Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
KTFA's Frank26 says he Has Correct Interpretation of yesterday MISINFORMATION (LIES) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
KTFA's Frank26 says he Has Correct Interpretation of yesterday MISINFORMATION (LIES) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
KTFA's Frank26 says he Has Correct Interpretation of yesterday MISINFORMATION (LIES) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
KTFA's Frank26 says he Has Correct Interpretation of yesterday MISINFORMATION (LIES) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
KTFA's Frank26 says he Has Correct Interpretation of yesterday MISINFORMATION (LIES) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
KTFA's Frank26 says he Has Correct Interpretation of yesterday MISINFORMATION (LIES) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
KTFA's Frank26 says he Has Correct Interpretation of yesterday MISINFORMATION (LIES) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
KTFA's Frank26 says he Has Correct Interpretation of yesterday MISINFORMATION (LIES) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
KTFA's Frank26 says he Has Correct Interpretation of yesterday MISINFORMATION (LIES) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
KTFA's Frank26 says he Has Correct Interpretation of yesterday MISINFORMATION (LIES) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
KTFA's Frank26 says he Has Correct Interpretation of yesterday MISINFORMATION (LIES) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
KTFA's Frank26 says he Has Correct Interpretation of yesterday MISINFORMATION (LIES) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
KTFA's Frank26 says he Has Correct Interpretation of yesterday MISINFORMATION (LIES) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
KTFA's Frank26 says he Has Correct Interpretation of yesterday MISINFORMATION (LIES) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
KTFA's Frank26 says he Has Correct Interpretation of yesterday MISINFORMATION (LIES) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
KTFA's Frank26 says he Has Correct Interpretation of yesterday MISINFORMATION (LIES) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
KTFA's Frank26 says he Has Correct Interpretation of yesterday MISINFORMATION (LIES) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
KTFA's Frank26 says he Has Correct Interpretation of yesterday MISINFORMATION (LIES) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
KTFA's Frank26 says he Has Correct Interpretation of yesterday MISINFORMATION (LIES) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
KTFA's Frank26 says he Has Correct Interpretation of yesterday MISINFORMATION (LIES) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

KTFA's Frank26 says he Has Correct Interpretation of yesterday MISINFORMATION (LIES)

4 posters

Go down

KTFA's Frank26 says he Has Correct Interpretation of yesterday MISINFORMATION (LIES) Empty KTFA's Frank26 says he Has Correct Interpretation of yesterday MISINFORMATION (LIES)

Post by Ponee Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:09 pm

KTFA's Frank26 Has Correct Interpretation
09/20/2013

Post By Frank26 » September 20th, 2013, 1:11 pm • [Post 302] GREETINGS FAMILY..........

YESTERDAY ANOTHER SITE CAUSED COMMOTION ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE THEY SAID AN ANNOUNCEMENT WAS MADE TO THE IRAQI CITIZENS IN THE EARLY MORNING MOSQUE PRAYERS.

HUNDREDS OF YOUR CALLS CAME IN ASKING ME TO VERIFY THIS.

ALL TEAMS REPORTED LAST NIGHT AND THIS MORNING AND WE HAVE THE CORRECT INTERPRETATION OF WHAT WAS SAID YESTERDAY MORNING TO THE CITIZENS.

I DID A BLUE POST LAST NIGHT TO TELL YOU THAT WE ARE INQUIRING ABOUT THIS RUMOR. TOLD TEAMS TO TREAT THIS AS A RUMOR UNTIL WE REUNITED AT 1AM THIS MORNING.

I ALSO TOLD YOU LAST NIGHT.......THAT ALL RUMORS ........LIES...... HAVE AN ORIGIN OF A FACTUAL START. I EXPRESSED PERSONALLY THAT I FELT THERE WAS SOME TYPE OF AN ANNOUNCEMENT MADE BUT WE NEEDED THE INFO GATHERING TO COOK A LITTLE LONGER.

THE UNRELIABLE SOURCE THAT I MENTIONED FROM I TEAM LAST NIGHT........WAS A HOUSEBOY. WE WERE ABLE TO GET THE PROPER TRANSLATION TODAY.

JOIN ME TONIGHT AT 8PM EST AND I WILL DO ANOTHER BLUE POST TO EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED. AM I BEING COY? AM I TEASING UNTIL 8PM EST? NO......OF COURSE NOT.

I WAIT FOR ONE MORE REPORT FROM DELTA TO GIVE YOU A BETTER AND PROPER REPORT TONIGHT.

FINALLY........PLEASE DON'T CALL ME AND ASK ME ABOUT THIS SUBJECT UNTIL I AM WITH YOU THIS EVENING. IS THE INFO GOOD OR BAD?

WHEN DO I EVER BRING YOU BAD NEWS? STAY IN CONSTANT PRAYER. MY CHRISTIAN LOVE AND ALOHA. KTFA, FRANK

Last edited by Ponee on Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

KTFA's Frank26 says he Has Correct Interpretation of yesterday MISINFORMATION (LIES) Empty Re: KTFA's Frank26 says he Has Correct Interpretation of yesterday MISINFORMATION (LIES)

Post by Ponee Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:10 pm

BUT those other sites ALL said they had verifaction - true proof - but but but but ----- oh more lies

SO the GRAND SOURCE for iraqi intel is a HOUSE BOY?????  WOW - ok I am impressed and will believe every word of those gurus from now on.

AND YES - you are being COY.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

KTFA's Frank26 says he Has Correct Interpretation of yesterday MISINFORMATION (LIES) Empty Re: KTFA's Frank26 says he Has Correct Interpretation of yesterday MISINFORMATION (LIES)

Post by Kevind53 Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 pm

JOIN ME TONIGHT AT 8PM EST AND I WILL DO ANOTHER BLUE POST TO EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED. AM I BEING COY? AM I TEASING UNTIL 8PM EST? NO......OF COURSE NOT.
Of course you are, pumping your call tonight, and of course membership to participate as hard as you dare ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

KTFA's Frank26 says he Has Correct Interpretation of yesterday MISINFORMATION (LIES) 2805820865  KTFA's Frank26 says he Has Correct Interpretation of yesterday MISINFORMATION (LIES) 2805820865  KTFA's Frank26 says he Has Correct Interpretation of yesterday MISINFORMATION (LIES) 2805820865  KTFA's Frank26 says he Has Correct Interpretation of yesterday MISINFORMATION (LIES) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:46 pm

1000% verified... sarcastic  pumper pimps every one KTFA's Frank26 says he Has Correct Interpretation of yesterday MISINFORMATION (LIES) 3508649203

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by onemore Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:11 pm

I often wondered who these sources were-- son of the janitor across the street of the donut shop who was open during the meeting?

Frank himself-- well in my experience he allows for no conversation or debate. He appears to enjoy his own riddle and obfuscation. His site his rules.

We're talking health, wellness, nutrition, eating plans, research here.

onemore

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum