Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Kaputski to global financial system - time to reset! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Kaputski to global financial system - time to reset! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Kaputski to global financial system - time to reset! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Kaputski to global financial system - time to reset! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Kaputski to global financial system - time to reset! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kaputski to global financial system - time to reset! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kaputski to global financial system - time to reset! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kaputski to global financial system - time to reset! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kaputski to global financial system - time to reset! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kaputski to global financial system - time to reset! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kaputski to global financial system - time to reset! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kaputski to global financial system - time to reset! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kaputski to global financial system - time to reset! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kaputski to global financial system - time to reset! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kaputski to global financial system - time to reset! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kaputski to global financial system - time to reset! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kaputski to global financial system - time to reset! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kaputski to global financial system - time to reset! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kaputski to global financial system - time to reset! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kaputski to global financial system - time to reset! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Kaputski to global financial system - time to reset!

5 posters

Go down

Kaputski to global financial system - time to reset! Empty Kaputski to global financial system - time to reset!

Post by Meme Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:03 pm

KTFA:

benblessed1 » October 19th, 2013, 5:09 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j2vc018FPg

Published on Oct 19, 2013
Watch the full Keiser Report E512 on Saturday!

In this episode of the Keiser Report, Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert, discuss post-kaboom period of a de-Americanized world where risk is redistributed and financial systems are re-architected away from the daisy chains of credit without collateral. In the second half, Max interviews Leo Johnson, co-author of Turnaround Challenge Business and the City of the Future about the three possible cities of the future Petropolis, Cyburbia or Distributed City.

I am not really sure what this guy is meaning by all of what he says.

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Kaputski to global financial system - time to reset! Empty Re: Kaputski to global financial system - time to reset!

Post by Kevind53 Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:34 pm

You know how it is, if you don't have anything to really say, use big words.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kaputski to global financial system - time to reset! 2805820865  Kaputski to global financial system - time to reset! 2805820865  Kaputski to global financial system - time to reset! 2805820865  Kaputski to global financial system - time to reset! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Kaputski to global financial system - time to reset! Empty Re: Kaputski to global financial system - time to reset!

Post by Kevind53 Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:30 pm

Was curious who this guy was .... the biographical info I found told me all I need to know.

Wikipedia wrote:Timothy Maxwell "Max" Keiser (born January 23, 1960) is an American broadcaster and film-maker. He hosts Keiser Report, a financial program broadcast on Russian state media channel RT. Keiser anchors On the Edge, a program of news and analysis hosted by Iran's Press TV.[1] He hosted the New Year's Eve special The Keiser's Business Guide to 2010 for BBC Radio 5 Live.[2] Keiser presented a season of The Oracle with Max Keiser on BBC World News. He produced and appeared in the TV series People & Power on the Al-Jazeera English network.
The man is a traitor to his country, I don't need to bother with any of the rubbish he is spewing.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kaputski to global financial system - time to reset! 2805820865  Kaputski to global financial system - time to reset! 2805820865  Kaputski to global financial system - time to reset! 2805820865  Kaputski to global financial system - time to reset! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:00 am

Oh! Alrighty then wow Kevin, I should have done more homework myself!
"slaps head"
I have had a terrible strange day today lol
you see it was a total accident that I went to the crazy
recraps site and saw that right off and so I went to look it up
to see if it was indeed a real video and thus
posted it with credit to recraps for posting it prior.
Embarassed 

Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:10 pm

Even if this guy was a straight up good guy, the video is an opinion piece and did not announce the GCR.  He said something about the world's financial situation needs a reset and it has already started.  He didn't say anything about a GCR, just the roos grasping at straws trying to cover the lack of the highly guru publicized GCR.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:27 pm

"about the world's financial situation needs a reset and it has already started"
but catman, how can this guy say that a reset has already started?
Would one call financial collapse hits off and on around the world
a restart?

I think not.
Unless of course he is "IN THE KNOW" and knows exactly what is going to
happen next and all the plans this evil terrorist communist party has
in store for us all.
OTHERWISE,
I would think that a restart would include a re-think and huge change
of how things are being handled and the way it is effecting/affecting/infecting
everything happening now as a result of what those in power are doing at this moment in time.

There seems to me not even a possibility of a restart until
there is huge change in thinking, spending, wasting and the power struggles
and so on.
That is why there should be no restart unless those in power are kicked out or
frighteningly those in power collapse all that we have now completely and put in a whole new sick program according to their "all powerful" thinking.
*shivers*
Pray daily for peace and good sense in mankind

Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:30 pm

Kevind53 wrote:Was curious who this guy was .... the biographical info I found told me all I need to know.

Wikipedia wrote:Timothy Maxwell "Max" Keiser (born January 23, 1960) is an American broadcaster and film-maker. He hosts Keiser Report, a financial program broadcast on Russian state media channel RT. Keiser anchors On the Edge, a program of news and analysis hosted by Iran's Press TV.[1] He hosted the New Year's Eve special The Keiser's Business Guide to 2010 for BBC Radio 5 Live.[2] Keiser presented a season of The Oracle with Max Keiser on BBC World News. He produced and appeared in the TV series People & Power on the Al-Jazeera English network.
The man is a traitor to his country, I don't need to bother with any of the rubbish he is spewing.
A traitor to this country huh.......The more I read of your 'insight', the more a I realize just how lost you are.....

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:38 pm

I can't believe you did that, topspin. We all have our views.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:41 pm

Sorry but anyone who sides with Russia and jihadists is IMO no friend of this or any other peace/freedom loving people. As to lost, I know what my destiny is, what I am called to do, and the one true giver of truth. I know and hear His voice, and (most of the time anyway) see with His eyes. If that's lost, so be it.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:48 pm

Ahhhhhhh, just kevin being kevin.....Hey, at least your consistant....

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:24 pm

Yes I am. I have walked this faith walk for many years, in good places and bad. Through it all I have learned to hear, listen, and more importantly, ask. When I see something that does not sit right, the first thing I do is ask Father what He thinks. The next thing is what is the truth, and then what should I say. Sometimes the answer to the last is "Say nothing," sometimes it is "change the subject," at others it might be "speak the truth in love", or "make a stand".  Personally, I greatly prefer the first three choices, because I know when He speaks the last one, a battle can be expected.

In this case, it really did not take a lot of discernment. First, I do not buy the global cabal stuff that this clown is tapping into, and second, the people he is dealing with, especially the latter two, are truly evil. Russia not so much perhaps, but as long as Putin is in control, they are not to be trusted.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum