Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

True Bank Story. NO B.S

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guru Debunker
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: True Bank Story. NO B.S   Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:09 pm

Last night I went by my Local WF. I noticed the lights on, and since it was Midnight I figured something was up. I pulled into the parking light, Blacked out my lights. I opened my door ever so slowly making sure my dome light did not come on. Behind me I closed the door making sure It didn't slam shut. Like a stealth ninja, I crept over to the front door. Peaking my head around the steel frame I noticed some movement in the back corner. Just as I was getting my eyes adjusted a woman came around the corner pushing some type of object across the floor. This bulky apparatus looked very strange, she was holding what appeared to be a long handle. It had a long rope looking object that connected to the wall outlet (thats Strange). The crazy thing was the noise coming from it, sort of like it was picking things up at a high rate of speed. The woman pushed this object from one end of the bank to the next. Front & Back, Side to Side, pulling and pushing it. Just then another lady came from the other side and walked over to a desk posistioned by  the teller counter. She bent down, but came up quickly with what appeared to be a canister. she walked from the desk, to a larger container and began to shake what was ever in it out. I couldn't believe what I was seeing". She repeated this at least 4 more times.  I paused for a brief moment, then it HIT ME. OKIE, TONY, MTNGOAT, TERRYK, POPPY, were right. The banks are getting ready..

Where Ever You Go, There You Are  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MartyM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: True Bank Story. NO B.S   Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:57 pm

Really...??  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: True Bank Story. NO B.S   Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:03 pm

I still can't figure out what the heck that person is talking about ............

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MartyM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: True Bank Story. NO B.S   Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:18 pm

Gee, and I thought it was just me....   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: True Bank Story. NO B.S   Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:35 pm

"It had a long rope looking object that connected to the wall outlet (thats Strange). The crazy thing was the noise coming from it, sort of like it was picking things up at a high rate of speed. The woman pushed this object from one end of the bank to the next. Front & Back, Side to Side, pulling and pushing it. Just then another lady came from the other side and walked over to a desk posistioned by  the teller counter. She bent down, but came up quickly with what appeared to be a canister. she walked from the desk, to a larger container and began to shake what was ever in it out. I couldn't believe what I was seeing". She repeated this at least 4 more times."

I will take this one for 1million
WHAT IS A "VACUUM CLEANER "
cashingIn 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: True Bank Story. NO B.S   Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:13 pm

OMG !!! MeMe !!!!!  I feel soooo stupid ! LOL.   That is what I get for speed reading! LOL  I am still laughing.  I scanned the post, but didn't really read it.  I better be careful.  If I keep reading posts with only half a brain, I may miss the ONE POST THAT ACTUALLY ANNOUNCES THE RV!   GEEZE, thanks so much for filling in the blanks and clarifying for me.  

My geeze, I am embarrassed face.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: True Bank Story. NO B.S   Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:20 pm

Aww, don't be embarrassed, it was all the intro and then the roo names that got even me confused for a minute there lol

hugs ya

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: True Bank Story. NO B.S   Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:14 pm

@Ponee wrote:

OMG !!! MeMe !!!!!  I feel soooo stupid ! LOL.   That is what I get for speed reading! LOL  I am still laughing.  I scanned the post, but didn't really read it.  I better be careful.  If I keep reading posts with only half a brain, I may miss the ONE POST THAT ACTUALLY ANNOUNCES THE RV!   GEEZE, thanks so much for filling in the blanks and clarifying for me.  

My geeze, I am embarrassed face.
Kinda looks like Bob the Tomato .... sarcastic 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MartyM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: True Bank Story. NO B.S   Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:56 am

Well now I feel foolish Ponee, I thought you were just kidding and I went with it... my bad  Embarassed lol! 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: True Bank Story. NO B.S   Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:02 am

LOL -- Marty, it was just one of those days I guess.   I honestly only read like every 10th word.  Which is more effort than I give most bank stories. LOL.  I had no idea it was a spoof nor did I recognize a vacuum cleaner until our Meme made me  re - read the  "story" LOL... and then I laughed my butt off for being such a nincompoop.  It is good to laugh, even at ones self. 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MartyM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: True Bank Story. NO B.S   Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:25 am

Ponee, did you get my 'PM' ??  scratch 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: True Bank Story. NO B.S   Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:27 am

I did, I was actually going to email you later today.  I have some questions.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MartyM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: True Bank Story. NO B.S   Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:36 am

look forward to your response...waiting    lol! 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: True Bank Story. NO B.S   Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:41 am

Very funny.  Yes the banks get ready every day... for the next day!    Very good bank story.  And true for a change.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
Back to top Go down
View user profile

True Bank Story. NO B.S
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: BANK STORIES-