (okay so they are all expectant parents as well), and there's not a darn thing that complaining to us, your fellow family members, or pestering Tony and the mods, will accomplish to speed up the delivery date.

So please just be patient, and do your preparation to receive your bundle of joy. And remember, we're all in this together. Let's do our level best to make this as pleasant an experience for one another as possible!

Love and light, Avi8r

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TNT TALK  Empty Re: TNT TALK

Post by Ponee Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:13 pm

TNT:

[loechin] Hey guys

[GJHHonor] Loechin did you exchange yet?

[loechin] OK if you heard Tony today then you don't need any news. You have to wait. No I have decided to wait just like you

[loechin] When Tony said it was over and last night and early today mine did to then I'm good

[gtcnote ] Loechin u hearing WF will tell u tonight or tomorrow?

[loechin] gtcnote Any second now

awesomeaaron: If they are trying to prevent disruption of the banking, releasing the RV on Friday night would make sense.... Lots of us could CE on Sat and Sun when the branches are closed... just an idea..

[goldstandard] eagle 1 just mentioned confirmation that this is wrapping up today will be the last intel call and the imf contact said 100% by Monday

[snickers] okie just posted that he's been signing diplomas all day.

[James-NC] Okie said he has been signing diploma's....is there a hint in that line ?

[Pastorjedi] James-NC It used to be called graduation from Dinar University

[peefox] As a Retired Air Traffic Controller, ....OKIE 1, You Are Cleared for the approach Runway 17R, Wind 160 at 7, Altimeter 29.92, ... Report the Outer Marker Inbound, ... Check Wheels Down,..Cleared To Land at Pilot's Descretion, ...Report On The Ground and Clear of the Runway..... Welcome To DinarVille !

[febgirl] I think the post from OKIE was the precursor of the final Blast from Tony. I think they will be simultaneous given on both sites. IMHO

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danarvictom Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:27 pm

You either believe or not. The track record says "NOT" NOT in a million years, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Danarvictom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:43 pm

NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:54 pm

Geez they talk shit!! Grow up already!! All this bullshit talk about you are cleared for the approach to the runway blah blah blah. Imagine their dumbass conversations at home!!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:00 pm

TNT TALK  2Q== argh Ponee where's the cabbage??!!
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:49 pm

And a new BS art ... err guru is born. Welcome to the wonderful world of manure spreaders SPGURU!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT TALK  2805820865  TNT TALK  2805820865  TNT TALK  2805820865  TNT TALK  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum