Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Okie ---- out of hiding and walking on a beach I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Okie ---- out of hiding and walking on a beach I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Okie ---- out of hiding and walking on a beach I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Okie ---- out of hiding and walking on a beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Okie ---- out of hiding and walking on a beach I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Okie ---- out of hiding and walking on a beach I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Okie ---- out of hiding and walking on a beach I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Okie ---- out of hiding and walking on a beach I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Okie ---- out of hiding and walking on a beach I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Okie ---- out of hiding and walking on a beach I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Okie ---- out of hiding and walking on a beach I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Okie ---- out of hiding and walking on a beach I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Okie ---- out of hiding and walking on a beach I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Okie ---- out of hiding and walking on a beach I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Okie ---- out of hiding and walking on a beach I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Okie ---- out of hiding and walking on a beach I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Okie ---- out of hiding and walking on a beach I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Okie ---- out of hiding and walking on a beach I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Okie ---- out of hiding and walking on a beach I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Okie ---- out of hiding and walking on a beach I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Okie ---- out of hiding and walking on a beach

+8
wpsmit
PALMER01
Guru Debunker
Horizon
Purpleskyz
gampy
Highlander
Ponee
12 posters

Go down

Okie ---- out of hiding and walking on a beach Empty Okie ---- out of hiding and walking on a beach

Post by Ponee Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:26 pm

09/20/2013

[..OkieOilMan] DID YOU EVER NOTICE HOW A PLACID AND SMOOTH A LAKE CAN BE SOMETIMES? THEN SOMEONE THROWS A ROCK INTO THE WATER AND THE RIPPLE EFFECT SEEMS TO RADIATE IN EVERY DIRECTION?

THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED ABOUT 24 HOURS AGO---BUT---THE RIPPLES WASN'T A BAD THING--IT WAS A GOOD THING. I AM SPEAKING IN ESSENCE OF ECONOMICS.

THE LONG AWAITED RIPPLE EFFECT FROM EAST TO WEST TOOK PLACE. THE RIPPLES WASHED UPON SHORE AND REMOVED ALL THE SCUM AND CRUD THAT HAD BEEN PREVENTING US A NICE CLEAN BEACH WALK.

WE ARE ONLY A FEW SHORT STEPS FROM WALKING ON A BEACH THAT LOOK'S LIKE PARADISE. I AM VERY ANXIOUS TO TAKE THE FIRST STEP INTO FINANCIAL PARADISE, WHICH, IS ONLY MOMENTS AWAY.

I HAVE NOW TAKEN MY FIRST STEP ON THIS BEACH AND WANT TO STAY HERE FOREVER.

THIS BEACH IS LARGE ENOUGH TO ACCOMODATE ALL OF US. LETS US NOW WALK TOGETHER IN PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING FOR OUR BLESSING--------

-BLESSINGS GALORE TO ALL.

Last edited by Ponee on Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Okie ---- out of hiding and walking on a beach Empty Re: Okie ---- out of hiding and walking on a beach

Post by Highlander Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:57 pm

Okie ---- out of hiding and walking on a beach Hulot-vacances-300

Okie looking for the illusive RV at the beach.  Dream on!!!
Highlander
Highlander
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Okie ---- out of hiding and walking on a beach Empty Re: Okie ---- out of hiding and walking on a beach

Post by gampy Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:27 pm

I feel that it would be best for Okie and I to just plan to NEVER be on the same beach at the same time...  sarcastic 

Just Saying...

gampy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Okie ---- out of hiding and walking on a beach Empty Okie posted and is walking on a beach.

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:21 pm

DID YOU EVER NOTICE HOW A PLACID AND SMOOTH A LAKE CAN BE SOMETIMES? THEN SOMEONE THROWS A ROCK INTO THE WATER AND THE RIPPLE EFFECT SEEMS TO RADIATE IN EVERY DIRECTION? THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED ABOUT 24 HOURS AGO---BUT---THE RIPPLES WASN'T A BAD THING--IT WAS A GOOD THING. I AM SPEAKING IN ESSENCE OF ECONOMICS. THE LONG AWAITED RIPPLE EFFECT FROM EAST TO WEST TOOK PLACE. THE RIPPLES WASHED UPON SHORE AND REMOVED ALL THE SCUM AND CRUD THAT HAD BEEN PREVENTING US A NICE CLEAN BEACH WALK. WE ARE ONLY A FEW SHORT STEPS FROM WALKING ON A BEACH THAT LOOK'S LIKE PARADISE. I AM VERY ANXIOUS TO TAKE THE FIRST STEP INTO FINANCIAL PARADISE, WHICH, IS ONLY MOMENTS AWAY. I HAVE NOW TAKEN MY FIRST STEP ON THIS BEACH AND WANT TO STAY HERE FOREVER. THIS BEACH IS LARGE ENOUGH TO ACCOMODATE ALL OF US. LETS US NOW WALK TOGETHER IN PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING FOR OUR BLESSING---------BLESSINGS GALORE TO ALL. OKIE

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Okie ---- out of hiding and walking on a beach 2245507099Okie ---- out of hiding and walking on a beach 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:52 pm

He's Dreaming Sweet Sweet Dreams, and I hope they Really Come True!!!!Okie ---- out of hiding and walking on a beach 3176285109 
cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn

Okie ---- out of hiding and walking on a beach Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Okie ---- out of hiding and walking on a beach 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guru Debunker Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:06 pm

I don't know who is more crazy, Okie the NUT Job, or the 80 plus people who bow down to this IDIOT !!!!

Where Ever You Go, There You Are  Okie ---- out of hiding and walking on a beach 258310255

Guru Debunker
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:12 pm

Is it only 80?
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guru Debunker Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:16 pm

So far per Recaps, but I"m sure the number will go up..

Where Ever You Go, There You Are  Okie ---- out of hiding and walking on a beach 258310255

Guru Debunker
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Highlander Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:41 pm

Okie ---- out of hiding and walking on a beach 440521-Royalty-Free-RF-Clip-Art-Illustration-Of-A-Cartoon-Man-Working-On-The-Beach
[..OKIEOILMAN] GOOD FRIDAY EVENING MY AMERICAN FOOLS, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE SUCKERS.  I AM AFRAID THAT I HAVE TO LIE TO Y'ALL ONCE AGAIN. BUT I KNOW YOU WILL UNDERSTAND.  I AM SWEATING AND TOILING HARD FOR OUR DESERVED BLESSINGS.  INTEL IS VERY GOOD AND WE ARE SO CLOSE THAT I AM CALLING IT DONE.  WE WILL BE IN DOUBLE DIGIT HEAVEN SOON.  I WILL CHECK BACK SOON WITH SOME MORE B.S.
Highlander
Highlander
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:45 am

Purpleskyz wrote: THE LONG AWAITED RIPPLE EFFECT FROM EAST TO WEST TOOK PLACE. THE RIPPLES WASHED UPON SHORE AND REMOVED ALL THE SCUM AND CRUD THAT HAD BEEN PREVENTING US A NICE CLEAN BEACH WALK.

Another bald faced lie. Had it removed all the scum and crud, then you would not be with us anymore

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gampy Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:03 am

Before rock and ripples
Okie ---- out of hiding and walking on a beach 2Q==

After ripple cleanup just one Okie fan left
Okie ---- out of hiding and walking on a beach Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwK7-W1-s7BUJvBLr7FOyFE2-BrifTVrCEreWDhzcwXzxyNgv9

gampy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Highlander Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:48 am

One week from now Jokie's Clingons will still be rubbing him with sunscreen and praising each and every lying word.

Okie ---- out of hiding and walking on a beach Uv+comic
Highlander
Highlander
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:12 am

....yes please...stay there!

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:16 am

Hey, he had to go somewhere to find a warm place - the blogs have lost their luster and heat for him.  All he sees are posts that he doesn't like - you know those that bring out the truth about his posts.  He can't find that "hot spot" anymore - the suckers have gotten smart Okie. 

Come Monday and no RV will tell the tale on you once again.  What will be your excuse this time?  Oh, I am always way early on my information?  How about, things changed.  Oh, and my all time favorite, "I am now under a GAG order."  GAG is right - that is what you do to a growing number of investors.

I thought you "Zipped It."  But then again, you stated you weren't going to post anymore also, didn't you?  Hmmmmmm.  Guess that tells us all we need to know?  NEXT?
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:15 am

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by a bollt Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:26 pm

OKIE DOKIE! I was so worried! Now I understand!
a bollt
a bollt

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum