Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Mnt Goat says -- My CBI contact has told me that the CBI of Iraq will begin the process by posting the new rate on their site.  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Mnt Goat says -- My CBI contact has told me that the CBI of Iraq will begin the process by posting the new rate on their site.

Go down

Mnt Goat says -- My CBI contact has told me that the CBI of Iraq will begin the process by posting the new rate on their site.  Empty Mnt Goat says -- My CBI contact has told me that the CBI of Iraq will begin the process by posting the new rate on their site.

Post by Ponee on Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:28 pm

9-21-2013 Intel Guru Mnt Goat I have heard much speculation on Thursday of this week that Iraq announced that their currency went international. Is this really true? Some say there were numerous attempts but again they had issues. Since I considered this just a rumor I had to verify with my CBI source. This is what he said – (I do not quote since it was translated)....[The announcement in the mosque simply said the currency of Iraq was recognized internationally. It was not communicated that it was revalued internationally. That is correct. Nothing has changed. We (CBI) still wait to announce.]

My CBI contact has told me that the CBI of Iraq will begin the process by posting the new rate on their site. This will be followed by rolling the rates out to the exchanges and banks. There is a whole new CBI site that will come up at this time. The auctions will then also end. Just prior to the revaluation look for the rate on the CBI site to change drastically to be almost cut in half to something around 500-600. This will be a sign of the proximity of the full revaluation happening. It will then happen very soon after. I still stand with my position that we will not see this RV until late September or early October timeframe. [post 2 of 2]

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat says -- My CBI contact has told me that the CBI of Iraq will begin the process by posting the new rate on their site.  Empty Re: Mnt Goat says -- My CBI contact has told me that the CBI of Iraq will begin the process by posting the new rate on their site.

Post by wpsmit on Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:48 pm

I will I will I will mtn goat and thank you soooo much for sharing this with us. Oh and thank you Ponee, for bringing this earth shattering advice from the Goat.

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat says -- My CBI contact has told me that the CBI of Iraq will begin the process by posting the new rate on their site.  Empty Re: Mnt Goat says -- My CBI contact has told me that the CBI of Iraq will begin the process by posting the new rate on their site.

Post by dinarstar on Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:35 am

If it is not the shhhhhtky mushrooms,then it is the thin mountain air...

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum