Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Bluwolf is admitting he is a SLIPPERY one ..lol I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bluwolf is admitting he is a SLIPPERY one ..lol I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bluwolf is admitting he is a SLIPPERY one ..lol I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Bluwolf is admitting he is a SLIPPERY one ..lol I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bluwolf is admitting he is a SLIPPERY one ..lol I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bluwolf is admitting he is a SLIPPERY one ..lol I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bluwolf is admitting he is a SLIPPERY one ..lol I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bluwolf is admitting he is a SLIPPERY one ..lol I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bluwolf is admitting he is a SLIPPERY one ..lol I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bluwolf is admitting he is a SLIPPERY one ..lol I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bluwolf is admitting he is a SLIPPERY one ..lol I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bluwolf is admitting he is a SLIPPERY one ..lol I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bluwolf is admitting he is a SLIPPERY one ..lol I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bluwolf is admitting he is a SLIPPERY one ..lol I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bluwolf is admitting he is a SLIPPERY one ..lol I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bluwolf is admitting he is a SLIPPERY one ..lol I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bluwolf is admitting he is a SLIPPERY one ..lol I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bluwolf is admitting he is a SLIPPERY one ..lol I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bluwolf is admitting he is a SLIPPERY one ..lol I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bluwolf is admitting he is a SLIPPERY one ..lol I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Bluwolf is admitting he is a SLIPPERY one ..lol

+4
Kevind53
dinarstar
Guru Debunker
Ponee
8 posters

Go down

Bluwolf is admitting he is a SLIPPERY one ..lol Empty Bluwolf is admitting he is a SLIPPERY one ..lol

Post by Ponee Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:49 pm

QUOTE SNIPPET from Bluwolf's latest post

"You know I have learn to place body lotion on my skin to maintain it smooth and slippery so when those that do not know me but dare to criticize me and my integrity will slip off only to fall on there teeth (hoping it hurts). How can some even dare talk about someone else when they don't even know there real name or have never had the pleasure of meeting the person is something awkward don't you think".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bluewolf, you have put yourself in the positon of being criticized by the status you have given yourself  and the "intel" you spout.  Do you really think we are supposed to take what you say at face value? Why are we not allowed to QUESTION you? To call you to task ... to question your character. 

It is because I HAVE NEVER MET YOU that I am free to doubt you. As my mother told me even as a child.... "Don't believe ANYTHING you hear, and only HALF of what you see." I have never met you.  You hide behind your screen-name. Why do you deserve anything more than what you are getting from beyond your circle?

What is awkward is all those who DO NOT KNOW YOU and they put soooooo much faith in you.  THAT IS AWKWARD!

Last edited by Ponee on Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:28 pm; edited 3 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bluwolf is admitting he is a SLIPPERY one ..lol Empty Re: Bluwolf is admitting he is a SLIPPERY one ..lol

Post by Ponee Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:01 pm

OH and here is more...

"But enough of that for we call that a misplace of genius and that only is intended to only hurt the innocent and the humble, it cannot ever win for it is evil of mind and that always looses by the goodness of God."

Bluwolf, I see NO EVIL in the exposure and removal of the wicked. As Jesus did with the "money changers" at the temple.  I doubt your intent in this journey is pure.  My words are not done with evil intent. For I gain NOTHING by calling all of you out.  

Are you and your intentions covered by the goodness of God if what you are doing is hurting His Children?  I think not.

Last edited by Ponee on Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bluwolf is admitting he is a SLIPPERY one ..lol Empty Re: Bluwolf is admitting he is a SLIPPERY one ..lol

Post by Guru Debunker Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:06 pm

Psychology 101 taught me that this person is coming unhinged. This is his way of gathering his last crumbs for his final supper. What a narcissist !!!!

Where Ever You Go, There You Are  Bluwolf is admitting he is a SLIPPERY one ..lol 258310255

Guru Debunker
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:40 pm

Our little pup is a tad uncomfortable...and yes....there is a God...you know?

Bluwolf said - "So what if, the next time that you who love to finger point, I would request or encourage you to really think things deeply before you comment on the innocent for there is a God you know. "

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:43 pm

I don't have to look you in the face to see that you are a deceitful bloviator of the worst kind.... your very words tell me that.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bluwolf is admitting he is a SLIPPERY one ..lol 2805820865  Bluwolf is admitting he is a SLIPPERY one ..lol 2805820865  Bluwolf is admitting he is a SLIPPERY one ..lol 2805820865  Bluwolf is admitting he is a SLIPPERY one ..lol 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:58 pm

There is pressure on them..... They will crack and loose it all
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:00 pm

He just lathers up every day with... snake oil raspberry

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by John.N Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:12 pm

Hahah I sense a little anger from  pinky wolf. Admitted he's a slimmy one. LOL 
He just made lotion even sound bad,, LOL

crybaby

John.N
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Highlander Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:44 pm

Subject: Bluwolf is admitting he is a SLIPPERY one ..lol   Bluwolf is admitting he is a SLIPPERY one ..lol EmptyToday at 4:49 pm

Bluwolf: "As my mother told me even as a child.... "Don't believe ANYTHING you hear, and only HALF of what you see."

Bluwolf, your mother according to her own advice did not believe you and there isn't any half of you that I want to see.
If you do not like the criticism then disappear.  You threatened to retire from posting several months ago.  You should once again review that threat and turn it into a promise.

Bluwolf is admitting he is a SLIPPERY one ..lol 1656125192 

Highlander
Highlander
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Bluwolf is admitting he is a SLIPPERY one ..lol Empty Bluwolf feeling sorry for himself

Post by rick152 Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:57 pm

My comments in red

And of coarse blaming others by attempting to flip his transgressions outwardly so as to not have to see what he is really doing.

You know I have learn to place body lotion on my skin to maintain it smooth and slippery so when those that do not know me but dare to criticize me and my integrity will slip off only to fall on there teeth (hoping it hurts) It's always nice to wish ill on anyone who disagrees with you.. How can some even dare talk about someone  else when they don't even know there real name We don't care about you're real name or have never had the pleasure of meeting the person is something awkward don't you think. And you are ok NOT thinking about how the BS you spew is hurting someone else, Very self centered aren't you?

But enough of that for we call that a misplace of genius Right, we are genius for knowing better than to listen to anything you say and that only is intended to only hurt the innocent and the humble, You sir, or what ever you are, are the person that is hurting people, again with the vial you spew when you know nothing of truth. it cannot ever win for it is evil of mind and that always looses by the goodness of God. Absolutely correct, eventually those of humbleness and innocence will see through the facade you are, and they will thank us for being the barer of truth and justice by exposing you evil intended for exactly what you are.

The rest of the post, from recaps, didn't matter, just more lies.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Highlander Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:00 pm

Bluwolf...You are one sad, crybaby.  Suck it up Bucko!

Bluwolf is admitting he is a SLIPPERY one ..lol No_cry_babies_color_sticker__13532
Highlander
Highlander
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:29 pm

Highlander wrote:Subject: Bluwolf is admitting he is a SLIPPERY one ..lol   Bluwolf is admitting he is a SLIPPERY one ..lol EmptyToday at 4:49 pm

Bluwolf: "As my mother told me even as a child.... "Don't believe ANYTHING you hear, and only HALF of what you see."

Bluwolf, your mother according to her own advice did not believe you and there isn't any half of you that I want to see.
If you do not like the criticism then disappear.  You threatened to retire from posting several months ago.  You should once again review that threat and turn it into a promise.

Bluwolf is admitting he is a SLIPPERY one ..lol 1656125192 

Highlander, the quote about the mother is mine lol... not bluwolf... take a look above... his words are in blue, mine are black

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:56 pm

rick152 wrote:My comments in red

And of coarse blaming others by attempting to flip his transgressions outwardly so as to not have to see what he is really doing.

You know I have learn to place body lotion on my skin to maintain it smooth and slippery so when those that do not know me but dare to criticize me and my integrity will slip off only to fall on there teeth (hoping it hurts) It's always nice to wish ill on anyone who disagrees with you.. How can some even dare talk about someone  else when they don't even know there real name We don't care about you're real name or have never had the pleasure of meeting the person is something awkward don't you think. And you are ok NOT thinking about how the BS you spew is hurting someone else, Very self centered aren't you?

But enough of that for we call that a misplace of genius Right, we are genius for knowing better than to listen to anything you say and that only is intended to only hurt the innocent and the humble, You sir, or what ever you are, are the person that is hurting people, again with the vial you spew when you know nothing of truth. it cannot ever win for it is evil of mind and that always looses by the goodness of God. Absolutely correct, eventually those of humbleness and innocence will see through the facade you are, and they will thank us for being the barer of truth and justice by exposing you evil intended for exactly what you are.

The rest of the post, from recaps, didn't matter, just more lies.
Right on the money ... Oh, and by the way bluspew it is course not coarse ... -5

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bluwolf is admitting he is a SLIPPERY one ..lol 2805820865  Bluwolf is admitting he is a SLIPPERY one ..lol 2805820865  Bluwolf is admitting he is a SLIPPERY one ..lol 2805820865  Bluwolf is admitting he is a SLIPPERY one ..lol 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum