Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
My question for you is: I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
My question for you is: I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
My question for you is: I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
My question for you is: I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
My question for you is: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
My question for you is: I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
My question for you is: I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
My question for you is: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
My question for you is: I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
My question for you is: I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
My question for you is: I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
My question for you is: I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
My question for you is: I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
My question for you is: I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
My question for you is: I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
My question for you is: I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
My question for you is: I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
My question for you is: I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
My question for you is: I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
My question for you is: I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

My question for you is:

3 posters

Go down

My question for you is: Empty My question for you is:

Post by rick152 Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:21 am

We have all gathered here first and foremost as we await the RV of the Dinar. We basically all stand in the belief that this will come to fruition, when is what no one knows. Still we stay. Some go back and forth from our "normal" lives, some sort of live here (seeking information nowhere else and therefore learning little else) Yet others come here to see and hear the "other side" of the coin, choosing to not completely but, tearing ourselves away from the constant barrage of "punishment" extended by those who prey upon those that blindly follow. You are different. You have set yourself away from those who, frankly, are weaker in mind and spirit than you and I. That my friends you can carry in a sense of pride.

Sir Issac Newton once said;"To every action there is ALWAYS an equal reaction"  So, why would this happening we so desire and, are fairly convinced of, not be the same? 

There is a plethora of conspiracy stories / theories out there about the Dinar and about the conditions we here now see in front of us here in the U.S. (let alone all the rest)

There are ups and downs in everything, it doesn't matter whether one likes it or not, things happen, sometimes explainable, sometimes not.

(All dates approximate) Ancient Egypt fell 300BC, Huns dissolved 469AD, Roman Empire 476 AD, USSR 1991. There are wide and varying stories as to why these societies virtually disappeared form existence. We can state that around 10K years ago the Saber tooth tiger became extinct more than likely (at least widely believed) from the lack of the their main food supply. The Aztecs have never really been explained enough for there to be any type real consensus. The Huns lost their main leader and sort of starved to death. Rome fell because they pretty much got far too big for their britches. And on to the biggie. IMO the USSR fell because they oppressed their people, they had terrible leadership, and basically spent themselves into oblivion. Am I the only one that sees a similarity unfolding here?

In the Declaration of Independence we see that nigh on every complete "reason" for the existence of this country, Persons escaping tyrannical rule. We now again are faced with. 
The then King of England was so posed this;

"He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.
He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them."
Border control, reductions in overwhelming spending, not abiding by the Constitution so sworn to protect. The dismissal of the cream at the top of our military leadership (11 and counting)

I could go on with this but I'm sure you get it.

Here is the point I'm trying to get to... And the one question I wish for you to take out of all this today. If you have something to add please do. No matter what it is you are welcome here. No one is going to chastise you for what you have to offer, not everyone will agree but such is life.

Question; Who or how can we fathom to think that we are not in a place, right here and now, where history is repeating itself?

Babylon,(Baghdad) is on the rise, the United States is in a basic free fall still people follow behind, I don't know, blindly? Hoping? Wishing? Simply in denial? Either of those are very sad and extremely destructive. It is more than time for "We the People" to wake up, even though there is probably little we can do to avert, there are things we can do to prepare as even once this RV happens, and it will, it is foretold. Little good it will do for 90%+ of the entire population here in what we call home. 

Educate yourself on what is going on.

Just some thoughts today, what do you think?

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

My question for you is: Empty Re: My question for you is:

Post by rick152 Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:50 pm

This is another example of all this coming to fruition.
Iraq is discussing dedollarization as they are smart enough to see a sinking ship when it's in view.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t28580-iraq-economic-center-cbi-should-disengage-from-usd-in-its-currency-reserves-use-stable-alternative-currencies-blames-instability-high-debt-of-the-us

Thanks Ponee for this article.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Danarvictom Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:55 pm

Don't forget nothing is the same as it was 10, 20, 30, 2000 years ago. Huge population explosions add to the complication. We breed like fruit flies contaminating and consuming our resources like never before. With all these new people, each one has their own point of view further complicating any solutions. Unless we can get off this rock and go exploit other planets, things look pretty bleak for humans as a whole. History repeats itself but new history is being made in just the sheer numbers of humans and each person in India and China wants to live like us and well they should, who are we to say they cannot. China deserves to pollute while becoming industrial, we the USA had 200 years to create almost unabated industrial pollution who are we to deny the citizens of China and India the same right. New populations, new and varying solutions to problems, will we all ever agree on the solutions to problems. Perhaps if we are all faced with extinction, we will see eye to eye. History repeats itself. In Europe before the Americas were discovered they had wars over resources. Soon we will be fighting for clean air and water and request that China, India and others stop polluting because there pollution appears in our sky. Countries rise and fall in power constantly, seems like a small issue compared to overpopulation. Here in the USA we need constant population growth for economic growth. We invite poorer countries populations to come to the USA because we are not breeding enough. Thus we need people to pick our fruit, work in sweat shops, etc... A economies base on population growth on a finite planet seems a definition of insanity to me yet that is the way it is in virtually every world economy. Self sustaining economies not based on growth is the solution. How to do this and still keep people happy and motivated is another problem.

Danarvictom

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:12 am

rick.....thanks this is some great thoughts to point out!  My husband and I, and several of our friends talk about this often. I Believe we are in the right place!coffee 

My question for you is: Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...My question for you is: 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum