Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
BGG on Stonewalling Progress I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
BGG on Stonewalling Progress I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
BGG on Stonewalling Progress I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
BGG on Stonewalling Progress I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
BGG on Stonewalling Progress I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BGG on Stonewalling Progress I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BGG on Stonewalling Progress I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BGG on Stonewalling Progress I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BGG on Stonewalling Progress I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BGG on Stonewalling Progress I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BGG on Stonewalling Progress I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BGG on Stonewalling Progress I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BGG on Stonewalling Progress I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BGG on Stonewalling Progress I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BGG on Stonewalling Progress I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BGG on Stonewalling Progress I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BGG on Stonewalling Progress I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BGG on Stonewalling Progress I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BGG on Stonewalling Progress I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BGG on Stonewalling Progress I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

BGG on Stonewalling Progress

Go down

BGG on Stonewalling Progress Empty BGG on Stonewalling Progress

Post by TLF Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:53 pm

Read BGGs Commentary a real interesting perspective...TLF

Parliament proposes to borrow money from the CBI rather than resort to payment on credit in the implementation of infrastructure projects
BGG on Stonewalling Progress 879abb3461e834a108eebeaf6b0b83e22Baghdad (news) .. I suggest a member of the Finance Committee MP / coalition of Kurdish blocs / Dler unable, using existing cash reserves with the central bank rather than resort to the method of payment on credit to companies in the implementation of projects included in the law of infrastructure.
He is capable (of the Agency news): that the administrators of the central bank announce from time to time and an increase in monetary reserves of hard currency, while not invest even a fraction of this money in projects that serve the country… ARTICLE LINK
BGG - I waited to bring this piece for a full day. I wanted to see if anyone caught how big this was and if so – what was their take. No one did – or at least they missed the point. My immediate reaction:
1) Who is talking?? The Kurds on the Finance Committee…who we know to be largely supportive of the “deleting of the three zero’s project” and ON OUR SIDE!! They know what this will do for Iraq, themselves and us.
2) Who are they talking to?? Directly to the CBI… This piece isn’t pointed at the public or Maliki…(Maliki would actually like this. However, he and the Kurds will never ultimately agree on such a move). This should scare the CBI – TO DEATH (or at least into action)!!
3) What are they really saying?? MOVE IT OR LOSE IT!! They know the CBI and Maliki have been stonewalling progress for the Iraqi economy (and their significant personal gain). These MP’s are continuing their public campaign in favor of this currency project. GREAT NEWS!!
TLF
TLF
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum