Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
CHATTLES AND BGG on Worth Reading Again I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
CHATTLES AND BGG on Worth Reading Again I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
CHATTLES AND BGG on Worth Reading Again I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
CHATTLES AND BGG on Worth Reading Again I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
CHATTLES AND BGG on Worth Reading Again I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
CHATTLES AND BGG on Worth Reading Again I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
CHATTLES AND BGG on Worth Reading Again I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
CHATTLES AND BGG on Worth Reading Again I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
CHATTLES AND BGG on Worth Reading Again I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
CHATTLES AND BGG on Worth Reading Again I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
CHATTLES AND BGG on Worth Reading Again I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
CHATTLES AND BGG on Worth Reading Again I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
CHATTLES AND BGG on Worth Reading Again I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
CHATTLES AND BGG on Worth Reading Again I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
CHATTLES AND BGG on Worth Reading Again I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
CHATTLES AND BGG on Worth Reading Again I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
CHATTLES AND BGG on Worth Reading Again I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
CHATTLES AND BGG on Worth Reading Again I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
CHATTLES AND BGG on Worth Reading Again I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
CHATTLES AND BGG on Worth Reading Again I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

CHATTLES AND BGG on Worth Reading Again

Go down

CHATTLES AND BGG on Worth Reading Again Empty CHATTLES AND BGG on Worth Reading Again

Post by TLF Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:02 pm

Chattels - *** JULY ARTICLE – PERHAPS WORTH ANOTHER READING BY US ***

BGG - The evolving understanding of the “deleting of the 3 zero’s project” within the Iraqi Parliament is something I have been talking about for a while now. This article puts this scenario in full view. The Economic and Finance Committee’s have both held a slightly different view of things up until just a few weeks ago. Now, however, they are both (with only a few exceptions – Maliki advisors) in FULL SUPPORT. They want things done soon. It is my personal belief most of these MP’s have figured out what it will do for them and the rest of Iraq. Think about this – the average Iraqi makes about 600.00 US per month…the average MP makes about 22,000 US (paid in Dinars) per month. They will go from “working wealthy” to “mega-wealthy” almost overnight – If they can get Maliki to quit standing in the way.
TLF
TLF
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum