Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
No new oil and gas law and is expected to be deported to the next parliamentary session I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
No new oil and gas law and is expected to be deported to the next parliamentary session I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
No new oil and gas law and is expected to be deported to the next parliamentary session I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
No new oil and gas law and is expected to be deported to the next parliamentary session I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
No new oil and gas law and is expected to be deported to the next parliamentary session I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
No new oil and gas law and is expected to be deported to the next parliamentary session I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
No new oil and gas law and is expected to be deported to the next parliamentary session I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
No new oil and gas law and is expected to be deported to the next parliamentary session I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
No new oil and gas law and is expected to be deported to the next parliamentary session I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
No new oil and gas law and is expected to be deported to the next parliamentary session I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
No new oil and gas law and is expected to be deported to the next parliamentary session I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
No new oil and gas law and is expected to be deported to the next parliamentary session I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
No new oil and gas law and is expected to be deported to the next parliamentary session I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
No new oil and gas law and is expected to be deported to the next parliamentary session I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
No new oil and gas law and is expected to be deported to the next parliamentary session I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
No new oil and gas law and is expected to be deported to the next parliamentary session I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
No new oil and gas law and is expected to be deported to the next parliamentary session I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
No new oil and gas law and is expected to be deported to the next parliamentary session I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
No new oil and gas law and is expected to be deported to the next parliamentary session I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
No new oil and gas law and is expected to be deported to the next parliamentary session I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

No new oil and gas law and is expected to be deported to the next parliamentary session

2 posters

Go down

No new oil and gas law and is expected to be deported to the next parliamentary session Empty Re: No new oil and gas law and is expected to be deported to the next parliamentary session

Post by Ponee Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:44 pm

No new oil and gas law and is expected to be deported to the next parliamentary session

Tuesday, September 24 / September 2013 07:33

No new oil and gas law and is expected to be deported to the next parliamentary session B_278_181_16777215_0___images_idoblog_upload_88_hdhdh33
[Baghdad - where]

A member of the Commission on oil and gas parliamentary Hassan gave away that he does not have a new oil and gas law, and expected that this project will be migrated to the next parliamentary session.

And spins a dispute between Arbil and Baghdad on 41 contracts, oil and signed by the provincial government since 2007 until now, you see the central government in Baghdad that any oil contract must be done with their consent, and refused Kurdistan recent draft of the oil and gas law approved by the Iraqi government and sent to the House of Representatives for approval, has strongly opposed by the Kurdish bloc.

He gave told all of Iraq [where] he "does not have a new oil and gas law, and I think that this draft law will leave to the next parliamentary session due to lack of political consensus around it.

Download MP for the citizen's responsibility to block put Alssayasa and incompatibility between the Governments of the center and the region not to include this law on the agenda of the House of Representatives, noting that "the common points of contention in this law are many.

The President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani, visited Baghdad on 7 last July at the head of the delegation of political and government to discuss the outstanding issues in response to a similar visit by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to Arbil on June 9 last year and presided over a meeting of the Federal Council of Ministers there, and the visit came Barzani to Baghdad after a three-year break because of political differences, where his last visit 2010.

The Baghdad transactions between the oil companies and the illegal Kurdistan region, while provincial officials say the province has the right management of oil resources, including guaranteed by the Federal Constitution. 2 ended.

www.alliraqnews.com

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

No new oil and gas law and is expected to be deported to the next parliamentary session Empty Re: No new oil and gas law and is expected to be deported to the next parliamentary session

Post by Kevind53 Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:09 pm

Hmmm .... so much for the roos claiming it is done, done, done ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

No new oil and gas law and is expected to be deported to the next parliamentary session 2805820865  No new oil and gas law and is expected to be deported to the next parliamentary session 2805820865  No new oil and gas law and is expected to be deported to the next parliamentary session 2805820865  No new oil and gas law and is expected to be deported to the next parliamentary session 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum