Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

A Quiet? Weekend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: A Quiet? Weekend   Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:43 pm

Ever have one of those weekends were Monday looks like a day of rest? Well, this was one of them. Saturday morning my wife and I got up early to go to a library books sale in a neighboring town. If you are a bibliophile like we are, you'll understand how irresistible they can be ... Well as we were happily browsing the books, I heard a plane, it sounded unusual as it seemed unusually low and the engine seemed to be cutting in and out ... well sure enough as I looked I saw the plane just above tree top level flying toward a large hill ... it disappeared behind the trees and BANG! I took off on a run, down the road and up the hill .. well as close to a run as this more than middle aged body could muster up that steep hill. On arrival, the pilot and passenger seemed were out of the plane and stacking their gear about 20 feet from it. We talked to them and made sure they were OK, by then the fire department was on scene so we walked back down with some of their gear.

Well an hour later we were off to the farm stands ... $40.00 later and a lot of fresh fruit and vegetables later, it was time to pick up a few things at the grocery store. Kiss another $50.00 goodby (remember I said a FEW things). Home for a quick lunch ... wait, we just got a line on an island for the kitchen ... man we need that work space. Yea, that'll work, but I'll have to take it apart to get it home and into the house ... OK, that's done, oops ... time to leave to concert set up and sound check. Well we got that all done, warmed up, at dinner with the other performers, time to get costumed up and warm up again. Three costume changes later, the concert is over. It's 9:15PM where did the time go? Break down and load out time ... OK, now it's 10:15 time to go hang out with some of the guys and relax. A couple of seltzer waters and a bunch of singing later, (Yea, after a day of singing, Barbershoppers relax by singing some more), Twisted Evil It's now midnight, time to head home and to bed ... oh, man my body aches, I am definitely feeling the morning.

8AM, shoot my and put me out of my misery, OK I'm up and dressed off to church. Church was short (Thank You LORD!) so it's home to assemble the island, clean it thoroughly, and begin prepping some stew for tonight ... I will say it's nice having a good amount of work room. Stew is on and cooking, and finally I can get on line for the first time in a couple of days ... now if I can just stay awake long enough to eat and go to bed ... YAHOO! Twisted Evil

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet? Weekend   Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:33 pm

Kevin,

Sounds like the best thing you could do is GO TO BED  and CELEBRATE MONDAY when you get up !

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet? Weekend   Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:46 pm

LOL true that Ponee!! It's Monday here and I am loving it, school hols yayy!!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet? Weekend   Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:48 pm

Here's a relaxing pic for you Kevin!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet? Weekend   Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:09 pm

:justswinging: 

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet? Weekend   Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:04 am

coffee 
Sounds like Kevin had a Busy weekend like mine, but it was a good one!!!  Now we are Back to another Week!!! What will we have in store this week???? Hope some of these predictions are correct!!!!cashingIn  

Makin' Plans...

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet? Weekend   Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:18 am

Kevin....Was that Okie in the plane????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet? Weekend   Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:15 pm

If it had been I would have shoved him in back in it and found a dozer to bury it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

A Quiet? Weekend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: THE COFFEE SHOP-