Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
It is not going to be today but tomorrow...It's always tomorrow OKIE I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
It is not going to be today but tomorrow...It's always tomorrow OKIE I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
It is not going to be today but tomorrow...It's always tomorrow OKIE I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
It is not going to be today but tomorrow...It's always tomorrow OKIE I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
It is not going to be today but tomorrow...It's always tomorrow OKIE I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
It is not going to be today but tomorrow...It's always tomorrow OKIE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
It is not going to be today but tomorrow...It's always tomorrow OKIE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
It is not going to be today but tomorrow...It's always tomorrow OKIE I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
It is not going to be today but tomorrow...It's always tomorrow OKIE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
It is not going to be today but tomorrow...It's always tomorrow OKIE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
It is not going to be today but tomorrow...It's always tomorrow OKIE I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
It is not going to be today but tomorrow...It's always tomorrow OKIE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
It is not going to be today but tomorrow...It's always tomorrow OKIE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
It is not going to be today but tomorrow...It's always tomorrow OKIE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
It is not going to be today but tomorrow...It's always tomorrow OKIE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
It is not going to be today but tomorrow...It's always tomorrow OKIE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
It is not going to be today but tomorrow...It's always tomorrow OKIE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
It is not going to be today but tomorrow...It's always tomorrow OKIE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
It is not going to be today but tomorrow...It's always tomorrow OKIE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
It is not going to be today but tomorrow...It's always tomorrow OKIE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

It is not going to be today but tomorrow...It's always tomorrow OKIE

+2
Ponee
HezekiaH
6 posters

Go down

It is not going to be today but tomorrow...It's always tomorrow OKIE Empty It is not going to be today but tomorrow...It's always tomorrow OKIE

Post by HezekiaH Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:26 pm

Okie Update at OOM&F Saturday Morning
10/26/2013
0 Comments

[..OkieOilMan] GOOD SATURDAY MORNING AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. I WAS PLACED ON ALERT LATE YESTERDAY AFTERNOON (10-25-2013) TO MAKE THE FINAL GRADUATION POST.

WE WERE GIVEN 3 TIME ELEMENTS THIS WAS TO BE ANNOUNCED. ALL 3 CAME AND WENT WITH AUTHORITIES STILL STATING YESTERDAY WAS THE CULMINATION OF THE PROGRAM.

THIS MORNING I HAVE LEARNED FOR REASON'S UNKNOWN TO ME THAT ALL THE CALL CENTERS AND CASH OUT LOCATIONS WERE SENT HOME LATE LAST NIGHT AND NOTHING WOULD OCCUR TODAY (10-26-2013).

I WAS TOLD TO EXPECT NO NOTIFICATION TODAY. I HAVE LEARNED OF SEVERAL INDIVIDUALS DURING THIS PAST WEEK THAT HAD CASHED OUT (EXCHANGED) AND AT SEVERAL DIFFERENT RATES RANGING FROM 5 DOLLARS TO 15 DOLLARS DEPENDING ON WHAT ARRANGEMENT THEY HAD MADE, AND AT SEVERAL DIFFERENT LOCATIONS AND MOSTLY ON THE "LEFT COAST".
Read More Link on Right
FROM THIS TIME FORWARD I WILL GIVE NO WARNING OF THE ALERT STATUS WHEN I AM PLACED ON AS IT HAS CREATED MUCH DISAPPOINTMENT AND HEARTACHE FOR ALL OF US AND MADE ME LOOK GULLIBLE.

I WOULD HOPE THE WORLD WILL START SPINNING IN THE PROPER DIRECTION SOON AND AM HOPEFUL FOR TOMMOROW. (IT'S ALWAYS TOMMOROW ISN'T IT?).---BLESSINGS

[..sambo] ..OkieOilMan thank you sir - we know you have NO control over this and deeply appreciate you giving us whatever info you can - we all know that any posting you make is true at that time - the fluidity of this venture is like trying to fill a bucket with a spaghetti strainer

[..OkieOilMan] SPOT ON SAMBO

Posted at Recaps

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

It is not going to be today but tomorrow...It's always tomorrow OKIE Empty Re: It is not going to be today but tomorrow...It's always tomorrow OKIE

Post by Ponee Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:31 pm

So he says he has decided to quit lying ?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

It is not going to be today but tomorrow...It's always tomorrow OKIE Empty Re: It is not going to be today but tomorrow...It's always tomorrow OKIE

Post by Danarvictom Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:10 pm

No kidding, he is just learning this now? Maybe the knock on the head got his brain working again.

Danarvictom

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:51 pm

Hasnt made him look gullible has made him look like a douchebag AGAIN!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:42 pm

Don't hold your breath on that one Ponee ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

It is not going to be today but tomorrow...It's always tomorrow OKIE 2805820865  It is not going to be today but tomorrow...It's always tomorrow OKIE 2805820865  It is not going to be today but tomorrow...It's always tomorrow OKIE 2805820865  It is not going to be today but tomorrow...It's always tomorrow OKIE 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:13 pm

Nope, he's at it again today only tis time he is cagey about it playing the hopeful role.  Should be out week should it Oak ol' sport?  How many weeks does that make it that you have told us that?  Sooner or later someone will get it right - can't miss.  Of course if this is a scam like our local WF bank has told us all along then what does it matter?  I say hang the liars and sort out the rest.  Once the chafe is gone then we can see where we really are - probably because one never knows when dealing with the forces at play here.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum