Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Mnt Goat says there is nothing left to for them to do now, it could be any day I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mnt Goat says there is nothing left to for them to do now, it could be any day I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mnt Goat says there is nothing left to for them to do now, it could be any day I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Mnt Goat says there is nothing left to for them to do now, it could be any day I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mnt Goat says there is nothing left to for them to do now, it could be any day I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mnt Goat says there is nothing left to for them to do now, it could be any day I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat says there is nothing left to for them to do now, it could be any day I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mnt Goat says there is nothing left to for them to do now, it could be any day I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Goat says there is nothing left to for them to do now, it could be any day I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Goat says there is nothing left to for them to do now, it could be any day I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat says there is nothing left to for them to do now, it could be any day I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat says there is nothing left to for them to do now, it could be any day I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat says there is nothing left to for them to do now, it could be any day I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat says there is nothing left to for them to do now, it could be any day I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat says there is nothing left to for them to do now, it could be any day I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat says there is nothing left to for them to do now, it could be any day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat says there is nothing left to for them to do now, it could be any day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat says there is nothing left to for them to do now, it could be any day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat says there is nothing left to for them to do now, it could be any day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat says there is nothing left to for them to do now, it could be any day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Mnt Goat says there is nothing left to for them to do now, it could be any day

5 posters

Go down

Mnt Goat says there is nothing left to for them to do now, it could be any day Empty Mnt Goat says there is nothing left to for them to do now, it could be any day

Post by Ponee Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:26 pm

10-22-2013 Intel Guru Mnt Goat It seems the train has left the station and is accelerating at high speed. The final final stage to the RV started sometime last week. As the train left the station there is no turning back. It is not about someone or some entity stopping it. It will pop when it is ready. We just have to wait for the correct next station to arrive...I received multiple calls from sources saying that we should be ready for this process to conclude any day now. There is only one conclusion we can now draw from all this information. This conclusion was that it is in the final implementation timeframe.

To implement the transition of this new currency there were many items to be done in this implementation phase. It has taken months to accomplish. We only get anxious because we are being told almost daily it is going to happen tonight. We then think it is held up when in fact the process is in play. In April they moved from an agreement phase of the process to the implementation phase. They (meaning Iraq) must now show the rate to the world and finally go international. There is really nothing else for them to do now. 

...the rate will first show on the CBI site as a new site is planned to come live soon. Look for it here first. Next, or in very close proximity to the CBI posting the rate, the exchanges and banks will be activated. The final, final process has begun. It will be sudden and swift. Be ready! It is coming!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat says there is nothing left to for them to do now, it could be any day Empty Re: Mnt Goat says there is nothing left to for them to do now, it could be any day

Post by Kevind53 Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:35 pm

Sooo .... When this does not happen are you going to STFU and go away?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mnt Goat says there is nothing left to for them to do now, it could be any day 2805820865  Mnt Goat says there is nothing left to for them to do now, it could be any day 2805820865  Mnt Goat says there is nothing left to for them to do now, it could be any day 2805820865  Mnt Goat says there is nothing left to for them to do now, it could be any day 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat says there is nothing left to for them to do now, it could be any day Empty Re: Mnt Goat says there is nothing left to for them to do now, it could be any day

Post by Jayzze Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:46 am

kevin shame on you. the goat said the train  left the station with all the gurus on it but it is not going foward it is going backwards. and as for the other clown that said whales were cashing in yesterday  when making a busisnes deposit at chase yesterday a man in front of me weighed close to 400 pounds so he must have been the whale cashing in
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:04 am

"The final, final process has begun."
That explains a lot.  We've been told the final process had begun and made the mistake of watching for a plane to land.  Now we know it's in the final, final process and we need to look for a train.  Here's hoping that there isn't a final, final, final process yet to happen and another mode of transportation to wait on.....but somehow I have a feeling that there is.
Mnt Goat says there is nothing left to for them to do now, it could be any day 2322496710

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:14 am

we are waiting for the rocket ship to land
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:14 am

we are waiting for the rocket ship to land
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:19 am

I didn't see any misspelled German Words.. She must be getting smarter.. or forgot she was German/Bavarian

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum