Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Tony says --I know it is still on the way. By on the way I do mean TODAY I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tony says --I know it is still on the way. By on the way I do mean TODAY I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tony says --I know it is still on the way. By on the way I do mean TODAY I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Tony says --I know it is still on the way. By on the way I do mean TODAY I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tony says --I know it is still on the way. By on the way I do mean TODAY I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tony says --I know it is still on the way. By on the way I do mean TODAY I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tony says --I know it is still on the way. By on the way I do mean TODAY I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tony says --I know it is still on the way. By on the way I do mean TODAY I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tony says --I know it is still on the way. By on the way I do mean TODAY I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tony says --I know it is still on the way. By on the way I do mean TODAY I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tony says --I know it is still on the way. By on the way I do mean TODAY I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tony says --I know it is still on the way. By on the way I do mean TODAY I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tony says --I know it is still on the way. By on the way I do mean TODAY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tony says --I know it is still on the way. By on the way I do mean TODAY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tony says --I know it is still on the way. By on the way I do mean TODAY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tony says --I know it is still on the way. By on the way I do mean TODAY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tony says --I know it is still on the way. By on the way I do mean TODAY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tony says --I know it is still on the way. By on the way I do mean TODAY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tony says --I know it is still on the way. By on the way I do mean TODAY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tony says --I know it is still on the way. By on the way I do mean TODAY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Tony says --I know it is still on the way. By on the way I do mean TODAY

+10
beagleman
Ssmith
John.N
Meme
alleyrose
HezekiaH
aksafeone
Foghorn
gampy
Ponee
14 posters

Go down

Tony says --I know it is still on the way. By on the way I do mean TODAY Empty Tony says --I know it is still on the way. By on the way I do mean TODAY

Post by Ponee Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:49 pm

10-25-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony I know that the call didn't come but I know it is still on the way. By on the way I do mean TODAY. I have not received the 800 numbers yet but I can tell you that bank personnel have been told that they will be seeing you today. All government agencies are saying it DID happen. It does not have to show at CBI first because it's already done. We are waiting for the activation which is scheduled for today. People got paid yesterday and this morning at the same rate...the rates are still the same. Everyone is excited and they are bouncing of the walls in DC because they know that this is it. Right now we are just waiting.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2il0Pa4BJ
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tony says --I know it is still on the way. By on the way I do mean TODAY Empty Re: Tony says --I know it is still on the way. By on the way I do mean TODAY

Post by gampy Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:07 pm

The diarrhea is blasting on that call. Unbelievable  really?

gampy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Tony says --I know it is still on the way. By on the way I do mean TODAY Empty Re: Tony says --I know it is still on the way. By on the way I do mean TODAY

Post by Ponee Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:14 pm

So when today comes and goes and there is nothing, how do the TNT members still believe?
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gampy Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:34 pm

Ponee wrote:So when today comes and goes and there is nothing, how do the TNT members still believe?
You can't fix it. They will just let it pass because he is saying what they want to hear - true or not. They won't call him out because they are afraid he will stop telling them these things.  All I can figure is they must want the lies. To me, to believe this crap day after day requires a level of thinking that I must not have. Again, you can't fix it.

If any of you Tony people are reading this, be brave, you can do it, just jump out of the old Tony line. You may shake and sweat and even be tempted to sneak back, but don't, be strong.

I believe this is a good investment that has been taken over by bad Gurus. 

gampy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:38 pm

Gampy wrote:I believe this is a good investment that has been taken over by bad Gurus.

I TOTALLY AGREE GAMPY!!!
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Foghorn Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:10 pm

Yeah right it's already happened.... then why can we still buy more dinar at the same rate... this guy is such a fricken idiot!!
Foghorn
Foghorn

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:45 pm

It sure is a good thing this clown isn't a doctor attending a pregnant lady.  With the number of times he has predicted and called the rv the poor lady would be insane with all the false starts!!!  Let me see she could file for ineptness of the doctor -- I wonder ...... .   Nah, Tony hasn't got anything anyway so it would be a moot point.

I will now present a picture of Tony's BRAIN:

Not much to it was there?   Next.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:23 pm

I like Tony!!! This ride would be very boring without him!!!!!!!!!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:59 pm

HezekiaH wrote:I like Tony!!! This ride would be very boring without him!!!!!!!!!!!
I ADORE YOU HEZEKIAH!!!!   You are soooo right ! Again, you see the good in EVERYTHING 
  Tony says --I know it is still on the way. By on the way I do mean TODAY 230677302 
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:51 pm

Hahahaha HezekiaH that's one way of looking at it lol!
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:02 am

Ponee wrote:10-25-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony I know that the call didn't come but I know it is still on the way. By on the way I do mean TODAY. I have not received the 800 numbers yet but I can tell you that bank personnel have been told that they will be seeing you today. All government agencies are saying it DID happen. It does not have to show at CBI first because it's already done. We are waiting for the activation which is scheduled for today. People got paid yesterday and this morning at the same rate...the rates are still the same. Everyone is excited and they are bouncing of the walls in DC because they know that this is it. Right now we are just waiting.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2il0Pa4BJ
But the other day I read a post and Tony said he had the 800 numbers and was waiting for the call to post them.  hmmm.  Oh yeah, today is almost over..........I saw no announcements and oh I see Tony, you covered that part about the CBI does not have to show any changes first lol

aww poor Tony, that special call did not come, oh how sad for you so you can pump up some more lies to get people to buy more so you get more kick back? Is that how it works?  BUT YOU KNOW IT'S STILL ON THE WAY AND YOU DO MEAN TODAY.

Good grief! WHY Does anyone at all even listen to him or read his BS or for that matter even believe one word he says? He has been spewing the same lies for years now.

Tony says --I know it is still on the way. By on the way I do mean TODAY 3176285109 Goodnight, I need to dream about warm weather again. Now where is my blankie!?!?
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:03 am

Well today is over. Anyone see it? Cash out? ... Nah, I didn't think so ....
 Tony says --I know it is still on the way. By on the way I do mean TODAY 1656125192 Tony says --I know it is still on the way. By on the way I do mean TODAY 2322496710 Tony says --I know it is still on the way. By on the way I do mean TODAY 1656125192 Tony says --I know it is still on the way. By on the way I do mean TODAY 2322496710 Tony says --I know it is still on the way. By on the way I do mean TODAY 1656125192
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:27 am

Oh where oh where has my little RV gone, oh where oh where can it be?  Nah, it didn't happen.  Does that surprise any of us?  NO, for the thousandth time NO.

But then again it isn't just Tony that rains down the hopum on all of us.  Okie is once again trying to land his plane and get his graduation speech out.  Others and touting different rates from the $3ish to $8ish figures.  AND then we have the ever present excuses in the wings - waiting to be unleashed upon us when the RV fails once again to occur.  Repeated this how manyth time?  Shameful, utterly shameful.

My suggestion:  YEP, get your tails down to the court system and get the grand juries busy.  The only acceptable outcome is the RV - anything else needs to be investigated and prosecuted.  Time enough has gone by.

Tony says --I know it is still on the way. By on the way I do mean TODAY Ping
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by John.N Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:24 am

There's a sucker born every day! Some people just have no hope for any bit of common sense or intelligenc, hence recaps and their supporters.             

eys

John.N
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:56 am

The sun is coming over the horizon and guess what????  No RV.  I would say that I'm shocked, but that would be a lie.  Wonder how many folks stayed up late last night waiting for Okie to land is plane and Tony to post the 800#'s. 

Let the excuses begin!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Tony says --I know it is still on the way. By on the way I do mean TODAY Empty TNT TONY AND SPGURU

Post by beagleman Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:54 am

Kevind53 wrote:Well today is over. Anyone see it? Cash out? ... Nah, I didn't think so ....

OK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK THIS IS A BIT STRANGE.... HERE IS THE POST FROM THIS PAST THURDSDAY AFTERNOON THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS................: 

(Note: We were told spguru has been a TNT member for a long time, and has stated they have a relationship that has allowed him to CE his IQD already this week. Administrators at TNT have contacted him and allowed him to help others on chat whatever then can without violating thier NDA~ in this investment, anything is possible and all should be considered RUMOR until we are at the bank!) 

MY POINT IS: IF THIS SPGURU GOT PAID.... WHY DIDN'T TONY?  AFTER ALL, IT IS TONYS FORUM THINGY THAT HE WAS A MEMBER OF FOR ALL THIS TIME!!! YOU WOULD THINK THAT TONY CE, WOULDN'T YOU..... 

HMMMMMM!  EITHER LIARS OR DECEPTIVE OR MISLEADING OR FRAUDULANT....  OH, THOSE ARE THE SAME WORDS, AREN'T THEY....SORRY FOR THE REPEATS...  

DON'T QUIT YOUR JOBS!!!!

beagleman

Back to top Go down

Post by gampy Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:38 am

Thinking out loud Rolling Eyes 

OK thats it.... I'm going to the bank to cash out my IQD/IQN/VND/FBI/CIA/VND/VNN and all of the other new names..... 

Oh crap it's Saturday and my bank is closed.....  Wait maybe it is open 24/7 now like I heard on the Tony call..... I'll call and check.

10 min later....

I guess they are not answering their phones.... And I let it ring a long time... What to do, what to do. I will go and wait in the parking lot with all of the other positive people but wait, I am afraid someone will see me and I don't want to be associated with idiots.

I guess it would be best to just go back to the TNT forum and post more goo goo gaa gaa things about my hero, the all knowing and always right-on TONY..... da man.... maybe go to Recaps and post how wonderful the Guru's are and say Thank You, Thank You for all you do lots of times. Maybe I should go over to Okie's and post about his new stitches from falling. Maybe I'll go to the airport and look for a very old jet.

No...... I think I'll go and scoop out the chicken pen like I pland to do.... but that would be dealing with the same type of material.

Aanother cup of coffee and just keep on lurking... that's what to do. (I didn't chack sarcastic  for typos but when you are just thinking you don't have to...)

Tony says --I know it is still on the way. By on the way I do mean TODAY 2243815925

gampy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:42 am

Chicken coop? Does that mean fresh eggs, and BACON? Let's go!
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:27 am

When I was a lot younger "chicken coop" had an altogether different meaning:  as in "son, get your azz out there and clean out the chicken coop, now son, before it piles up so deep that your sister can't find the eggs!"

That is what "chicken coop" reminds me of.  Kinda like "It'll RV tonight through Monday."  Smells about the same too.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:44 am

OMG OMGOMG !!! GAMPY!!! You Cracked me up !! THAT IS A KEEPER.  It is especially funny when you read it out loud to someone.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:46 am

Oh and by the way,  There is a post SOMEWHERE on RECAPS from SPGURU....   Someone asked him if he cashed out.  He said no, that he was going to wait to do it with all of them.... HMMMM yaaaa ok.

IF I find it, I will put it in here... IF someone else comes across it please drop it in.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by beagleman Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:07 pm

Ponee wrote:Oh and by the way,  There is a post SOMEWHERE on RECAPS from SPGURU....   Someone asked him if he cashed out.  He said no, that he was going to wait to do it with all of them.... HMMMM yaaaa ok.

IF I find it, I will put it in here... IF someone else comes across it please drop it in.
yeah, you are correct on that....  i read that too...  but this post i just gave you, was after that.... 

i have real contacts and my contact has actually seen the "IQD and the VND" on a MOCK screen... along with about 186 other currencies.....    
no one has cashed or exchanged.....  as of this morning..... BUT they are on 24-7 call and has ibeen put on "VERY HIGH ALERT" not just high alert.... but "VERY" high alert..  maybe 

i have 4 excellent contacts...

DON"T QUIT YOUR JOBS!!!!

beagleman

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:44 pm

You all have to admit  , with out the Tony's and Okies , and Terryks, there bank and IMF sources, we would have no one to talk about :shootin the br eys pillowfight groupdance chariot points waiting
 Tony says --I know it is still on the way. By on the way I do mean TODAY 1656125192   Tony says --I know it is still on the way. By on the way I do mean TODAY 1656125192Tony says --I know it is still on the way. By on the way I do mean TODAY 1656125192Tony says --I know it is still on the way. By on the way I do mean TODAY 1656125192
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:39 pm

Gampy ... YOU CALLED THE BANK???? Man oh man, they told you not to call the banks, now were screwed ... at least 6 more months!

If Spguru saw it along with the other 186 currencies, that tells me all I need to know ...Tony says --I know it is still on the way. By on the way I do mean TODAY 43872410
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pama Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:19 pm

Tony is getting what he wants. Lot's of attention.
pama
pama
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

http://www.pamastalkshow.com

Back to top Go down

Post by beagleman Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:56 pm

pama wrote:Tony is getting what he wants. Lot's of attention.
can you believe it.......??? Tony is now calling for over $30.  LOL... lets get....er...done!! 

i SURE hope he IS right at lease once BEFORE THIS ACTUALLY DOES RV......

DONT QUIT YOUR JOBS!!

beagleman

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum