Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
India digs for $40 billion gold bonanza based on holy man's dreams I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
India digs for $40 billion gold bonanza based on holy man's dreams I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
India digs for $40 billion gold bonanza based on holy man's dreams I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
India digs for $40 billion gold bonanza based on holy man's dreams I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
India digs for $40 billion gold bonanza based on holy man's dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
India digs for $40 billion gold bonanza based on holy man's dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
India digs for $40 billion gold bonanza based on holy man's dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
India digs for $40 billion gold bonanza based on holy man's dreams I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
India digs for $40 billion gold bonanza based on holy man's dreams I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
India digs for $40 billion gold bonanza based on holy man's dreams I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
India digs for $40 billion gold bonanza based on holy man's dreams I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
India digs for $40 billion gold bonanza based on holy man's dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
India digs for $40 billion gold bonanza based on holy man's dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
India digs for $40 billion gold bonanza based on holy man's dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
India digs for $40 billion gold bonanza based on holy man's dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
India digs for $40 billion gold bonanza based on holy man's dreams I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
India digs for $40 billion gold bonanza based on holy man's dreams I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
India digs for $40 billion gold bonanza based on holy man's dreams I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
India digs for $40 billion gold bonanza based on holy man's dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
India digs for $40 billion gold bonanza based on holy man's dreams I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

India digs for $40 billion gold bonanza based on holy man's dreams

2 posters

Go down

India digs for $40 billion gold bonanza based on holy man's dreams Empty India digs for $40 billion gold bonanza based on holy man's dreams

Post by Ponee Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:31 pm

India digs for $40 billion gold bonanza based on holy man's dreams
India digs for $40 billion gold bonanza based on holy man's dreams 131018-india-gold-1035a.photoblog600

By Chander Bhan and Alexander Smith, NBC News

The Indian government on Friday began digging for treasure near an ancient temple after a tip off from a holy man who said he dreamed 1,000 tons of gold was buried there.

Swami Shoban Sarkar said he was approached in a dream by a 19th century ruler called Rao Ram Bux Singh who told him about the $40 billion bonanza buried near an ancient temple.
But despite having no money, land, or even a bank account, Sarkar did not keep the mystical vision to himself. Instead the civic-minded citizen informed the Archaelogical Survey of India (ASI) in the hope the gold could solve India’s economic crisis.

Bowing to political pressure, the ASI has decided to see if Sarkar’s dream checks out. The excavation, in the village of Daundia Khera, in the northern state of Uttar Pradesh, began Friday.

"I cried the day I realized that India is going to collapse economically," the holy man told the Mail Today newspaper, according to Reuters. "It is a hidden treasure for the country."
Around a dozen labors sent by the ASI arrived at the site on Thursday and cordoned it off with a bamboo fence.

The dig has attracted a lot of interest, with people flocking to see if there is any truth in the holy man’s dreams. Enterprising locals have set up stalls and started selling tea at what has become something of an attraction.

Following the instructions from Sarkar’s dream, the workers have been told to dig in an area based on a shadow cast by the nearby temple, sources told NBC News.
They plan to uncover two 100-square meter areas beside the building.
But the ASI said the project is not based entirely on the holy man’s foresight. Director General BR Mani said a geological survey following the claims had also suggested there could be precious material at the site.

“We’ve responded to a report by the ministry of culture,” he said. “[The report] has observations by the Geological Survey of India that there could be some metal bounty under the earth. So the team is in the field.”

The state’s head archeologist warned that a gold find was not certain.
"We are still searching for the exact location and whether there is any treasure. It is all in the future," he told Reuters. "We often just find pottery and metal antiquities, like agricultural tools or kitchen tools."

Indians buys about 2.3 tons of gold every day, around the weight of an elephant, and this is mostly offered to the gods and hoarded.

This vast appetite amounted to $52 billion in gold sales last year alone, the most in the world. This was more than three times more than the U.S.'s $16 billion of gold imports that year, which was the world's third highest after China/Hong Kong.

India's vast gold imports, while lacking a serious gold mining infrastructure, is seen as a major factor in the country’s increasing deficit.
Reuters contributed to this report.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

India digs for $40 billion gold bonanza based on holy man's dreams Empty Re: India digs for $40 billion gold bonanza based on holy man's dreams

Post by Meme Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:39 am

As I sat here reading this article, I realized that I actually believe this holy mans dream way more than what the roos have been preaching for so long.
After all, dreams mean something to someone everywhere.
I hope they find their gold in India, I really do.

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum