Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Dinner Party Last Night I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Dinner Party Last Night I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Dinner Party Last Night I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Dinner Party Last Night I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dinner Party Last Night I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dinner Party Last Night I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dinner Party Last Night I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dinner Party Last Night I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dinner Party Last Night I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dinner Party Last Night I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dinner Party Last Night I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dinner Party Last Night I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dinner Party Last Night I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dinner Party Last Night I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dinner Party Last Night I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dinner Party Last Night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dinner Party Last Night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dinner Party Last Night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dinner Party Last Night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dinner Party Last Night I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Dinner Party Last Night

4 posters

Go down

Dinner Party Last Night Empty Dinner Party Last Night

Post by Guru Debunker Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:56 am

I thought last night was going to be  night of relaxation, No work, Nor running errands, NO RV talk. The wife, and  I met a few couples at a local Restaurant for drinks and steak. Turned out a few more people showed then expected. The couple we were meeting was my good friend, who I have spoken about in previous posts. His name is Mark and he is a Branch Manager for WF. On more than one occasion we have held lengthy conversations about the Dinar.  Many about bogus websites that use their name. Remember ? Anyways one of the couples that came along was a neighbor of mine. His name is Adade. He came to the U.S in 1987, leaving his home land in Iraq. He and his lovely wife are very Dignified and down to earth. As the night went on, Mark, I and Adade started talking about Adades life, country and of course the Dinar. Adade still has many family members in Iraq who he speaks to regularly. After much small talk I asked him about possible Revaluing of his countries currency. For the first time all night he paused. The question grabbed the attention of is wife who was sitting 4 chairs down. She had this blank look on her face. He started off with a NOT YOU TOO !!! I smiled, and politely asked him what ? His answer was garbage" Flat out garbage. Everyone from co-workers, friends, even people at the Gas station who pick up on his accent bring it up. So its a scam I asked ? No its not a scam because they do hold currency. They are able to purchase items with it in Iraq. The issue with it is this, he said. Many people here in the states are looking to this as a white horse to come save them from financial dispair. They use Kuwait as a stepping stone for this to happen. I asked him to explain about Kuwait. He said look, when Saddam invaded Kuwait the Dinar in Kuwait was what it is now $3 and change. Saddam invaded a country that was stable. The kuwait Dinar was pulled from view in order for Saddam NOT to use it for his benefit. Once he was ousted, It went right back to where it was before he invaded. Iraq on the other hand was ruled by a Dictator, where the world killed the value of the iraqi dinar by imposing sanctions, imports, etc.... BIG DIFFERENCE in the two. He went on to say that yes Iraq has Oil supply, a few mineral deposits, but they have been behind the curve for so long that in order to get straight again, it wont happen in his life time. Yes many companies are talking about doing business. Companies such as banks, imports of cars, household goods etc... Many cities don't have running water, electricity, or the ability to pump fuel even if they had cars. The infighting is so fierce that Large Corporations who wanted to come there have turned away. The Dinar is NOT even traded on any of the major indexes. The people of iraq are so poor that they cant afford to buy bread, so if what people are talking about an RV of $3 or more wouldn't help. You would be handing money off to people who couldn't use it. Sort of like the Holders of it now. His bottom line was this. Yes someday his homelands currency will have a value, someday it will be worth more than what it is today, But before that EVER happens the people of Iraq need infrastructure to use it. He said if you hold Dinar, just put it away and give it to your grand children. Someday Someday, was his final thought. So as for me, I am stopping this roller coaster and focus on other life events. I will however keep my Dinar in a safe place. Good Luck People I really wish you all the best. For those that have been using this as YOUR WHITE HORSE, I pray you can find peace..

Where Ever You Go, There You Are  Dinner Party Last Night 258310255

Guru Debunker
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Dinner Party Last Night Empty Re: Dinner Party Last Night

Post by Meme Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:58 pm

The history I have read before, the rest I was always wondering about and suspected as much many times over but just like everyone else in this, I got caught up in the stories and hopefulness as well, several years ago. 

Guru Debunker, Thank you for that enlightened information, your insight has always in my opinion been welcomed. Pop in and visit from time to time if you have nothing better to do. 

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:20 pm

I appreciate the post GD.  I think for most that have been on this ride longer than a year,  there is nothing stated here that we have not heard argued before.  Di Narino will agree with you though.  I know he is very into Iraq having to have stability before it can RV

I wish you the best, and thank you for having been a part of the site and participating.  Stop in now and then ....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:04 am

It may be true or it may not.  It was really just another man's opinion.  However, I would not count on putting away your dinar for your grandchildren as long before that they will do away with the 3 zero currency and you will then truly have wallpaper.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum